CHAPTER ONE

but i just fall in love with you

"And this is Cho kyuhyun, 25 years old, came with a severe headache that is accompanied by delusions"

Dr. Siwon explained to sungmin and reyowook  the male nurses  who work with him on this night shift  as  they reached room number 137.

Sungmin glanced at reyowook and he knew exactly what his friend was thinking. Both of them had exactly the same taste in men and both wondered at that moment how come such a handsome guy could lose his mind.

Despite working together for five years in the same department at the hospital, and despite hearing a lot of strange cases, they still did not understand what Dr.Siwon meant when he told them that the person in front of them is delusional. This man in front of them actually seemed very sane.

"What do you mean when you say delusions"  Suddenly they heard a fierce voice coming from the black-haired boy that was lying on the bed next to them.

"I told you I see things before they happen. Believe me I was more surprised than you when I started to experience these things, but the last two months I.. how do I explain this? I.."see" things and moments later they really happen” ..

A second later, there was loud laughter coming from reyowooks direction

So you're basically saying you can predict the future?”"

"I don’t predict the future" kyuhyun replied angrily , "but sometimes I know things will happen even before they do”.

Kyuhyuns face froze for a moment, and after a few seconds he said "in a few moments they will call you urgently to room number four," he said, pointing at Siwon.

Indeed, after a few seconds a sound came from the speakers

"Dr.Siwon, Dr. Siwon come urgently to room number 4 "

At that moment kyuhyun looked at them and saw the shocked faces of the people in front of him

"I'm sure you know the nurse that just called Siwon’s name, and asked her to call him and he is not really needed it in room 4" reyowook said with a grin on his face

But his smile quickly disappeared after hearing the voice of kyuhyun say "I wouldn’t be so happy if I were you ,the things I see in your future is not really promising.”

At that moment he watched as the tiny man in front of him got startled, turned around and walked quickly away from him.

"and now you believe he can see the future?" Sungmin said with a grin as he tried to narrow the gap between him and the other.

kyuhyun heard what Sungmin said and smirked, because he managed to scare the tiny guy that was standing in front of him a few moments ago.

The truth is, he did not really see anything about the future of

 tiny nurse that laughed at him before, and he was just trying to scare him because he underrated him and didn’t believe him.

But he can really "see" things, and a few moments later they will indeed happen.

He was tired, tired of everyone treating him like a crazy person

If he could he would give anything for these visions to stop.

He admits that if he had heard of such a case about another person, he woukd be sure the guy was crazy ... But how many did he try proving people that he's telling the truth? And still they do not believe him

He tried everything…

He was looking after people with cases like his, but at the end he always finds out that they are just crooks that try to get money from others by "predicting" their future.

He even considered going to a psychiatrist and see if people are right and he was crazy

But the cases he "saw" and finally did happen proved to him that he was still sane and that he was indeed right.

He gave up and decided to accept the fact that no one believes him, and his situation will not change in the near future.

Until recently, in addition to his visions he began to experience severe headaches, so he finally decided to go to the hospital.

After explaining to the doctor on duty the reason that he came to the hospital, they decided to hospitalize him immediately.

Of course he was not sure if the reason for his hospitalization was the headaches, or the fact that they just wanted a psychiatric evaluation for him.

"don’t mind what reyowook says, he does not like to keep his thoughts to himself"

 kyuhyun suddenly heard a gentle voice talking to him

 He raised his head and saw the other nurse that was standing next to the doctor a few hours ago.

 "My name is Sungmin, I will be your nurse with reyowook, the that was here before"

"It's okay, I'm used to such comments from people" kyuhyun cut in his words

 I've never seen him as scared as he was when you said those things about his future before that moment" Sungmin continued with a big smile on his face

 Kyu looked at him for a moment and thought to himself how beautiful was the smile of the golden-hair boy that in front of him, if he wouldn’t  heard his voice he could even mistake him to be a girl.

 "If you need anything please feel free to call me or reyowook" Sungmin smiled and left the room.

"I will not be your lover! You decide it's either me or Minho" Sungmin shouted into the phone

 "I'm tired of hiding, we can’t even go out on proper a date, and I need to meet you rarely just because your dear Minho can catch us."

