Camp Drama

Camp Drama

 

 
Camp Drama
                  
"GET OFF KID!!!"
I woke up.
"We're here kid so GET OUT!" yelled the bus driver. I hoped off and stared at the grand sign saying "GIRLS SOCCER CAMP".
"GET OFF OF ME KATO!!" I yelled. "KATO! ZUKO! HURRY UP! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR BOYS SOCCER CAMP"yelled my mom. "WE'RE COMING!!" I yelled. "Kato,you coming??"Kato took out our sign up sheets and said “I’m just gonna look over a few things...”I paused.”Um...okay...is this my suitcase??” I asked,pointing to a red-ish, pink-ish suitcase. “Yup, I packed everything for you.”said Kato. “Oh,thanks!”I said, jumping into the car as Kato pressed the “enter” button for our sign ups. By the way, I'm Zuko. I'm 15 and Kato is my twin.
I went to cabin 15.Since I go to soccer camp every year for 4 weeks, I’m cabin 15’s leader.I entered and jumped onto the highest bunk and started un-packing everything.Cabin 15 was for ages 15. I jumped down and yelled “Hi everybody!! My name is Lizaro Park. I am the leader for cabin 15.But I already know most of you.When I call your name please answer: Chai?”
-Here!
***
-Zuko??
“Zuko??I guess she’s new and not here yet...”
“YOU DID WHAT!!!” I asked my brother as we arrived. “I put you as a girl for the sign ups...I packed your girl wig and clothes...good luck!!!”said Kato,running away into Boy’s soccer camp (which was next door of Girls soccer camp).Kato went to soccer camp more than me because I always had academic stuff...so this is my first year. I put on the wig and girl clothes. I looked in the mirror...I LOOK UGLY!!!But still passible.I entered cabin 15.
“HA,HA,HA,HA,EW,EW,HA,EW!!!”yelled all the girls at the door. I leaped off my bunk.I yelled “What’s going on here??”All the girls splited up and I saw an unapealing asian girl on the ground.
I entered and all the girls pushed me to the ground yelling “HA,HA,HA,HAEW,EW,HA, EW!!!”Then I herd “What’s going on here??”Then all the girls split and I saw a tall,athletic looking girl...looking down on me.
I offered her my hand.She got up.She was taller that me.”You must be Zuko.I’m Lizaro.”I said.”Everybody!This is Zuko!She’s new so no bulling...but after saying that....good job girls!!!So,does anybody have an extra bunk for Zuko??” “There’s one under your bunk Lizaro!!”yelled Nicky. “Thanks Nicky.Zuko...start un-packing.We’ll start the first day by meeting and mingling with each other...you know...chilling.”I said.
“Okay...so far...so good”I said in my head,climbing up the bunk beds.I started unpacking my girly stuff.
“OMG!KATO IS RIGHT NEXT DOOR!!!!”          “HE IS SO GOOD IN SOCCER!”         “HE IS SO HOT!” “HE’S LIKE A SOCCER LEGEND!!”                                                  “I HERD THAT HE HAS A 6 PACK!!”                                           
That's all I am hearing.Everyone likes this Kato boy.Then I yelled “GIRLS!!I got new mail!!We are having a welcoming dance tomorrow night. It says to bring a date-”
“I CALL KATO!!” “NO I WANT HIM!!!” “HE’S CERTAINLY MINE!!” “HE SMILED AT ME,THEREFORE I’LL GO WITH HIM!!”                                  
That’s all I’m hearing.”THIS IS SO WEIRD AND GROSS” I thought. Then Lizaro's head poped up-side down and she said "Hai Zuko.How's it going??"Then she did a flip and landed on my matress.Then she yelled "OH YEA,FOR THE DANCE...GUYS HAS TO PICK YOU." then there was a huge "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" sound.   
"Lizaro...can we go next door...you know...Zuko's cabin??"asked Claire."Fine then"I said,rolling my eyes. They all ran out the door as Zuko and I followed them.When we arrived, all of the girls were in the cabin. Zuko and I went inside and we saw a crowd of girls around Kato and guys staring at the girls. Kato stood up and walked towards us. "Hey Lizaro. Having a nice day?
-Hello Kato.
-You're still playing soccer after the ACCIDENT from last year?
