Sweet Cherry

Sweet Cherry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love is as sweet as cherry. That’s what they said.

“I.. IU, I.. I want you to be my girlfriend!”

“...” IU didn’t say anything but she nodded as a sign she agree.

That’s how IU and Yoseob become a couple three years ago. But...

“Are you guys really a couple?” Jiyeon said to IU with a sarcastic tone.

                                       

“It’s been three years but nothing happen between you two!” Na Eun agrees with Jiyeon.

“Yahhh! That’s none of your problem!” IU shouted to her two best friends.

All of the students in the class were looking at them. Especially Ricky, he can’t stand it when they’re talking about IU’s relationship.

“It just that.. Usually, when your with the person that you love, you should do XXX or YYY(kiss, or whatever you can think of) with him.. right?”

“Yeah!! Listen to what Jiyeon said!!” Na Eun shouted.

“Your voice is so loud!!” IU keeps telling them to stop.

“You guys.. Are so loud that even the people in the corridor can hear, you know?” Yoseob opened the door of IU’s classroom. They’re not in the same class, so Yoseob have to go to IU’s classroom to pick her up when they go home.

“Hey~! Yoseob~!!” Jiyeon waving her hands to Yoseob.

IU quickly turned around to see his boyfriend. She was so embarrassed by her two best friends.

On the way home.

“So.. How’s your football training?” IU asked to avoid silent.

“Good.” Yoseob give a short answer.

Then, they become silent. There’s an awkward moment between them. Both of them don’t know what to say anymore.

IU’s POV:

Arrgh~!! What should I say? It’s really awkward right now.. Huhh! People around us already see us as the stupid couple because we’ve been friends since childhood. But.. Until now, we have never done the thing like Jiyeon said!

Yoseob suddenly hold my hands. He gets closer to me and gives me a sweet kiss on my lips. That’s our first kiss.

But, I suddenly realized that we’re in front of a couple hotel.

“Yoseob, where are we?” I asked.

“I am ready anytime!” Yoseob makes a serious face. I almost laugh coz that expression just doesn’t suit him.

“Let’s run to home~!” I said to avoid that and started to run.

“Haah? Wait!” Yoseob started to run too.

In front of IU’s house.

“See you tomorrow~!” I waved at him and quickly get into my house.

“Uhh.. Yeah!” H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter