An accident

Midnight tragic

Please leave some comments after reading , hope you all enjoy this . THANK YOU ! (:

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the second term of the school , you were taken rather seriously ill and had to be absent from school for nearly a month . This also meant that you had to devote extra hours in your study and preparations for the examinations . 

One night your boyfriend , Changjo , came to your house for mutual consultation and study . He was worried that you could not catch up or finished your homework so he came over to help you with it . Soon , you grew tired . You went to bed leaving him with your undone homeworks at about twelve midnight as you got drowsy after Changjo forced you to take your medicines . He was feeling tired but he wished to complete your work for you . 

You were almost asleep , but not completely . Suddenly , you saw a flare in your study room where Changjo was doing work inside . You thought the lamp oil was going out and Changjo had turned up the wick , but the flare seems to increase and there was some noise in the room . You got alarmed but could not guess what the matter was due to your headache .

It struck you in a moment that something must have gone wrong in the study room as Changjo was a blur boy . He might have overturned the lamp and set the furniture on fire . You was up from bed in the trance and crossing over to the room rushed at the door . 

" BABYYYYY ! I'M GONNA DIE ! BUT BEFORE THAT , I WANT TO TELL YOU I LOV ..... " Changjo was interupped by you . 

" YAHHHH ! SHUT UP ! WHAT IS ALL THIS OPPA ?! " YOU YELLED AT HIM . 

This happened when you opened the door and you actually found out that the funiture was really on fire . * OH THIS CLUMSY BOY ! * You thought . Next , he was trying to put out the fire with a bed sheet he found in the drawer . *HOW STUPID CAN HE BE?!* You thought again but realised its not the time to think about all this . Its time to face the fire that can kill both of you . 

Before asking him how it happened , you thought you had to better put out the fire so you went to the kitchen and saw a bucket full of water . You fetched it and pour it on the flame but before you realised , the flame grew much fiercer . Then you found out that you poured oil instead of water since it was dark in the kitchen you mistook it . Soon , the oil started to spill all around the room . So as the fire . You were so scared at that point of time that you just watched the fire that was coming over to you . 

"I'M GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! " You screamed but before the flame reaches you , you were dragged out of the room by Changjo . Your tears rolled down your cheek like a waterfall as you followed Changjo . Soon , the flame spreaded through the whole house of yours and both of you were like being chased by the fire while finding the exit out of this burning place .

" OPPA , THERE ! THERE ! JUST GO AND LEAVE WITHOUT ME ! I CANT RUN ANYMORE . I DONT WANT YOU TO DIE WITH ME ! " I shouted at him . Immediately , he lifted me up and carried me like how the bride was always being carried in wedding . You were spazzing over the imagination until you realised that you're out of your house . Changjo carried you and ran quite a distance away from your house . He landed you on the ground and you hugged him , feeling happy that both of you mananged to escape from the death . You quickly held up your mobile and called the fireman . After that ,  Changjo then leaned over to kiss you . Both of you were kissing passionately until you pushed him away and turned back looking at your burning house . Just then something striked up in your mind . 

*MY PARENTS WERE STILL SLEEPING INSIDE...*