The room went silent."What accident??" I thought. Lizaro smiled and said
-Your kidding.That was nothng.
-Kid, I broke your leg.
-So? Doesn't effect anything.
-You're odd.
Then he punched her in the sholder untill she grabed his hand and twisted it and said
-You bet I am.
I walked back to the cabin with Zuko and the other girls. All I can think of that day when he broke my leg. I had the ball. Then he kicked my left knee. I fell. I slowed down ever since. I can't kick or shoot with that leg.  All of a sudden a hand touched my sholder and I herd "Are you okay??" I turned around. It was Zuko. "Oh I'm fine, thanks."
I walked beside her. "Lizaro...such a fimiliar name...but why??" I thought. It was night time.Pretty dark out. We were all in bed. Chilling. I read my manga. So did Lizaro. She was listening to rock music. Everyone was talking about Kato. Then lights came off. And we all went to sleep.
***
"Get up!!" I yelled. "What time is it??"asked Chai. "Time to train for soccer!" I exclaimed. "Wait, since we're near Kato...does that mean we are training with him??" asked Brigit. I sighed and said "yes." The whole room was loud and cheering. They were so fast that they were outside in 30 seconds. I got outside and I saw that same crowd of girls around Kato.I blew my whistle and they all went into a line. The soccer staff setted us an opstacle course.
Lizaro did the whole course in less than 5 minutes. It looked hard core. I saw Kato checking her out. I got me mad.We all tryed it. I got 4:37 minutes. Most people got 10 minutes and over. Lizaro sighed as the last girl was finished in 15 mniutes. Then all the girls howled.                                                                                                               "Lizaro!!! Can we stop??" "Yea,we're tierd!!!" "Please!!!!"                      Lizaro rolled her eyes and said "15 minute break..."Then smiled. "...go check out Kato!" The girls ran towards him as Lizaro smiled to Kato and he smiled back.
I sat on the stairs. Claire sat beside me. Zuko was praticing shooting on the nets. I asked Claire "Are you excited to the dance tonight?? Wait...aren't you suppose to be checking out Kato?" She sighed ''Kato is old news...I like Kanta. I really wanna go to the dance with him." I smiled. "Then go talk to him. You know,I saw him checking you out while you were doing the course." Her eyes grew huge. "Really??? Oh,snap! I failed on that course. I fell on my face!!"
-Yeah, and all the guys laughed but him... and Kato...
-Really???
-Yup.
-Okay! I'll talk to him!!! Thanks Lizaro!!!
She ran towards him. He said something. Then she jumped and huged him. I bet he asked her. Lucky duck. By the end of pratice almost everyone got a date. Except for me, Zuko and some other girls. It was 1pm and we were heading for the beach...so was Kato's cabin. Claire and Kanta talked and laughted alot. I'm just happy that I helped her. I sat on the rocks until Kato sat beside me and said
-Hi.
-Hi.
-So Kanta asked Claire out.
-With my advise.
-NO! It was my advise!!
-What are you talking about? He didn't even go up to her!!
Then it went silent.
-Look, I'm sorry about that leg breaking thing. I feel really bad...and I still do. I just want to hear you say "HAI KATO!!!" and smile just like the old days.
-You still remembered that?
-Always did. I remembered when you shot your first goal. You were jumping and dancing all over the place, untill the ball hit your face.
Then he smiled. I could have sworn that I almost fell for him. But not yet.
I'm bored. I'm alone. I'm playing in the sand watching my brother flirting with my girl!! Wait, did I just say that? Do I like Lizaro?? I bet Kato will make his move tonight. And I can't do anything about it. If I say that I'm a guy, they'll think I'm a ert! Life is so hard!! I can't even go swimming!! And my sand castle just broke!!
The girls were calling for Kato. He said "Bye" then walked away. I can't remembered why I was so angry at him. Was it because he laught at me when I broke my leg?? What was it???What was it???
Finally it was lunch. I sat with Lizaro, Chai, Clarie and Brigit. They were all eating but Lizaro was day-dreaming. I got up to get salt and peper. Untill Don, a boy from Kato's cabin, said "Do you wanna go to the dance with me??" He was chubby and short. He didn't even finish the course.  Even if I was a girl, I would have said "no" and I'm not gay. What do I say????
