Goodbye, Yang Yoseob

I Love You, Yang Yoseob

 

N/A

 
 
For Dooseob-
I'm finished, both of you treasonous.
World full of dreams that made my heart faint bruise
 
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
 
My name is Yoon Doojoon. But my friend Yang Yoseob couldn't pronounce it correctly as a child. The closest thing that could be he said was Yoon~Doobong. Everyone thinks it's funny and start using it instead of my real name. Now the name stuck and everyone calls me Doobong~ah. I stayed at the orphanage with Yoseob. Since childhood we've both are orphans. I love staying here. Our Orphanage great; close to many shops, parks bet that could be exciting playgrounds, museums, many theaters. Schools also okay. I do not really have many friends, I'm just close to Yoseob knows since when, I think since I've been in this place, which means that since we were babies. But I like ahjumma ~ nim caring for us, this place-we had nice rooms and a large library for all the children of the residents. And I've never been beaten-because I'm the boss for these children.
 
 
 
But I do not enjoy life. I'm lonely. I used to love doing my hobbies are playing football with the other kids. And Yoseob always come to cheer me up during the game. He'll bring some food, wipe my sweat during breaks and shouted my name from the sidelines to give encouragement. Once I was happy.
 
 
 
Lately my feelings changed. I do not know why, maybe since the boy named Yong Junhyung came here. So now I had often alone, I had a lot of watching dozens of television shows, creating imaginary friends to play and honestly- most of his face like Yoseob.
I was so sad when saw Yoseob and Junhyung are having fun. I want to be among them as well. I like to tell jokes and laugh together with Yoseob again. But the more I tried, the more Yoseob away from me. Agonizing loneliness so last month. Nothing else interested me. The hours passed slowly, especially in the orphanage or when I have a free period at school. I can not distract myself. My mind was wandering. I always think of Yoseob and how now I really do not have any friends, that now I'm alone and will probably continue this way from now on. I talked to ahjumma~nim, but it's hard to make them understand how much I suffer. They said things would change when I grow up, but I do not believe them. I tried hard to get close to Yoseob again. I watch all the popular shows and listen to the bands discussed other children. Cursed and used the term cool.
 
 
 
Useless. Nothing works. Yoseob did not like me anymore. He is always with Yong Junhyung. I'm a waste of time. I'm thinking of things dark and terrible, where I could only see one way out, which would stop the pain and loneliness. I know the thought as it was one-of-life is not that bad-but without Yoseob it's hard not to think about it. I cry when I'm alone- once or twice I even cried in class. I eat too much, get fat. I do not want  take a shower so my skin is so oily. I do not care. I want to look like a freak to match my mood.
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
Late at night. In bed. I played around with my favorite ball. Looking toward the ceiling. I roomed with Yoseob, wall clock already showing 12 o'clock at night and has not returned since Yoseob and Yong Junhyung hang out together at this afternoon. It's been 2 weeks are always like this. I sighed.
 
 
 
Suddenly there was a group of kids who pass in front of our room while gossiping. "Yang Yoseob receiving Yong Junhyung's  love" a boy said excitedly. My heart fluttered. It was instantly my knees was buckled. During this love clap before hand, Yoseob just think of me as a friend not more than that. Now I do not have anyone else. I have no hope anymore. I got out of bed. Trying to release the bracelet that had been Yoseob given to me, I intend to return it. But the bracelet is very difficult to be released. I'm annoyed. I even hurt my hand due own skin. Finally the bracelet was lost as well. I put it on the table. I thought about rat poison  that Yoseob bought last week. I'm making all- random drawers and without doubt ingesting camphor. I went back to bed to lie, I cried silently while trying to fall asleep. It was already my stomach queasy. Not too sore but there was blood coming out of my nose. I do not care. Yang Yoseob Goodbye, I love you. Really.
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
A beautiful sunny day. Yoseob woke up with a smile on her face. He was very happy last night and he was very tired walking around with Yong Junhyung until late. He did not even say hello to Doojoon cause he was so sleepy. Yoseob walk into Doojoon's bed. It's been a long time they have not played together since he fell in love with Yong Junhyung.
"Ppali wake up,,Doobong~ah !" Yoseob patted Doojoon's hair. But Doojoon did not react at all. Yoseob started to worry, he lifted and turned away of Doojoon. Doojoon looked pale, cold body, his fur matted look unkempt and there was blood and scratches dihidungnya dipergelangan hand.
 
 
 
Yoseob started to panic, then yelled ahjumma~nim while lifted the dead body as he sobbed.
"Oeommonie...Doobong~ah..Jebal Doobong~ah......"
"Come Seob,, these days he rarely eaten. Looks like he's lonely because you often leave him, The cat was already weak lately. You could buy a new cat if you want. "
 
 
 
Yoseob paused. His beloved cat is dead and it's all his fault. He was too preoccupied with Yong Junhyung and forget to pay attention to Doojoon. Yoseob looked at the same bracelet he had given at the hands of Doojoon and now it's only visible scratches and dried blood matted feathers are plucked. "I'm sorry Doobong~ah" he said.
Regret always comes at the end of the story.
 
 
 
 
kkkeut~
 
 
 
 
 
 
*******
 
 
 

How about this?

Please don't be silent readers please....:)

Seriously,,I'd like to see more comment......*bow*