CHAPTER 12 – FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL TOGETHER (Pt.I)

Loved and Unloved [HAITUS]

 

~Yeah! It`s time for some action.
The first step, attention please, drop the beat!

I`m the joker did you hear my name,
나를 쫒던 얘들은 저기 뒤에
그 놈의 difference 난 상관 안 해
(what you say) 난 still rapping.

That`s okay 이제 나를 봐 replay.
Bump in,
Let`s go; let`s jump!
이제껏 느껴보지 못한 ma style.

It`s real, real, real, real! Baby show me what you got! ~

Beast is the B2st – Beast

 

My eyes flew open at the sudden sound of my alarm, which was on the bedside table. I tried to reach over to switch it off to no avail as there was a weight round my waist and legs that were weighing me down. I turned to see where the weight came from…

“YAH! Switch it off! It’s so darn noisy!” Byung Hun mumbled with his eyes half-closed.

I stared at him in shock, and pushed him with all my might to jump of the bed. “What do you think you’re doing!?!” I shouted as I placed both arms in front of my chest in protection.

He cursed under his breath. “Tsk. Don’t think highly of yourself,” he opened his eyes and smirked at me before heading back to sleep.

*He sure is grouchy in the morning…* I thought silently. *A point to take note in future.* I switched off my alarm and went to wash up to prepare for school.

 

==Byung Hun==

*Argh… Stupid alarm. Just when the dream was at its …* I felt really annoyed. I mean, who wouldn’t? When you’re happy in your dreams, when you were so anticipating what’s going to happen next, then the loud sound rings, breaking you from your dreamland and bringing you back to reality. “YAH! Switch it off! It’s so darn noisy!” I mumbled lazily, trying to fall back asleep and hopefully the dream would continue.

Then, I felt a huge force jerking me awake. Instinctively, I cursed under my breath. “What do you think you’re doing!?!” I heard her shout. Or scream, to be exact. I could feel my own annoyance growing as I forced my eyes open to look at her hugging her chest with both her arms. *What were you thinking seriously?* I thought.

“Tsk. Don’t think highly of yourself,” I couldn’t help but smirk at the sight of her, frozen in that stance. I closed my eyes and ignored her, slowing drifting of back to sleep…

==--==

 

After having my breakfast, I looked at the time. *Aish, seriously! There’s only 15 minutes left and that sleepy head is still not awake!?!* I mentally face-palmed myself. *Does he have no self-discipline?* First, he doesn’t do his homework. Then, he’s indifferent. (Well, not always since he seemed to care last night. But still, most of the time, he is indifferent! Considering the fact that he can actually ignore and not bother about that flock of girls bugging him every day?) And now, he doesn’t know the time and I actually have to wake him up? *After I really marry him, it’ll be the end of Me.* I sighed.

Knock. Knock. I entered our room and saw him, still sleeping like a pig. “Yah! Wake up! You only have 15 minutes left! Unless you want to be late for school!” I shook his leg.

No response.

“Yah! My record has been clean, you know! I don’t want to be late because of you!” I shook his leg again. This time, harder.

He groaned and kicked my hand off, without opening his eyes.

I walked over and shouted into his ear, “I’m leaving without you, jerk!”

And he jumped upon my voice and turned his head to look at me.

And the thing is. Our faces were only inches away. I froze in shock. Staring straight into his eyes, I could feel a blush coming. My heart began to thump faster by the second, and it didn’t seem that we were going to break our eye-contact at all. I clearly saw his eyes beginning to break from my stare and moved downwards. To my nose? My lips? My heart thumped so hard that all I could hear was my own heartbeat. He slowly inched his face closer. *Is… is he… intending to… kiss me?* I tried to think and figure out what should I do, instead of being frozen in position. I closed my eyes, in fear and excitement, in dilemma of what I should do.

“Tch,” he smirked and smiled. I opened my eyes to face a Lee Byung Hun giving me that mocking stare before he got off the bed to the toilet.

Feeling red with embarrassment, I ran down and out of the house to face the waiting limo.*What was I expecting just now? A kiss?* I tried to straighten my thoughts. *No, no. It can’t be. I don’t even like him. I can’t give my first kiss away just like that…*

 

==Author==

While Byung Hun was washing up and preparing for school, Kyung Hae waited for him in the limo, trying to calm herself from the earlier incident. Soon they were on their way to school, with that inevitable awkward silence around them.

==--==

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi readers, 

as promised, here's the update. I'm sorry that it's a really short one. Because I was editing the story. (Don't worry, there's no changes to the earlier chapters. I was editing the next few ones, the ones that I've already written.) I'll upload at least 2 chappies tomorrow as compensation to the past few days? Hehs. Please do continue to subscribe and comment. Thanks a lot! 

 

Smiles, Ely~