` ( ♥ ) Chapter OO1

`( ♥ ) Love Triangle between us

It's morning.... 

good morning world... 


NO ONE Pov.

" Eunji ah, it's morning, get ready for school! It's your first day to the new school~ " your mom waking you up to prepare for school. You've always staying in Malaysia. studying chinese, geography, but your dad decided to let you go back to Seoul and study your korean. (since eunji is born in korean ) . " Arraso mama. " you let out a big sigh, looking at the clock, it shows ' 06:45am ' " OMONA! I'm going to be late!" You face-palming yourself, slapping yourself mentally why are you watching anime last night. You quickly wake up, run all the way to your washroom and brush you teeth, wash your face, didn't even bother to bath since you left 15mins to your new school, you don't want to be late, black-list, so, you quickly wear your school uniform and went down all the way, packing your bag, stuffing all the textbook, workbook, stationery in your bag, zipped it, eating the breakfast that your mom prepare for you. kisses your mom's cheeks. " Good bye mama! I gotta go! " You shouted as you wear your socks and shoe, tying it nicely, " Arraso, be back right after school okay? " Your mom said softly and saw you closing the house-door. went back doing the chores. 

 

Your ( eunji ) pov.

Omona, it's my first day of school, i cannot be late! or else i'll be died. i started running all the might i can and finally reaches school when the school bell rang. * dang ~~ Dang~~~ dang~~* phew~ i am lucky that i am not late. Okay wait, so where am i now? This is crazy, i am newbie, aren't there's people come and welcome me or something? or maybe tell me where's the direction? How am i going to know here? This is like a big mansion to me. So, this is the checking point for people. seeing people running around and bully each other, psh, it's making me digust. Do people has manners at here? Did their parent teach them? *sighs* whatever. " KYAH!!! HANDSOME !! THEY ARE MY BOYFRIEND! " hearing people screaming, my ears. i covered it and sighs. This girls, they can't grow up uh?

why aren't they growing up? I feel like slapping them. *rolls eyes* I turn around seeing a guy with eye-liner waving to me. is it waving to me? I turn left and right, there's no one, " You're the one! " He shout, i point to myself. " me? "  I asked, before i am happy for nothing, he's handsome and cute, he's waving is too cute *blushes* orz, what am i thinking. I just smiles slightly to him, because i can feel killing and staring at me. Better don't offend them before i am died on the first day.

Are they the new student here? *look around* am i the only one? am i the new one? *face palm* " JUNG EUNJI! " hearing this voice, i know who is calling me, " OH HAYOUNG! " I smiled brightly to her, " MUSHROOM! you're finally here ! " I fake sobs, she believe it and frowns slightly, " just kidding baby. " I laughed, looking at her and Sehun, " Annyeong Sehun !! " I waves cutely to him, " Annyeong shortie! " I pouts, " what the i am not short okay? " I sighed, " kidding! " He mehrong to me, i was fool again. I glares at him and hug hayoung tightly, she's my best friend since young, we've always been together no matter what, my best friend, oh hayoung, i grins, " yah mad woman, are you okay? " MAD WOMAN me? I narrow my eyes on her, " i am perfectly fine." she chuckles and hug me. of course i hug her back.

" Let's get ready for lesson! " Of course i forget that i need to attend lesson. i laughed at myself and smiles, " of course! see you in lunch ! " I waves to her and say good bye. 

Once i enter the classroom, i saw him ... i thought i am dreaming...


please vote! Vote ends at 15 November 2012 00:00 ^^

so how is my story? right? -_-; i know, i have lots of spelling errors =u=; please don't judge, as english is not my first language ^^ thanks!

please comment and sub my story okay ^^ :3 Gomawo !!

-- Sherinaaa