"Er......okay."
-Great! I'll pick you up at seven!!
he said,picking up a least 15 packs of ketchup.
We went back to the cabin to get ready for the dance. All of the girls put on make up and tryed on their dresses. I layed down and read my manga. All of a sudden, they pulled Zuko in. When she came out, she looked beautiful. So did her dress.
THIS IS SO WEIRD!!I'M WEARING A DRESS!!
Then they pulled me in. They tied me up. When I came out. I looked in the mirror. I looked...beautiful.
Then Lizaro came out she look...beautifull....stunning!! I can't think of words!!! We all went to the "Arena" to meet everyone. Lizaro and I sat on the bench. We were so bored. Then Don came and ask me to dance. Then Lizaro pushed me towards him and yelled "GO HAVE FUN KIDS!!" I had no choise, but to dance with him.
I sat down alone.Waiting for the night to be over. Then I hear "May I have this dance??" I looked up and it was Kato. The girls pushed me up and he caught me."Shall we??" he asked. I reached for his hand and we danced. Looking into his brown eyes. He smiled. It was like a fairy tale. It felt so magical.Then he took me outside. 
I saw them go outside. So I kicked behind Don's legs and he fell. Then I ran out the door and hid behind a tree.
We sat on the fountain. It was quiet. I was cold. Then he put he leather jacket around me.
-Lizaro, are you warm enough??
-Yeah, I'm good.Why?
-No reason.
It was silent.
*QUACK.QUACK.QUACK.*
We turned around and saw ducks.They were waddling in front of us. "DUCKS!!!" yelled Kato. He squimed and fell into the fountain.I laughed. "WHOA!" I yelled as Kato grabed me and pulled me in. We were laughing while splashing each other. A strong wind came and it made us freezing. We hoped out and layed under a tree. I asked Kato
-Why were you scared of those ducks?
-Okay,between me and you... I have a huge fear of...DUCKS!!
-Why??
-Because when I was young, my dad hunted ducks. One day,the ducks got angry at my family and they all chased me!!! White ducks,yellow ducks...BABY DUCKS!! EVERYWHERE!!!
-I love ducks.They're so cute and fluffy.
-Really?? What are you scared of??
-NO! I can't tell you!!
-Why not? I told you mine??
-Okay fine!!! I'm have stage fright.
-Wut?
-STAGE FRIGHT! I HAVE STAGE FRIGHT!!
-Really??
-I can do groups but not solo or duets.
-That's nice to know Lizaro.
-I have never told anyone yet. But promise not to tell anyone?
-Pinky promise.
Then he smiled at me as we crossed pinkies.
Lizaro has stage fright?? I know!! I'll sprend the news, then Lizaro will be so angry,that she won't like him anymore!! I'll start tomorrow.
DING!DING!DING!
"We should get going" I said as we ran to the arena.He said good bye to me by kissing me on the cheek.We went back to the cabin and everyone was chatting. Then it went quiet. Then Claire asked "Lizaro, how was your night??" 
"Yea!" "Tell us!" "C'mon" "What happened??"
"Fine then. We talked...we fell in the fontain....and he kissed me on the cheek...nothing much."
"NOTHING MUCH!?!?!? SO MUCH!!"
Then everyone started chatting.
"KISS??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??" I yelled in my head.Then Nicky said "What about Zuko and Don?!"
"Yea!" "Tell us!" "C'mon" "What happened??"
"We danced...he fell...I ran away,THE END!" The girls were confused but still chatted.The lights came off and we all feel asleep.
***
I woke up and ran to the field.I stoped Claire. "PST !!Claire...did you know that Lizaro has stage fright...sprend the word..." I said as she ran to Nicky and Brigit. Yes, it's sprending.
***
I was walking towards the field until I herd "LIZARO HAS STAGE FRIGHT! LIZARO HAS STAGE FRIGHT! LIZARO HAS STAGE FRIGHT! LIZARO HAS STAGE FRIGHT!" What???Who told them?? Only Kato knows... KATO!!
Kato was talking to Kanta and Jay. I came up to him, and gave him a good slap on the face. Then left. He ran after me. "LIZARO! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR??" I kept on walking. He turned me around. "LIZARO!TALK TO ME!"