Side of the phone "But Mini" said the voice on the other

"Don’t call me Mini! I hate when you call me like that” Sungmin said angrily

"I promise you I'll leave Minho, just give me a few days"

 "How long can I hear you say that?, These couple of days already turnd to weeks, weeks into months, and months became a year! I'm sick of it"

 He hung up the phone and started crying

"is everything all right? "

 Sungmin panicked when he heard a voice behind him,he turned and saw the patient from room number 137 standing in front of him with a face that shows  slight concern.

 "Yes, everything is all right. Why did you get from your bed? You need to rest, tomorrow you have a full day of checkups" said Sungmin while he wiping the tears streaming down his cheek.

 "I heard shouting, and I was curious to know where they came from. Do You need help with something?" asked the tall guy

Well, yes ... Can you predict for me if my boyfriend will break up with his other boyfriend in the near future?" Sungmin said, and laughed when he realized how ridiculous sounds the sentence that just came out of his mouth

"Wait ... your boyfriend has another boyfriend? That jerk was not satisfied with such a good looking guy like you?" kyuhyun said and noticed how sungmin cheeks turned red.

 "I. . . I'm sorry that I have disturbed your rest, I did not mean to make noise" Sungmin said while stuttering, trying unsuccessfully to hide the fact that he got embarrassed by the words  that this good looking boy standing in front of him just said.

"It's okay, I'm not used going to bed at this hour, and I still can't sleep, so a conversation with you is the only thing that can save me from dying of boredom in this huge place"

"So now tell me, how someone like you that can get any man or woman he wants, got himself into this situation?.”

"Um .. I don’t want to disturb your rest with my problems” said Sungmin and once again began to cover his cheek because he got embarrassed by the things kyuhyun said to him.

“it's okay, I love listening to other people's problems, it makes me forget my own troubles for a few minutes," he chuckled

"Well where do I start? ..."Ok

Sungmin told him how he met changmin, his current boyfriend,

By accident….

A year ago

Sungmin and changmin,

Arrived separately to a wine exhibit in France, they were the only Koreans in the place, making them easy to start talking to each other.

They spent all night talking and discovered that they had many things in common; their conversation flowed, and at the end they decided to go together to a hotel.

In fact, they spent all the rest of their vacation... In the same hotel room and didn’t leave the room even for a moment.

When it was sungmin’s time to return to Korea, changmin promised that he would keep in touch with him, and they exchanged phone numbers.          

After two weeks, he finally got the call he waited for so long when changmin called him and told him they needed to talk.

The affair that began in France has continued in Korea for two months, until one day he accidentally  saw changmin with another guy, they were walking with their hands folded, and suddenly he saw changmin leaning forward and kissing the guy next to him.

 Shocked Songmin started walking towards the couple in front of him, with the intention to confront his boyfriend, but he stopped in the middle, and decided not to do so, he took his phone and began to dial changmin’s number looking at him from a distance.

As he heard a dial tone he looked at changmin’s face, and saw him taking his phone out of his pocket, looking at the name on the display to see who's calling, and putting it back in his pocket quickly without answering.

 At that moment Sungmin felt a second stab in his heart, and felt his heart break into pieces.

His boyfriend, that he loved and gave everything for him ... cheated on him, betrayed him.

Later that night, Sungmin reached changmin’s apartment, to confront him about what he saw today, but he was surprised when changmin didn’t even deny anything, and even told him calmly, that the guy that Sangmin saw , has been his boyfreind for more than a year now.

  At that moment, Sungmin decided that he doesn’t deserve to be anyone's lover and went out of his former love’sr house.

But as the days passed, changmin continued to call and send sungmin messages.

 

 ...Every day another message

"I miss you"

"I promise, I will leave Minho for you"

"I love only you"

 

Until sungmin broke and met him again

 

"This is it ... Since then,i came back to him, and he continues to assure me that he will break up with Minho, but I know that he just cannot make this move, he promises me this over a year now”.

kyuhyun listened quietly to Songmin , mesmerized, less by the story, but more by Songmin’s face…

"How beauty like this even exist," he thought to himself

"Why does this innocent and beautiful guy deserve such an evil man?"

