No Longer Alone

No Longer Alone

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/206040/5/bigbang-oneshot-collection-hiatus-bigbang-fluff-ot5-romance--
 
This is a sequel of "Alone" by TOPclass and janeenisdaebak!! You MUST read that story first!! 
 
Yes yes, I asked permission:3 
 
And the reason was I couldn't  leave Seunghyun hanging like that...it broke my heart..so this little sequel was to fulfill my own todae fangirl needs..and I hope you'll enjoy it too(it's really super  cheesy by the way)!! This is my first time writing in a 3rd POV so please forgive my inexperience!! 
 
 
 
TOP sniffled and kicked the grass in frustration.
 
"ARRGH!!! I hate this!!" He yelled to the cold, silent air. As if even the very air was mocking his failed plans by blowing a wind so sharp it felt like knifes slashing at his cheeks. 
 
He winced and took a deep breath, determined to pull himself from the painful puddle of self-pity and worthless he was currently wallowing in. 
 
"Fine..I..I..just don't mean enough to him."
 
 It pained him and his chest tensed tightly, wringing every strand of emotion and squeezing them away. Now feeling completely detached from reality, he stumbled along back to the dorm where he was sure Daesung would be sleeping, uncaring. 
 
 
But TOP lied to himself. He just refused to admit that Daesung and him were not meant to be.
 
But I love him. This isn't fair. 
 
Being completely disconnected from the world at 12:20am had its benefits and TOP had time to steady his stream of tears while he walked to the dorm utterly dejected. 
 
He inserted the key and twisted to door knob open, only to be greeted by a tired and worried looking Daesung. 
 
"Hyung!!! Where were you I was so worried about you!!" Daesung embraces TOP tightly in a warm hug that released all of TOP's emotions once more. 
 
"Daesungie..where..where were you!!" TOP moaned in between sobs.
 
"I..I didn't get your message because my phone battery became flat halfway through the day. And GD kept me back to record another song..he was in a bad mood and kept me up till 10pm..and when I came back, I tried to call you..but I was afraid you were..busy..with someone else..because I heard from maknae you were out with a d..date..Daesung choked on his words. A familiar feeling of hopelessness coursed through him..he took a deep breath and continued. But I had a plan tonight..so I baked you a cake..and waited..and now that you're back..it might be a bad time..and totally not according to plan..but..I want to say this and I hope it's not too late...
 
To tell you that I love you Seunghun. So much..it hurts. I fell in love since the day I met you I knew and I can't believe it took me this long to say it and I know you might not feel the sam-
 
Daesung was cut off by soft lips pressing on his. 
 
Both could feel each others beating hearts as they connected in a deep liplock, casting away any previous doubts in each others minds. 
 
"I love you Daesung. I've always have. Please be mine." TOP said rawly, deep dark orbs staring into Daesung's of equal intensity. 
 
"I'm yours Seunghyun. Since day one." 
 
Tears ghosted each others cheeks as they pulled into a fervent tongue on tongue make out session full of pent up ual frustration and love they kept bottles up for the past six year years, now free and wild. 
 
"I love you so much Daesung"
 
"I love you more Seunghyun"
 
"Impossible"
 
 
 
 
Ooh..sorry to super cheesy/dodgy ending!! You get it? It's impossible for Daesung to love Seunghyun more because Seunghyun loves him to most?! TADAH!! 
 
._. Why do I bother..anyways hope you enjoyed the read!!