Dinner Time

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
A/N: Hello lovely readers, 5th update today! Wow, most of the time i just make 1 update per day o_o LOL and also, thanks you very dearly to

Kendall

for subscribing!! And, please leave a comment down below telling me what you think of the story ,yea?

TO THE STORY!!

You & U-kwon finally reached the dining room. Before getting into an akward situation, you quickly pulled your hand away from U-kwon's.

When you stepped inside, the rest of BlockB where already eatting. The dining room was about the size to fit 10 people. There was simple furniture inside, such as a small couch, a couple tall lamps and a coffee table. The walls where mostly bare with a clock & a few posters.

On the coffee table was 2 boxes of pepperoni/cheese pizza. The boxes where surround by drinks.

Zico grinned,"Glad you could join us ,U-kwon n' SooWoo."

You both nodded. You took a paper plate & a slice of the cheese pizza. Then you went over & sat on the left end of the couch.

As you ate, the guys talked away. You took a good look at all of BlockB.

Then out of nowhere you blurted out,"You guys are all really good looking." All eyes where on you once more. You bit your lip & looked away from BlockB as blood started to rush to your cheeks.

P.O asked,"You think we're handsome?"

You nodded,"I mean, you all have flawless faces, white skin, and all your hair is done really well. Almost like .... kpop idols."

"Us? Kpop idols? Pwahaha! Please, we are far far from even being like kpop idols.",TaeIl laughed & bit his pizza.

You tilted your head slight ,but shook it off. Then yet another question surfaced into your mind.

"How old are you guys??"