Sungmin looked at the kyuhyun’s face, and saw that he was staring at him

"Again you have one of your visions?" Sungmin Said concerned

When he heard Songmin’s words, kyuhyun came back to himself when he realized that he was staring into sungmin’s without responding

“Ah... yes, I had a vision for a moment." he said, but this time he lied

"I'm really sorry to bother you with my problems, you can go back to rest, and I’ll come back tomorrow morning to check on you"

Kyuhyun nodded and got up; as he began walking toward his room he heard a soft voice saying

Kyuhyun" Good night"

"Good night  ... Mini" kyuhyun answered, smiling

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

All that night kyuhyun rolled over in bed, he couldn’t sleep, and something bothered him, even though he had no headaches or any visions for several hours, it still felt weird, but this was a good kind of weirdness...

 After a few minutes he heard the door to the room got opened, and he saw the man he was speaking with for a few hours, and suddenly his heart began to beat fast.

"You haven’t gone to sleep yet?" said a surprised Sungmin

"I can't sleep, I feel strange," replied kyuhyun as he put his hand on his chest and felt his heart pounding in speed

"You don’t feel good?" Sungmin asked worriedly

"I do not know  ... I think my heart is about to explode from his place, you think it's one of the side effects that come with my predictions?" Kyu asked innocently

"Wait here, I'll call Dr. Yesung to check on you," said Sungmin and left the room quickly

"Everything is fine from what I can see, probably you need more rest, you went through rough days lately," said yesung and got up from the chair

"I guess I really didn’t rest enough, it’s hard to sleep when I wake up in the middle of the night from another "dream", and I’ll try to sleep more, thanks Dr. “

"Just be careful when you walk out of the door," kyuhyun continued with a smirk

 As soon as yesung walked out the door he crashed into reyowook whose arms were full with folders, and knocked all the folders on the floor.

"You see Wookie?  There is probably some truth in kyuhyun words “said Sungmin and started laughing out loud along with kyuhyun when they saw the faces of reyowook and yesung who were lifting all the scattered folders on the floor from any possible direction, and both look at each other in embarrassment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I cannot believe it happened to me, I had actually bumped into yesung with all these folders, why do I have to be such an idiot sometimes?? What he would think of me, now he will never ask for a like me go out with him, who would want to go out with a man that drop things so easily when someone touches him”

 Sungmin heard Wookie ramble nonstop all the way to their house.

"Maybe you should ask him out yourself and that's it? What are you waiting for? Him to make the first move? We all know you both wanted each other for a long time now"

"And you?" Said reyowook when he tried to change the subject toward Sungmin

"I saw the looks you changed today with this crazy new patient, what was his name? .... Um Kyu something"

"Its kyuhyun and what are you talking about?  We were just talking for some time, and he's very nice" said Sungmin stuttering when he began to feel his cheeks turning red again

“Yes, nice and crazy," reyowook replied with a grin

"I'm actually starting to believe him  ... he was right already twice with the things he predicted” Sungmin said confidently

"Twice? What other nonsense he made up this time," reyowook said dismissively

 "He predicted that yesung were going to bump into you" Sungmin said and laughed again when he remembered what had happened a few hours ago.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day Sungmin came to the evening shift, and saw that the patient from room 137 was sitting outside his room.

 What? Waiting for me?" he asked jokingly"

 "Well, yes," kyuhyun replied seriously

 "Do you need help? You are not feeling well?" Sungmin said suddenly concerned

"Today I am going to begin my testing round, and I have a bad feeling, I - I am scared," said kyuhyun with a cracked voice

 "You should’t worry, I will be by your side for all the tests, I'm sure everything will be fine," said Sungmin smiling, trying to calm the guy in front of him.

In a moment, all the heartfelt concern of kyuhyun passed, what an effect Sungmin’s smile has on him, and again his heart started beating fast.

"I think I need water, I got dizzy suddenly" and Sungmin got up quickly and poured him a glass full of water.

