The time of the month (Drabble) Final

The time of the month (Drabble)

                                                                 ~The time of the month~        
        
        
        
"Yeah! I win!" Tao exclaimed, lifting his arms in the air. "You cheated!" Luhan pointed his finger at the maknae.        
        
        
They had been playing snakes and ladders, and as Tao rolled the dice, it rolled somewhere he could only see it, so yeah, he could've cheated.        
        
        
"No, I didn't! You know I wouldn't! How dare you think I could do that!" Tao replied dramatically. "Yeah, but we didn't see what number it rolled on!" Chen exclaimed.        
        
        
"It rolled a three, otherwise I wouldn't of said it did, would I? Tao protested "Why don't you just take your piece back and roll again, so we can all see what comes out" Lay suggested.       
       
       
"Why? I already told you, it rolled a three!" Tao shouted, smiling at the same time. "Just roll again, Tao" Xiumin sighed.       
       
       
Kris had already had enough. He'd been sitting on the sofa, trying to block out his fellow band mates and their stupid games.       
       
       
"WILL YOU PLEASE BE QUIET!!!" Kris exploded, pure anger written across his face. The five boys sitting on the floor jolted theirs heads towards their leader.       
       
       
Kris began heavy breathing, obviously annoyed by the petty argument going on between his band mates.      
      
      
"Calm down, Kris..." Kris' boyfriend, Tao said, looking away shortly after. "Why don't you lot start acting your own ages for once, instead of acting like bloody four year olds! Then I might calm down!" Kris continued to shout.     
     
     
Luhan began to look upset, Xiumin's eyes began to fill up. Lay stood up from his spot on the floor and stormed out, clearly upset about how his leader had acted.     
     
     
Kris, seeing this only got more angry "What are you crying for? babies...." Kris' voice had quietened down since his last explosion.     
     
     
"That's enough, Kris..." Tao warned as he saw Chen begin to fill up. "No, I've been listening to all you lot's arguing for long enough!" Kris' face was still furious looking.    
    
    
"Kris..." Luhan murmured before he exited the room, Chen following behind him.    
    
    
Kris huffed, the feeling of anger still flowing through his body. "I'll clean this away...." Xiumin sniffed, before proceeding to tidy away the snakes and ladders board.    
    
    
"Good!" Kris huffed again before crossing his arms over his chest and began to watch the tv again.    
    
    
Tao gave Xiumin a warming smile before the older male left, the snakes and ladders board under his arm.   
   
   
Tao sighed and walked over to where Kris was sitting. "What's wrong, Kris?" Tao asked, worried that maybe he was acting like this because of something he'd said or done.   
   
   
"It's nothing...." Kris mumbled, pulling a cushion close to his stomach. "Come on... I don't believe that! You'd never be that cruel!" Tao spat.   
   
   
"Just leave it, Tao!" Kris spat back, looking on the verge of tears. "Hey... look I'm sorry... please don't cry..." Tao said, feeling the guilt build up in his stomach.   
   
   
"Like I said, it's nothing.... just leave it..." Kris looked away from his lover before standing up, beginning to leave the room.  
  
  
"Kris wait-" Tao said as he grabbed Kris' arm, holding him back. "What Tao?!" Kris shouted, not even turning around to face his partner.  
  
  
"Please, tell me what's wrong?" Tao said, sternly, Kris sighed "You really wanna know?" Kris' said, Tao could feel the the muscles in his arms tightening.  
  
  
"Yes, tell me. I wanna know" Tao said, his voice soft in comparison to his lovers.  
  
  
"It's my period... my time of the month...." Kris murmured, almost inaudible.  
  
  
Tao's jaw dropped as he let loose of Kris' arm, letting the older male free. "Really...?" Tao questioned, he didn't think men could have something like that. 
 
 
"Yes, now will you leave me alone?!" Kris looked back at his lover, his eyes filled with unshed tears. 
 
 
"Wait- before you go, how?" Tao asked, Kris shrugged his shoulders "I'm unsure... I just know I have one, and I've had one since I was fourteen..." Kris answered.
 
 
Tao gave his partner a warming smile before the older male left, to his bedroom. 
 
 
Tao sat back on the sofa "Time of the month.... ugh..." Tao made a disgusted face before turning the tv channel over to something he wanted to watch.

 

___

 

A/N: Hope you enjoyed! Just a bit of fun and I hope you will all tell me what you think! I know it's short but, whatever! And as always, comments are appreciated ^^