Dragons (Drabble)

Dragons (Drabbles)

“Why won’t you move!!?” A boy whined as he tried to pull his horse into moving. The animal was rather stubborn you see and it had no intention of following orders, let alone move. The mammal grunted in the boy’s face making him angry.  “Why can’t you just listen for once you stupid thing!”

He tried again, grabbing the rinses of the horse before hopping onto its back and maybe the method would work. It still didn’t work and so the boy snagged the strap to whisper into the horses’ ear. “If you don’t move I won’t feed you.”

As though the horse understood what he was saying, it reared up immediately before racing off into a slow gallop much to the boy’s delight. As he rode it into the forest clearing, a warm breeze met his face, caressing his hair.

Getting off his horse, he strolled around the greenery taking in the sight and sounds of the rolling stream when he heard a voice from not so far.

Curiously, he peered from behind the bushes and what met his visions wasn’t quite what he’d imagined.

If he thought that Dragons weren’t real, the sight before him would have proofed him wrong. The giant lizard wasn’t as hostile as he imagined instead it was peacefully lying around, lazing under the clear blue sky. There was that low husky voice again and the boy cocked his head to take a better look when he took notice of a rather dashing young man probably around his age. He had rather soft hair which stood out and looked like a lion’s mane. The boy was sure that he was a brunette.

When the latter took notice of him, he smiled making the smaller boy blush in unison.

“Hey there~” The man called out.

He stared at him for a while before realizing who he was talking to.

“I-I was just strolling, I didn’t mean to peek up on you like this.” He said scratching his neck.

“Nah it’s alright.” The other replied casually. “Looks like you’ve found my little secret.”

“S-secret?”

“Yeap~ This here’s a Blue Lagona Dragon.”

“I don’t get it. I thought Dragons were extinct?”

“They are not now~” The other smiled widely with all his teeth and the latter found himself smiling back. It was contagious.

“Oh… It’s- gorgeous.”

“You can say that about yourself as well.” The other commented randomly. “Names’ Yunho, Jung Yunho, dragon knight in training, and you might be?”

The boy blushed again hearing such formalities. “I-I’m JaeJoong, Kim JaeJoong, I ride horses.”

Yunho laughed at Jae’s witty come back and knew that they were going to have more to talk about other than their names. He offered to teach Jae how to tame a dragon if that was supposed to be in a curriculum.

“Well, this is the first time I’ve seen a dragon.” JaeJoong commented.

“And you’re not afraid?”

“No, just awed.”

“If you think this is an interesting encounter, wait till I teach you how to fly one.” Yunho grinned.

“Oh, trust me. Looking forward to it. It’s way better than riding a horse.”

===================================================================================

 

 

Sorry for the randomness....

I just wanted to write something lame... And this came out. Maybe I should make a chaptered fic out of this =X

Love

Ja