 

During the day kyuhyun had a large number of tests, but the doctors still didn’t understand what the source of his headaches and delusions

 "I think I just need to book a psychiatrist, we're just wasting our time here, this is the solution we needed to think about in the first place," said siwon

 "I think he has no a psychiatric problem, he seems a perfectly sane man, there must be a reason for this, at least to his headaches," said Sungmin

 "Okay, we will go on a few days more with the tests, and if we will not found again what the problem is I will called Dr. Leeteuk the psychiatrist" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 It was ten o'clock, an hour before the evening shift will end, and suddenly Sungmin got the urge to enter kyuhyun room and check his condition.

"So how's my favorite patient," said Sungmin when he entered kyuhyun room smiling.

 "So I’m your favorite eh? I should take advantage of it," said kyuhyun and they both started laughing

 Sungmin felt that feeling again, the feeling that he began to feel a few days ago; he suddenly felt a strong closeness to the man in front of him.

 He knew him only a few days, but it feels like they know each other for years.

 "I have another hour until my shift ends and i finished my chores for today, so I thought maybe this time it's your turn to tell me something personal about yourself after what I told you yesterday”

"Um ... something personal? Let's see ... I have two parents that I really love, and a sister, ah- Ra who is studying abroad, so we try to be in touch as much as we can.

 "I came to Seoul a few months ago, after I started "see" things, so my family would not find out about it and worry"

"And what about a girlfriend \boyfriend?” Sungmin asked curiously, not knowing why he felt like he really needs to know what will be the answer

"Boyfriend  ... My last relationship was six months ago, his name was lee jonghyun" "

Why did it end" continued Sungmin"

"He said I was playing too much computer games, and I gave more attention to my computer than to him, so he decided to leave me"

"Computer games? It’s Interesting," Sungmin said with a grin .

"Yes .. I love video games, especially StarCraft ... by the way is there any chance you have a laptop that I can use it at nights? It is been a long time since I've played"

"I'll try to find you something" said Sungmin and thought jokingly how naive and childish kyuhyun looked for a moment, and he liked it.

"We have two last tests to do and if we cannot find what his problem I turn him to Dr. Leeteuk" said siwon.

 

 The weekend came and Sungmin got down in the elevator to get home and rest after the exhausting shift

 He loved reyowook, his best friend. since they began studying together in elementary school, they did everything together, and when came their time to choose a profession, they did not think twice and decided to go together to study nursing

 But last year the moment yesung came to work in their department, reyowook started "flying", especially in the shifts they had with yesung.

 He drops things and doesn’t concentrate, so Sungmin works almost double work these days, and that's what happened on this day as well.

 Only now he returns home alone without his friend

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours earlier

"Your name is reyowook right?" kyuhyun asked the nurse that came into his room

"Yes" reyowook replied reluctantly

"Can I call you Wookie?"

"Whatever you want"

"Ok so Wookie, why don’t you tell Dr. handsome right here what you feel about him," said kyuhyun while pointing at yesung that was standing at the counter talking to a nurse.

Reyowook stopped what he was doing at that moment and came to sit on kyuhyun’s bed

"?Sungmin told you"

"No.  ... and it's also not because of my predictions this time, I just see the way you two look at each other," said kyuhyun

"But I can tell you with certainty is that today he is going to confess to you, and that one I actually do know because of my predictions» Kyuhyun said with a smile

"Really?" reyowook said happily and left the room quickly

Reyowook searched Sungmin to tell him what the patient from room 137 just told him, but he could not find him anywhere

 He could not wait so he went to the stairwell and decided to call him

 The moment Sungmin answered the call reyowook spoke without stopping to breathe between words in enthusiasm what kyuhyun told him a few minutes ago

 Sungmin listened and when reyowook finished speaking he said "I'm happy for you, I told you it would come soon, but how come do you believe what Kyu says?"

 "Kyu? Since when do you call him Kyu? “Reyowook asked surprised

 "?There's something I should know"

 Sungmin blushed and thanked that reyowook could not see his red face at this moment

 "Oh  ...Some patient here need my help.. I will talk to you later bye... Love you” Sungmin said to avoid the answer and hung up quickly.

 Before reyowook noticed that the person the at other side of the line hung up, he said "I love you too" and hung up the phone

Suddenly he heard someone behind him clearing his throat; he turned around and was surprised to discover yesung behind him

Hoping yesung didn’t heard his conversation with Sungmin, he asked him, "How long are you here?"

