Final

Can't I sit there?

Authors P.O.V

You're the not-so-long-time girlfriend of EXO-M's Luhan. You two started dating 1 month ago and finally he agreed on introducing you to s after 2 weeks of complaining and convincing. Luhan was probably scared that one of would steal you away from him. If he was honest he knew it wouldn't happen, because s never would do something like this to him, but who knews.

 

Your P.O.V

Finally the day came and I agreed with Luhan that he would pick me up and take me over to his dorm. As he finally arrived he rang the doorbell. I jumped down the stairs from my room and ripped the door open. "Gege!" I squealed an ld threw myself in the arms of my dear cute boyfriend. He wrapped his arms around my waist while twirling me around with a chuckle. "_____. How often do I have to tell you that you should call me Oppa? Though I'm Chinese but you're still in Korean you know?" Luhan scolded me playfully and ruffled my hair. "I am half Korean half Chinese, so there wouldn't be a problem with calling you Gege, but fine." I puffed my cheeks and pouted. "So what should we do today?" He asked acting like didn't already talked about it. I shoot him a look. "Luhan-oppa. I will meet them anyways." I rolled my eyes. "Better later then today." He innocently tapped his fingers together. Was he really hoping that this aegyo was working on me? Well to bad Luhannie, I learn resisting you in the time being with you. "No, do it now." I placed my hands in my hips and glattes at him. "Fine, fine." He raised his hands in surrender. With a sigh he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his car. Success!

 

We arrived at their dorm after a 15 minutes drive. The whole way he complained about s being  noisy and messy. Guess he was still trying to change my mind, but it wouldn't work. I always wanted to meet them from the beginning. Not because they were EXO-M, but because Luhan was always going off about them. 'You will love them!' 'You will get along with them so well!' He always was saying stuff like that, maybe he just didn't think I would really want to meet them. However, we were standing in front the door of his dorm.

 

"Mind to open then door?" I asked giving him a look. Luhan grumbled something and reached with his hand in his pocket to ge the key out. Suddenly the door flew open, before Luhan could reach his key, and revealed a brightly and happily smiling Tao. Yes, I leared their names so I was able to communicate with them freely. "Luhan-gege." Tao piped and pulled us in. Luhan's expression was confused, but he didn't said anything. "Ah~ _____-jiejie. I always wanted to meet you. Luhan-gege told us so much about you." he shook my my hand rapidly and it made my whole body shake. "Tao. Don't break her arm." a calm voice said. I looked away from my still shaking hand and spotted Lay leaning in the door frame. His arms were crossed over his chest. "I won't break anything." Tao pouted and released my hand. "You better not." a deep voice echoed from a room.

"Aish." Luhan grabbed my hand and pulled me with him towards a room. He pushed the door open, softly shoved me in and closed the door behind himself. "See." he whined and made his puppy-eyes. "What?" I asked confused what he meant. "Tao already started being cute, so he can get close to you." Luhan explained himself and crossed his arms. I laughed at his weird idea. "Luhan-oppa...seriously?" I rolled my eyes and was about plopped down on a bed, which I asumed was his, but he stopped me. "D-Don't sit there, please?" he kindly requested. I shrugged and straighted my legs fully again. "You can sit there." he added and poited over to the second bed in the room. "Are you sure? I mean, is your roomate fine with that?" I asked and bit my lower-lip, eyeing the other bed. "Of course." he nodded with enthusiasm. "O..kay." I went over and sat down. Luhan pulled a chair from a desk oer to the bed I was sitting on and sat down infront of me. 

After some time of silence and looking around the room with wandering eyes, I looked at Luhan. "Lulu. I still didn't meet the other members of yours." I pouted. "You don't need to meet them." he answered and looked at me too. "But I want too." I started to pouted angrily at my little, jealous boyfriend. "Nooo~." he whined and grabbed my hands. "Look ____-ah. You have me right here, right? You don't need them." he said , doing aegyo. He puffed his cheeks, pouted, batted his eyelashes very often and looked at me with his big brown bambi eyes. "Aish..fine. But I'm thirsty." I pouted too. "Ah~ why didn't you told me earlier? I'll get you something." Luhan jumped up and ran out the room. This boy is really something.

