Goodbye...

Tears He Let Fall...

"You promised me you wouldn't leave!"

"I have no choice and you know that..."

"You have a choice! Please don't leave me!"

"Im sorry.... but I can't do this anymore..."

"So everything we were was a lie... Everything I did for you..."

"Please don't make this any harder Kibum."

"How am I supposed to take it Choi Siwon! Be all happy and support you! I love you! Cant you see that!"

"I can't do this anymore... I'm leaving... I understand if you don't want to talk to me anymore..."

"GET OUT! I HATE YOU! YOU AND YOUR LIES!

Kibum broke down into tears as Siwon walked out the door. He hadn't realized he loved him as well but he had to do this. He couldn't hurt him anymore. He was with Jessica, and she had his heart. They had been together a long time, and Siwon's family had approved of her. They would never approve of Kibum, and he didn't want to hurt him anymore...

 

*1 week later*

"Kibum please come out! You can't stay in there forever!" yelled the leader.

"Go away... I don't need your pity..."

"Please Bummie we need you to come out. We all care about you."

"If you all cared about me, you wouldn't have let me fall in love with someone who would never love me back..."

That hurt everyone dearly, they knew Kibum loved Siwon, but they didn't think it would turn out this way. Siwon had stopped coming to the dorm and no had heard from him.

Heechul stood in the corner looking at everything unfold. "Leave him alone."

"Heechul!?"

"Trust me. He just needs some time to himself. Everything will be alright." *I hope...*

Kibum had locked himself in his room and hadn't come out for days, only to eat and use the restroom. The other band members were all worried but didn't try to intervene due to what Heechuls had said.

"I thought you loved me wonnie... I guess I was wrong... I hope your happy and she treats you right. I will always love you but I can't do this anymore. I'm tired of being hurt, and living a lie." Tears were streaming down his face as he looked at a picture of them both together. "Today I become a new person and will follow my dreams... Goodbye Siwon..."

Weeks had gone by and Siwon had finally returned to the dorm.

"Hello? Anyone home?"

"Siwon... Wha... What are you doing here?"

"I came to see my band members.. Is that so bad?"

"No but umm you should leave before someone sees you..."

"Why? Whats wrong Wookie?"

"YOU!! HOW COULD YOU! WHY ARE YOU BACK!" screamed a hysterical Leetuek.

"Teukie-Ah whats wrong? What happened"

"YOU HAPPENED! YOU MADE HIM LEAVE!"

"Teukie please calm down. Come on, lets go back to sleep." urged a worried Kangin.

Leetuek was carried of to bed, and Siwon was left dumbstruck.

"Will someone tell me whats going on!"

"You messed up big time." said Heechul.
"what do you mean Hyung?"

"Hear. Read this. " Heechul handed him a note.

Dear Siwon,

Im leaving Super Junior. For good. I'm glad you helped me open my eyes. I wouldn't be able to face you everyday. Im so grateful for the wonderful band members, they have become my family. I will miss them all, but mostly I will miss you. I hope your happy. I can't be here anymore. I can't stand the pain, but thank you for letting me love you. You were the bestfriend I've ever had. I love you, never forget that.

Well this is goodbye.... Till never

Love Kim Kibum.

 

"Now do you see..."

"But... But... Why!!"

"He loved you Siwon. More than anyone else in the world. And now he's gone. He's not going to come back anymore...."

"No... No I didn't want this to happen!"

"Should have thought of that before... I suggest you leave Siwon... Teukie won't forgive you so easily... none of us will." Heechul walked away.

"I didn't want this to happen... This can't be a goodbye... IT CAN'T!"

 

"Well it is..."

Siwon turned around and there stood Kibum tall and composed.

"Bummie..."

"Dont Bummie me Siwon. You cant call me that anymore."

"Please don't leave bummie... This is your home! Your friends!"

"Yes it is my home and they will remain my friends no matter what. You on ther other hand, I can't take it anymore. Im persuing my dreams..."

Kibum  turned around to leave, but Siwon grabbed him and hugged him from behind. Kibum stood their motionless.

"Don't leave Bummie. Don't leave me!"

"I have no choice. Isn't that what you said, well you had a choice. You blew it, now I'm out of your life. Goodbye Siwon. Goodbye."

He pushed Siwon away and slammed the door. Siwon layed there on his knees processing everything that just happened.

"Bummie... Bummie... BUMMIE!" he screamed at the top of his lungs and fell on the floor crying.

Heechul was around the corner and felt sympathy for Siwon, but he knew this had to be done. He knew the pain of someone you love leaving.


"Im sorry Siwon, but leaving him to suffer through all that pain was not the answer. But neither was you living a lie." Heechul turned around and left Siwon crying.

Outside the door, Kibum stood there with tears in his eyes.

"Goodbye Siwon... I love you."