"I just got out to get some air," replied yesung with his husky voice

"What are you doing here?"

"I just went out for an urgent call for a moment” reyowook replied hesitantly

"Urgent call? With whom? Your boyfriend?" Asked yesung, and reyowook thought he heard a bit of anger in his voice

 "No ... I do not have a boyfriend" reyowook answered stuttering

 "So to whom did you just say that you love him? Or you say these words to everyone?" Said yesung, and now reyowook was sure yesung was pissed

"It - it was Sungmin" reyowook answered stuttering again when he saw that yesung was approaching him slowly, until the distance between them was a few centimeters, and he felt yesung hot breath on his face.

 Suddenly, he felt something wet land on his lips, and it took him a few seconds to realize that these were yesung’s lips, and then he began to move his lips at the same pace as yesung.

 Once their lips parted reyowook heard the man in front of him saying, "Now I do not want to hear you tell anyone else these three words  ... understood?"

 Reyowook nodded quickly and their lips met again, this time for a more passionate kiss.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day Sungmin came to the evening shift

"Today is Kyu’s last test, if this time they will not find what the problem we would have to send him for psychiatric treatment" Sungmin thought concerned

The moment he arrived, Sungmin came into the kyuhyun’s room "Are you ready? Today it's your last test"

"Yes I am ready," said Kyu smiling the moment he saw the other’s man face in front of him.

"If you again you wouldn’t what was wrong with me, I guess I really need a psychiatric examination"

Sungmin approached kyuhyun and held his hands warmly

Don’t say such things, I told you that everything will be okay""

For a moment they looked at each other without moving, gazing at each other, staring at each other, until a screaming that came from the outside brought them back to the real world.

______________________________________________

"Where is he? I'm looking for Sungmin; tell me where he is now"

 Sungmin quickly got out of the room when he recognized the voice of the person that was looking for him

 "changmin, What are you doing here?"

 "You don’t answer my phone calls for a week, I even looked for you in your home but no one was there, so I had no choice but to come looking for you here," he said aggressively

 ""Don’t come looking for me, I told you it's over between us, you can go back to your Minho"

"mini, I broke up with him I promise you  My"

"I told you not to call me Mini, I hate when you call me like that, and I'm definitely not yours!" Mini said, trying to control himself from not shouting while all the patients and staff milling slowly around.

"If you broke up with him, I could call him and ask him how was the breakup" said Sungmin sarcastically knowing that the person in front of him was lying.

"No - no I promise you today I'll leave him, I promise," he said with fear that Sungmin will press the call button.

"I already heard your promises, I'm not going back to you" Sungmin replied angrily

"Besides, I already have someone else" said Sungmin surprised as these words came out of his mouth

"Someone else? Who?"

"Someone  ... you do not know him," answered Sungmin stuttering

 "I know you, I know when you lie to me, you cannot live without me" changmin said arrogantly.

"Actually, he doesn’t lie" Sungmin heard a familiar voice behind him.

"He does have someone else "kyuhyun continued talking and slowly moving toward Sungmin

 "Yeah so who is this mysterious guy? Maybe you can tell me who Sungmin’s new boyfriend is” changmin said with a grin

"If you are so curious to know ..." kyuhyun said as he continue to slowly approach Sungmin

 "His new boyfriend is me!" kyuhyun replied as he took  surprised Sungmin’s hand and turned him so that their faces will face each other, and pulled him to a long kiss, while both of their hearts were pounding like crazy.

As they parted duo lack of oxygen Sungmin heard kyuhyun confessing almost whispering “I think I'm in love with you"   

 “I think I'm in love with you too" replied Sungmin and their lips met for another long kiss. Once their lips parted again they looked around and smiled as they didn’t see changmin’s face again. 

 

 

 

hi everyone

i hope you liked the firs chapter i know it fail but i just got bored and wrote it

i will update the next and last chaper this week

i have to study and work *crys*

 

by the way if someone want to chat aboue kyumin\suju\ problems in life XD you can find me on twitter

@martha150990

i will be happy to talk to you