Kidnapping the idols

We are B.A.P.'s funsized warriors

 

"Oh thank god thats finally over!" Youngguk screamed. 

B.A.P. just got filming their new music video. With no dancing and all aegyo.

"And thats our leader?" Jongup said titling his head to the side in confusion. 

"Sadly so" Youngjae sighed.

 

"Its not my fault that dumb Daehyun kept running me over, and a dumb lifeless hamburger had to hit me in the face, and then I had to run around like an idiot wearing a tail!" Youngguk exclaimed. 

"At least you werent beat up by flowers" Youngjae mummbled.

"Why cant we just be the whole badass blondies again. The cute thing just doesnt work out" Himchan sighed.

"I like being cute!" Zelo smiled skipping next to Youngguk.

 

"Can you guys just be quiet!" Daehyun growled.

"Whats wrong with him?"

"Hes still sulking about the whole screen time thing"

"All I did was run over the dumb leader and sing!' Daehyun shouted at the two maknaes who where  talking about him.

 

They where about to countinue their argument about who got the least screen time and the worst part when suddenly a familair ring tone went off.

"Is that the"

"Death phone" 

The members shivered as the horrible memories of B.A.P.'s killing camp flashed through ther minds. 

The tiny tents, soccer game, maknae youngguk, and energy sorce. It had all started with the ring tone of death. 

And the ringtone was playing again. The sound was coming from Youngjae's pocket.

Youngjae took out his phone slowly. And sure enough an unknown caller had called.

 

"No! you cant take me!" Daehyun screamed. He ran and his behind a nearbye tree.

"NO MORE KILLING CAMP!" Zelo screamed,"ZELO CHOP!". 

He then snatched Youngjae's phone and threw it against the gound. 

Youngjae shed a few tears as he watched his phone shatter once it hit the floor.

 

Thinking it was over Zelo threw his arms up and yelled," Victory for Zelo!"

However it wasnt over.

The death phone signaled again this time on Jongup's phone.

Jongup reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. 

Zelo quickly snapped his head in the direction of his new target.

 

"Dont take my phone" Jongup gulped. 

"Just answer it!" Himchan yelled.

Jongup carefully pushed the answer button.

 

"Hello?"

"Hello bap long time no see"

"NOOOOO!!!! we refuse to go to your camp of doom!" Daehyun yelled from behind the tree his shield.

"Sssshhhhh" Youngguk shushed.

"Bap mato planet has another mission for you" 

"NOOO!!!!" Youngjae burst, picking up Jongup's phone and slamming it on the ground.

 

"Umm hyung" Jongup coughed,

"what"

"I hope you know your buying me a new phone" 

"Ya I know" 

 

The ring tone of doom signaled again, this time on Youngguks phone.

"Touch my phone you die" Youngguk warned.

Well that took care of the phone smashing problem.

"Hello?"

"Bap can we talk without interuptions.

"Yes sir!"

"good, you will not have to participate in killing camp agan" 

"Watch them troll us and its idol army or 1 night 2 days. One of the reality shows where you have to do hard work" Himchan whispered to Jongup.

"You wil participate in baby camp"

 

"What?!" Daehyun said, finally walking out fro his hiding spot.

"Have you heard of the earthling show hello baby?"

All the members nodded, but realized whoever the voice was couldnt hear them.

"yes" Youngjae finally said.

"Good you shall be taking apart of it. Please abord the baby bus" 

 

And with that a neon pink bus pulled up. It was covered with sparkles, rainbows, and on the side it read baby camp!

"They couldnt have made it any more girly"

"babies?"

"A friend!'

"I want a girl baby"

"Oh no I dont like kids"

"Poor baby"

 

=members opinions=

=Youngguk=

 

pd noona: What where you thinking when you heard Youngjae's phone go off?

Youngguk: I honestly wanted to do what the maknae did. But I kept my cool. Sometimes you need to it up and be a man *girly giggle*

 

=Himchan=

 

pd noona: How do you feel about being on hello baby 

Himchan: I really am not a kids guy? I guess......

 

=Daehyun=

 

pd noona: honestly you where the weakest one when Youngjae's phone went off. Why?

Daehyun: Fan service all fan service....... lies

 

=Youngjae=

 

pd noona: What are you going to do about about your phone and jongup's?

Youngjae: Probably pay for both of them. Zelo has no money and Jongup will probably bug me sooooo ya

 

=Jongup=

 

pd noona: How did you feel when you saw your phone hit the floor

Jongup: I had the greatest urge to strangle hyung, but I'm to nice teehee

 

=Zelo=

pd noona: What possesed you to destroy your hyung's phone?

Zelo: Zelo no like killing camp. Zelo no like.......

 

 



 

Authors note:

I ment to post this earlier but then after it was finished my computer was like

And therefore I was like 

lol Sooooo ya please comment and subscribe xD

Also if you havent seen baps killing camp you should 

its funney