-You told and I trusted you.
-Told what?
-That I have stage fright.
-I did't tell anyon-
-THEN WHY DOES EVERYONE KNOW??
-Lizaro,I would never lie to you. And I'm gona find out who told everyone.
Hi. I'm Kato Kim. I'm 15 years old. My mom and dad are divorsed and I have one older brother and one twin, Zuko. I go to soccer camp every year and today I'm gonna find out who messed with my lady. I went to Claire, Nicky and Brigit. "Hey,how do you guys know about Lizaro's stage fright?" Then Claire said "OH, Zuko told me." I was blank. "Zuko, you say??" 
-Yup
I ran to Lizaro's cabin and found Zuko. I locked the door and jumped on his bunk. I put my hand around his neck. "WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT LIZARO'S STAGE FRIGHT?" I yelled. "He was sweating.
I was sweatng. If I tell him that I told, he'll kill me. WHAT DO I DO?? Who can I blame??"The person who told me was...Lizaro..." His eyes turned huge."Why would she tell you?" Now what do I say? "Um...because she...she told me that if I didn't tell...she'll break my arm!"He looked blank again."Why does she want you to tell?" I'm losted again."Um...because she knew that only you knew, so she wanted to slap you, saying that she doesn't like you...anymore..." I knew that he'll fall for it because he's not that smart. He stared at me for 2 minutes."That makes sense. If Lizaro doesn't like me, I'll ignore her." What a loser. But oh well. "Okay bro.Start ignoring..."
-Thanks. Sorry bout the neck thing...
-Oh, it was nothing...
I saw Kato come out of my cabin. "Well? Did you find out who it was??" I asked, running towards him.But he turned 90o and walked. He totally ignored me! I ran to him and turned him around. "What's wrong?" He gave me a serious face. Usually it's smiling. What's going on here? I ran into the cabin.I found Zuko. "Zuko? What happened to Kato?" She looked beated up. "He beated me up."
-Why?
-Because he thought that I sprended the rummors.
Then she started crying. I huged her. "It's gonna be alright. I'll go talk to him-"
-NO! I mean...no. You shouldn't because...he might get the wrong idea and beat you up too!!
-He won't do that.
-He will. His eyes were...crazy.
-Really? Maybe I shouldn't....
-Yeah...common sense.
I got up and went to the field. We were praticing shooting on nets. I gave Kato an evil glare. Why would he beat up Zuko? That means no sense. You know what, I'm gonna go talk to him. I walked towards him.
"Oh, Kato, your girlfriend, Lizaro, is coming." said Jay. I turned around. She was right behind me. "Jay, Kanta... please give us privacy..." I said. She looked pissed and said
-Why'd you beat up Zuko?
-Why'd you tell Zuko?
-WHAT?
Then Zuko came inbetween us and said "HEY GUYS! HOW'S IT GOING? LIZARO, I NEED YOU FOR PRATICE." She sighed. "Fine then." and they left.
That was close. Lizaro helped me or shooting. Man, I'm evil.But I don't wanna be. How do I get things strighted?? I know! I'll tell everyone about Kato's duck fear. Then when he goes to Lizaro, that's the perfect time to confess. Then I ran to Chai saying "Kato has a huge fear of ducks.'' Then she ran off to tell the other girls. Perfect.
***
Ah, a fresh morning. I got up and when on my walk. When I when walking, I saw the "Soccer girls scoop." newspaper. On the cover it said in bold letters "LENGEND KATO KIM HAS A HUGE FEAR OF...DUCKS??" Oh no...who told?? He's gonna be angry at me!! Everyone got up and headed for the field. The only thing I can do is sit on the stairs, waiting for Kato to sceam at me.WHO TOLD??
Ah, a perfect day. I woke up and walked outside. Then I herd 
"KATO'S SCARED OF DUCKS!" "QUACK,QUACK!" "WHAT A LOSER!!"
