Drabble 1-3

Mini Drabbles

 

 

Only For Each Other (ZhouRy)

  The two of them huddled together backstage, foreheads pressed against the other.  They were preparing themselves for their performances, their solos and group performances.  They were preparing themselves for the shouts, chants, and hateful screams that were sure to be thrown their way once they step out onto the stage. 

            It had been a difficult journey for the two.  One traveled a large distance to leave behind his future, family, and friends.  The other received nothing but coldness, no matter what he did and how warm and friendly he appeared.  The two of them drew strength from one another.  It wasn’t the same with the other members. They couldn’t understand the extent of their loneliness and pain.  The other members, the original members, were loved, accepted, and idolized.  They, on the other hand, were scorned, spat, and hated upon. 

            The last note of the song died on stage.  A call came for them and they steeled themselves.  Reaching out, they laced all of the hands together, gave each other a squeeze and whispered, “Good luck.”

-

 

 

 

Clothes (ZhouRy)

Zhoumi sighed, loosening his tie.  It had been a long day at work with people screaming left and right.  All he wanted to do was shower, sleep, and eat, all in that order.  The elevator dinged, finally reaching his floor.  He stepped out and tiredly shuffled down the hallway.  Once he got into his apartment, he carelessly kicked his brand name shoes off and made his way into the bedroom.

“Henli!  I’m ho—!”

“Mi!  Welcome home!”  A young man with brown, short hair looked over his shoulder from where he laid on the bed.  “What are you doing on the ground?”

“What am I—  Henli!  Didn’t I tell you not to leave your clothes lying around?” Zhoumi scolded.

Zhoumi only received a sheepish smile to which he could only sigh.  Zhoumi picked up the offending pair of jeans that had tripped him, only to sigh heavily when he surveyed the bedroom.  The floor and bed and desk and chair were all covered with Henry’s clothes. 

The person on the bed shifted slightly.  “Sorry Mi.  I’ll clean up now…”  

-

 

 

 

Shy (HenChul)

“Uh hyung,” Henry managed out, “could you…possibly please put on some clothes?”

Heechul kicked away the discarded jeans on the floor and threw a smirk at the Canadian.  ”Why?  Does it”—he struck a provocative pose—“bother you?”

Henry’s cheeks flushed bright red as he slapped his hands over his eyes.  ”Yes!  Hyungnim please!”

“I’d rather not Henli-ah.  I’m feeling quite hot right now,” Heechul purred, inching closer towards him to Henry’s horror. 

“Hyung!”

Heechul sighed.  ”You’re too shy Henli-ah.”  A smirk made its way onto his face again as he leaned in close enough for Henry to feel a hot breath against his ear.  ”Don’t worry Henli-ah.  Hyung will soon fix that.”

Henry could only feel himself die a little on the inside.