Falling

Falling

It didn’t really hurt, it actually felt nice, to fall from grace, only to land in your arms.

 
 
I look into your eyes, and feel my stomach start to settle once again, my nerves calming if only for a moment. We are dressed beautifully, make up perfectly applied like two statues encased in perfection. I lay on the bed, as you move around the room, straightening up little things that have somehow gotten misplaced, once your done you return to me, moving onto the bed beside me, turning on your back.
 
I slowly pick up the vile’s from the night stand, and give one shakily to you. You take it, emotionless mask placed on your face. “Are you ready?” You question, I look up at you not really knowing what to say at a time like this. “I don’t know, are you?” You shrug lightly. “I love you Daesung.” You turn over on your side and kiss my cheek gently before kissing my lips. Your so warm. “I love you too Seunghyun, forever.” “And always.” You completed my thought for me. I watch as you bring the vile to your lips, you keep it there until you finally allow the liquid to enter into your mouth, letting it slide down your throat effortlessly. Without another thought I do the same, but quicker.
 
” I love you.” “I love you too.” We keep repeating ourselves, until we feel our eye lids become heavy, our bodies the same. This time I lean over, I whisper something in your ear, and it makes you smile, I gently plant my lips to yours. Your so cold. I snuggle up to you closer, and you strive to wrap an arm around me, and I’m so grateful when you succeed.
 
Our last minutes, seconds, are spent looking into each other’s eyes as the life slowly leaves them. You slip away first, I can tell, your chest stops moving. I blink my eyes for the final time and I breath in heavily, deeply, your scent filling my lung’s.
 
Just like you, I fall, and I can’t help but love that I’m falling.
 
 
 
It’s day’s later when the other three members find them, they are happier then ever, happy to return to the rest of their family, Seungri is the first to bounce to the room, dropping his belongings on the floor along the way, he doesn’t even knock before bursting in, and he stops dead in his tracks.
 
He sees his two older brothers bodies, still, no movement, skin tinted blue. He crumbles to the floor with an audible thump, alerting Jiyong and Youngbae. The two slowly walk towards the room, entering in cautiously, and not even their caution could prepare them for what they saw.
 
Their leader was the first to react, turning to bury his head in the older’s shoulder, tears streaming down instantly. “Seungri, call the police.” The youngest nodded slowly, pulling his phone out of his pocket weakly.
 
After that it was a blur, lights and questions buzzing around them, to fast to comprehend. Nothing was ever the same, there were no smiles, no fights over collectible toys, nothing. 
 
 
How selfish can you be, to feel no pain, but leave oceans of tears behind in the eyes of the ones you love? 
 

AN: They didn't kill themselves in anger or sadness, I don't know how to explain it. They just did. It's a secret even to me, haha no, they used it as an escape. I feel really bad though, I need some happy to get rid of this sad. But, I do like it.  Those begining and ending lines really seem waisted on this, I probably could have used them elsewhere better.