And some of them were holding ducks! But I only told... LIZARO! She must of gotten angry about hers, so she told mine! I spotted her on the staires. She looked sad but I DON'T CARE! I went up to her. I slaped her. She fell to the ground. I couldn't breath. Why did I just do that? No one was looking. Thank god. I picked her up. She was breathing but not awake. WHAT DO I DO?? I carried her while running towards the lake. I layed her down.Man, she looked innocent. All puffy cheek and stuff. I didn't wanna wake her up yet. I stared at her her 20 minutes.There was a huge red spot from where I slaped her. Thinking about what I just did, and how she's gonna react when she wakes up. Then her head started moving, and her eyes opened. The first thing she saw was me.
I woke up and all I saw was Kato...looking concern. I herd waves splashing and I felt sand...cold sand. I was so confused.I got up. "Um...what happened??"He didn't say anything.Then he huged me for at least 5 minutes. It was silent. It was arkward. I didn't know what was happening and why my cheek is so num. "Um...why are you hugging me?" We stoped hugging. Then he said "You...told...THAT I'M SCARED OF DUCKS!"
THAT'S WHY I'M ANGRY!!
"Wait...what???"I yelled.He turned around and walked. I ran away him. "Wait, Kato! I didn't tell anyone!! It's the same person who told my fear... Kato please believe me!!!" He kept on walking. I ran right in front of him. "I would never lie to you Kato. That's what you said to me. Please believe me." I totally ignored me."Okay, two can play that game." I said, pounding my hands. It was night. All the girls were at Zuko's cabin. He invited them all. Even Zuko. Except for me. I need to go on a walk. To put a note saying that I was going or a ten minute walk. I put my headphones on. I was listening to my rock music. "Where did I put my keys??" I looked under the the bed. I grabed them...but now I'm stuck.
Ew. I am never going back there agian. I went into my cabin. Lizaro lefted a note saying that she's going on a ten minute walk and the girls are not gonna be back for another hour. I got the whole cabin to myself!! I pulled down all down  all the blinds and locked the door. I first, took a shower.
Hey! I think someone's in the cabin. I took out my headphones and my jacket. I slid out.
Oh snap! The towels are on Lizaro's bunk! Oh well, I'm alone. I can do anything I want. I jumped out. It feels weird to be in . I went to the main area. I saw Lizaro staring at me. Oh snap.
 
I slid out. I herd someone. I walked towards the showers and saw Zuko...nude..."
This is arkward.
I stared at him for 3 minutes. "Z-Z-Z-Z-U-K-K-K-KO....you're a b-b-b-o-y..." He eyes went wide. "I'm not Zuko...I'm...Kato!" Then why are you holding Zuko's hair?? "Because I...murdered him??...OKAY YOU GOT ME!!! BUT I CAN EXPLAIN!!"
***
-So...Kato's your twin brother??
-Yup
-And he signed you up as a girl??
-Yup
-and you still said "yes" to Don??
-Yup- wait that wasn't part of this!!!
-Okay then. You should put your clothes on before...someone comes.
He put his boxers on."Well...the girls doesn't come until another 40 minutes...now what?" I said. He smiled. "I have an idea." He put on his guy clothes (thank god) and he put a blind fold on my eyes.
***
"Okay...take off your blind fold!!!" he yelled. We were on the roof of the arena. The view was perfect. Full moon. Dark sea. Quiet. I started the conversation
-Are you the one who told everyone about my stage fright??
-Yeah.Sorry bout that.
-No it's okay. It kinda helped my fear.
-Oh, then your welcome.
-Well, I'm also glad that you're a boy too.
-Really? Why?
-Because when I first met you, I thought about Kato. I like Kato...but a nicer Kato.
-So I'm labeled...nicer Kato??
-No. Kato is labeled a Zuko jerk.
-I'm just happy that someone else in the world hates Kato like me.
I smiled. Maybe I fell for Kato's looks, but I definitely fell for Zuko's personality.
*3 weeks later*
It's the last day of soccer camp. This is the best 4 weeks of my life. I leave tomorrow morning and tonights the dance. How's Zuko you ask? He told the staff and they let him go to cabin 15 guys. He's with Kato. Hope they're getting along. I don't have a date. Clarie has Kanta. Chai has Jay. Who do I get? I guess I'll find out tonight.
The End (Read more below)
 
Hey guys! Who do you want Lizaro to go with? Kato or Zuko?? Make up your own ending of my story and please write it on my wall. Or just leave comments too. I'd love to see your ideas. Thanks for reading and see you next time!