The door opened and Lay came in. Acutally I expected Luhan, but well. He looked around the room and spotted me on the bed, but not Luhans. "Y-You're ehm...sitting on my bed." he stated calmly, scratching his neck.  "I-I'm sorry, but Luhan wouldn't let me sit on his. He said to sit here." I explained fastly and blushed madly. "I'll get up." I added quickly and was about to get up, but Lay pushed me down again. "It's ok. You can sit there. It's just Luhans weird habit. No one of us is allowed to sit on his bed. Not even touch it." he explained and sat down next to me. "Speaking of Luhan, were is he?" he asked and looked at me. "He's getting me something to drink." I replied. He nodded and tabbed his chin. "We seriously need to change this." he mumbled. "Change what?" I asked. "Oh...I just mean that  when Luhan won't let even his girlfriend sit on his bed, what will happen when, I don't know, his mother comes over." he said. "Yah! You mean his mother is more important then me to him?" I lightly slapped his arm. "No no...I think he loves you more, but still. And I guess you'll be more here, because the other will beg Luhan to bring you over after they met you." he rubbed the spot there I hit him. I thought about it a few seconds and yeah, he was right. "You got a point there." I nodded. "See." he grinned. The door opened again and Luhan came in with me drink. "____-ah I'm back with your...yah, Lay! Why arfe you sitting so close next to my girlfriend?" Luhan exclaimed. "You placed her in my bed. Not my fault." Lay raised his hands in surrender. "Tsh." Luhan breathed out sharply and pulled me up, after he placed my drink on another desk. He sat down on his own bed and pushed me down on his lap. Though I was sitting above his bed, I still wasn't on it. Lay got up and rolled his eyes. "You're so weird." Lay said and left the room. "You're mine you know that?" he asked hugging my waist. "Of course I do." I answered and leaned against him. "But still Lays right. You're weird." I mumbled in Korean. "I can understand you." Luhan answered and pushed my head playfully.

 

 

 

 

Time passed and I was other at Luhans dorm often, but it was always the same. He wouldn't let him sit me on his bed. One day Chen called me and asked if  had time to come over again since it was a week as I last time saw the boys. Of course I agreed. Maybe Luhan was home as well, but he wasn't. After I arrived Xiumin opened the door and let me in. We went to the living room and saw the boys all gathered sitting on the sofa or on the ground. I placed myself between Tao and Kris on the sofa. Luhan was nowhere to be seen. "So why did you call me over?" I asked. "We have a plan." Tao announced proudly. "Plan for what?" I questioned. "Of course for letting you sit on Luhan-hyungs bed." Chen said. "And you're sure that it will work?" I wasn't really sure if it would work since the last time failed miserably. "Yes yes. Don't you believe in us?" Xiumin whined. "Well...." I was about to say something, but the front door got unlocked. "Luhan-gege is home~!" Tao squealed and jumped up to great his older friend. "Let the plan begin." Chen grinned.

"_____-jiejie." Tao called from the corridor. I got up from the sofa and went out. "What is it?" I asked. "Come. I'll show you my room." he giggled and grabbed my hand. Luhan threw the youngest member a look, but the maknae just ignored him and pulled me towards his room. It's not like I never saw his room before, but I guess this was part of a plan. "Jiejie. You need to take a seat on my bed." he grinned and was about to push me down on his bed, but Xiumin grabbed my wrist and pulled me other to his bed. "Tsh no. My bed is better _____-ah." he exclaimed. I looked around for some help. I only saw Kris making his way towards us. Luhan was leaning in the door was with narrowed eyes and the others were just watching us from the corridor. The leader picked me up from the ground and slung me over his shoulder. I squeaked. Kris went over to his and Chens room. "My bed is the best _____." Yi Fan said proudly. He was about to let me fall onto his bed, but Chen was faster and pulled me down from Kris shoulder. "No no no. You're wrong. Come with me _____." he pulled me away from Kris towards his own bed. He looked a bit mad, but he didn't said anything. Chen softly shoved me to his bed. "Sit ____-ah." he smiled. "No! No no no no no!" now my boyfriend came in and pulled me in his arms. "She only will sit on mine." he snapped and hugged me tightly. "Oh really?" Kris smirked. "I want to see that." he continued. I could her Luhan glup.

"So...let her sit Gege." Tao giggled standing right next to Luhans bed. Lay, Chen and Kris were sitting on Lays bed watching the scenario. I couldn't believe this really insane plan worked. Luhan was still holding tightly on my waist. I looked over my shoulder to Luhans worried face. "O-Okay." he slowly let go of me. I walked towards his bed. My gaze went back to Luhan. He was standing there. His arms hanging lifeless next to his body. "Go on." Chen encouraged and I slowly lowered my onto his bed. My boyfriend squeezed his eyes shut, but didn't said anything.

"So...if ____-jiejie is allowed to sit on your bed...are we too?" Tao asked innocently. "No!" Luhan yelled.

 

 

 

Luhan got used to me sitting on his bed and he didn't mind anymore. We were laying on his bed cuddling with each other. I was squeezed in his warm embrace. "You know...it was a good choice of mine to let you sit on my bed." he said and kissed the top of my head. //Actually your members brought you to do this....// "Yes it was." I said instead of what I thought. Luhan smiled brightly and leaned down to me. 

"I love you  you ."

"I love you too."

And then, Luhans sweet lips touched mine.


Oh gosh~ I took so long to finish this >____< I'm sorry for those who subscribed to this story and had to wait so long >____<

MIANHAEYO readers ^___^"

But anyways~ I finally finshed it and I hope you liked it ^___^~~

CONGRATS TO EXO FOR WINNING THE 'BEST NEW ASIAN ARTIST GROUP'