Surprising !

An Unexpected Turnout

[ Thought that i don't have anything to do now, so i'll just update ^^ Anyway, I'm having holidays now, so might as well use this holiday to complete this fanfic ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Days later, the audition day ~

Mi Yoon's audition was scheduled was at 8.30AM. She reached there about 7.00AM, & yes, she was the first to reach.

There were no people, no sight of people, i would rather say.

Mi Yoon had no idea, not even knowing who are the judges that day. She was hoping and praying hard that the judges won't be B2ST nor 4 Minute.

She was so sure that she would flanked if the judges were them.

Mi Yoon thought to herself, " if the judge was the member that i hate from B2ST, i'll be able to perform better "

Butterfiles were flying in her stomach, her nervourness started to filled up her entire heart.

Mi Yoon decided to go to the ladies in order to calm herself down. While on her way there, she bumped onto a few guys, [ from the look of their pants ] " Aish " She thought to herself, and apologise immediately.

" It's okay ", one of the guy exclaimed.

" So are you taking part in the audition today ? " He continued.

Mi Yoon don't even dare to look up to see their faces. She only heard those familiar voices as though she had heard it from somewhere before. But she thought to herself , " No way are they B2ST .. But why does they sound so much like B2ST "

She begins to feel more and more nervous. The clock was tickling away at the time.

* Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock .. *

Without answering those questions, she turned backwards and walk faster and even faster. She just wanted to disappeared from their sights as far as possible.

Till then, a familiar blonde hair guy ran up to her and repeated the same question again.

Mi Yoon suddenly feel so pissed, those guys were practically interupting her. She looked up with a fierce look and scream " WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME ! " To her surprise, the blonde hair guy appears to be Yo Seob, Yang Yo Seob from B2ST.

* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! * - Screaming on top of her lungs * -

The boys from the far side exclaimed ..

" Aish, must be another fangirl of Yo Seob .. So annoying " Jun Hyung said to the rest of his bandmates.

" If weren't for this audition, i then wouldn't want to come here as judges " He continued ..

Mi Yoon was too surprised ! Really surprised ! To think that her bias from B2ST actually ran up to her.

Mi Yoon quickly answered back Yo Seob 's question " YES ! I am here for the audition, i am so sure that i will make it into Cube Entertainment ! "

Yo Seob laughed and wished her all the best for the audition.

Out of a sudden, Yo Seob introduced Mi Yoon to the rest of his bandmates. He pulled her to the rest of the boys who were standing far away from them.

This is " Yoon Du Jun " the leader of B2ST, " Jang Hyun Seung " the dance machine of B2ST, " Yong Jun Hyung " the rapper of B2ST, " I AM YO SEOB, YANG YO SEOB, the ultimate cuteness of B2ST, " Lee Ki Kwang, in-charge of the upper body of B2ST, and the youngest " Dong Woon, Son Dong Woon, the maknae of B2ST.

Yo Seob finished with a smile. Mi Yoon continued " I KNOW, I KNOW ALL ABOUT B2ST, I WAS A GREAT FAN OF YOU GUYS SINCE YOU GUYS DEBUTED ! "

" Sorry, oppa, i don't want to interupt you while you're introducing the others to me, so i hear it quietly "

Mi Yoon knows each of their names perfectly, only that one particular name, a name that she don't even care and bother to remember it.

So i know his name now " Y.O.N.G J.U.N H.Y.U.N.G " Yes, his personalities was so annoying. "

" YAH ! YANG YO SEOB, SHE'S JUST ANOTHER FANGIRL, DON'T BOTHER TO EVEN INTRODUCE US " Jun Hyung shouted.

Mi Yoon thought , " why would there's such a guy that exist in B2ST, aish ! "

She thanked Yo Seob for introducing them to her and walked away quietly.

* Mi Yoon looked at her watch * 8.15AM !

She rushed up to the audition venue on the 3rd floor , yes, just like a olympic runner .. 

" YONG MI YOON ! " the staff incharged called up to the participants queuing.

" HERE ! * Mi Yoon was panting like there's no tomorrow.

She went into the room that was prepared specially for the audition.

The judges table was facing the door and the first thing that each participant will see it once they stepped into the room.

Mi Yoon was the first to went in, and to her surprise she saw ................................

 

- To be continued -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope i was able to make a few of my readers looking forward to the next chapter.

Please subscribe too !

Was a bit rush while writing this chapter. I know the chapters were so boring. If i can, i'll try to make the other chapters to be exciting. Please look forward to it ! Chapter 3 or even Chapter 4 might be uploaded tomorrow.

Please don't forget to comment ! Thank You !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------