Chapter 3

Kisses for Kevin Woo

They got closer and kissed.. Kevin's lips trembled.

-Stop Girl plays- [ Kevin's Ringtone ]

 Kevin immediately moved a distance from AJ. What the heck just happened? He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and looked at his phone. It was a text from Kiseop.

                         "I miss you Kevin! I'm finshed with dance practice and I'm exhausted! Can you come over tonight so we can watch movies together? Please? (:"

Kevin couldn't think straight at this moment. There were so many things running through his mind. He hesitated and took awhile as he responded to Kiseop's text.

"No, sorry.. I'm busy tonight ): Maybe next time. I'll make it up to you. I promise! *:"

Kevin looked back at AJ with a small frown. "That was Kiseop.. I'm going to leave."

         "Yeah, okay. Bye. Have fun with your boyfriend.." AJ said awkwardly.

  Kevin started to walk out the door, but then he turned his head towards AJ. "Uh..I'm sorry. Can we not be reminded about what happened right now?"

   "Oh, okay." AJ gave a small smile and waved good-bye.

Kevin smilled and waved back with relief. When he walked out the door, he saw baby Dongho. Can Kevin's day get any better?

 "Oh, Dong-dongho. W-what are you doing here?"

 "What are YOU doing here Kevin?" Dongho smirked and folded his arms leaning against the wall. 

  Kevin ignored and walked pass him feeling guilty. He rushed out of the hospital and immediately called the only person he could rely on.

As the phone rang, Kevin became paranoid. "Did Dongho see what happened? Is he going to tell anybody? What if Kiseop finds out?" he thought.

"Uh. Hello?" Eli answered the phone.

"Eli, there's an emergency!"

"Are you bleeding?"

"What..no."

"Then you are fine! Hehe." Eli joked even though he truly was upset.

"Stop playing around! I'm serious! I need to tell you something!!" Kevin exclaimed.

 "Fine, what is it? and watch your tone, will you?"

"I can't explain it over the phone. It's too difficult. I'll be over in a few minutes."

"What makes you think that you can co---" Kevin hung up before Eli finished his sentence. "Who does this boy think he is? Inviting himself over to MY house?".

 As Kevin walked to Eli's house, it started to rain. Kevin looked like a wet dog: his eyeliner was smeared, he hair was wet and his clothes were soggy. While walking, Kevin had the urge to tell Kiseop about the inncident. He wanted to tell the truth, but at the same time he didn't want to hurt Kiseop.  He don't know how to explain the situation, and if he tried to, things would sound wrong. Kevin finally arrived at Eli's house. Eli had one of the nicest house in the city. He had a 2 story house with 6 bedrooms,including 4 bathrooms and a huge backyard with a pool. Kevin looked under the door mat for  the house key and inserted it into the lock.  He opened the door and saw Eli walking down the stairs shirtless. [<3]

"Oh my gosh! Would you knock before you come into my house!" Eli shouted and ran back upstairs..

"Psh, calm down. I've already seen you shirtless! It's not like you have anything anyways." Kevin argued.

Eli walked back downstairs with a shirt this time, "I don't care about abs, ok? Just be lucky you have a caring friend like me. Most people would have kicked you out of their house already!"

Kevin walked to the kitchen with a pout. He opened the fridge and brought almost everything out. The food started to pile onto the counter. He pulled a stool closer to the counter and staring eating. Eli walked into the kitchen, holding clothes and a towel on one arm, disguisted. Kevin stuffed a bunch of food into his mouth leaving most of it all over his face.

Eli walked towards him and cleaned Kevn's face, "Why do you eat so messy? You have such a pretty face, and this is what you do to it?" Eli stared into Kevin's eyes while wiping the food off of his face. Kevin's eyes were dark brown that made Eli have a warm, fuzzy feeling. [ Kevin made Eli "tingle tingle." LOL ] He saw Kevin's eyes and noticed that his tears were building up. Kevin blinked and a tear rushed down his soft cheek.

 

YOU MAKE ME TINGLE TINGLE. LAWL AHAHA #HARDCORESONEOUT