The 3rd Day

The 3rd Day

 

Because Kyungsoo never passed the 3rd day.

The first day

Today it's Raining; some falling raindrops touch his pale skin. Kyungsoo stand beneath the Wild cherry Tree. He always stands there. He never leaves or even thinks about it. But No one ever notice him, they always just simply passed him. No one care about his existence. Yeah no one...

The surrounding always the same, moist and shady. The sky always glooms and the air always chills him because the thin white pajama that he wear. He space out his hand, and fetch some raindrops. His eyes filled by sorrow and loneliness,

His mind is blank, he even forget how long he has been there. Kyungsoo just standing with eyes blankly watch the falling raindrops and started vanished when its touch his hand. It's just so normal for Kyungsoo before a red umbrella suddenly landed in his feet and broke his focus from those meaningless raindrops.

Slowly Kyungsoo move his eyes upward and he caught in surprised when he get strange man that just stand several inch from his face.

That man is staring at him.

Kyungsoo can see He is taller, his skin tan, his brown hair is messy and his eyes are black a perfect black, with deep dark Circle around both of them. His body is drenched wet obviously that umbrella is his.

Kyungsoo stare him back, he want to know what exactly that figure stared at. There just the rain dripping sound and hissed of moist wind around Kyungsoo and that man, they stil exchange gaze. Some people passed them and started to whispering each other.

"Look why that man doing staring at that tree?"

"It's so creepy"

"It's Kim jongin, he such a weirdo...."

Notice that hidden conversation, that strange man start to move his feet and and pulled his eyes away from kyungsoo, he walk away and left that umbrella in Kyungsoo feet.

He walk away without umbrella that make his body more drenched because of the heavy rain. Kyungsoo widen his eyes, he left in surprise.

"Did he can see me?"

That question filled kyungsoo mind now. With his petite hand kyungsoo took that umbrella carefully

"It's Kim jongin, he such a weirdo...."

That's the tuncated whispered that kyungsoo overheard earlier.

"Kim Jongin" he mumbled that name, pair of his hand still holding tightly that umbrella under the poured heavy rain.

There is a little brand new feel in his empty heart. I wish to see him again tomorrow, unconsciously a small smile curved in his full lips.

 

The second day

The next day comes and Kyungsoo passed another sleepless night again. It's not raining today but the sky still gloom covered by bunch of dark clouds.

Now kyungsoo squated under that wild cherry tree, he hugged his own knees. His heart is pounding a little bit fast, hoping to see Jongin soon. Kyungsoo thump his feet with eyes wandering around the empty road. Will he back again or no.

Kyungsoo took a crismon flower that grew lot beneath that wild cherry tree. He starts tear the flower petals one by one.

“Back”

“No”

“Back” 

“No”

“Back”

And the last petal…

“No”

"Okay"

Kyungsoo frown and buried his face into his own folded arm. He still waits for jongin nervously. After a while of silentness, he heard noise, a noise of a single person steps that slowly approaching him. Kyungsoo move out his head from his own arm embrace.

"It's jongin." Said Kyungsoo surprised in his mind, his eyes widen.

"He is back." Further him.

Jongin didn't said a single word he just stop in front of kyungsoo, paused for a while and staring at kyungsoo again. Suddenly jongin stuck his right hand into his pants pocket and took out a red apple.

So red and looks juicy, kyungsoo wondered how long that he hasn't been seeing that kind of apple. The apple itself looks more lively than himself. Now Kyungsoo eyes can't leave jongin, every jongin now looks like a slow motion for him.

Jongin squatted down. He placed that apple beside kyungsoo and smirk at him before parting his eyes from kyungsoo. Kyungsoo doesn't understand a single thing about Jongin 

“Did he can see me?”

“But why he not talk with me?”

“Is he mute?” 

“Or did he think I mute?”

While Kyungsoo busy with his own mind, Jongin move his feet and walk away. Kyungsoo wants followed him but he never left that tree. He never thinks to leave, and never think that he will want to leave that tree.

"Okay, I never left this tree because I never think to leave but, now I want to leave, so I think it's does,'t matter now." Mumbled kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo took an apple that jongin placed beside him. He start move his feet and leave that tree for the first time. It's felt weird for kyungsoo to see that tree from far.

Kyungsoo keep following Jongin, both of them stay in silent.

Jongin stopped in the bench that located in the back yard of an old big mansion. Jongin sat down in that bench, he close his eyes and faced to the gloom sky. Kyungsoo stand in silent behind that bench.

"So why you here?" Ask Jongin suddenly

"I'm right, he can see me"

"Of course he can see me, he gave me umbrella, and apple." Said Kyungsoo in his mind. A bright smile appears in his face.

"Hi" Said Kyungsoo 

Jongin didn't say anything, he just smirk to answered Kyungsoo, his eyes still closed.

"Thank's for the apple." Further kyungsoo

Jongin burst in laugh now.

"You leave that tree just to say thank's to me?"

"Hmm it's not quite right, i followed you just because you, you are.... kind" the last word like a mumbled but Jongin can heard that. 

They stay in silent, so calm no one in that yard except Jongin and Kyungsoo and the wind still blew nicely around them.

"You smell nice." Said jongin 

"What?" Ask kyungsoo confusedly 

Jongin move his head backwards, now his head touching kyungsoo body.

"I said I love your smell." Sniff jongin gently. 

Kyungsoo smell just perfectly matches with that wild cherry tree. The tree that jongin loved most, the tree that where jongin spent his lonesome childhood. His perfect black eyes glued in kyungsoo now. Kyungsoo stuttered, his cheek blushed and he lost words to say. His eyes widening and he bit his own lower lips.

"Are you loves that tree?" Further Jongin

"I don't know clearly but I can't think another place to go home beside that tree." Answer Kyungsoo unsure.

"So you love it right?"

" Yeah, maybe."

Jongin giggled after heard kyungsoo answer, he started move out from that bench and standing in front him.

"Jongin, are you know about that tree?"

Instead straightly answered him, Jongin lean closer to kyungsoo. Kyungsoo can feel Jongin warm breath beside his right ear. So tickled but Kyungsoo like that sensation.

"I know that tree before you stand beneath it." Whispered him.

Jongin started to cough when he move his face from kyungsoo.

"I think I need to go back now." Jongin pointed that mansion covered his mouth because the cough not fully gone.

"You lived there?" Ask Kyungsoo plainly

"That's a hospital how can I lived there? I'm not a spirit." Tease jongin ended with giggle.

"It's really look like a mansion for me."

"But that's feel like a hospital for me, some doctors always come inoculated some medicine inside me they banned me from doing anything, I just can sleep yeah sleep. Can you imagine how boring I’m? That mansion is worse that hospital no one visited me and no one chat with me." Said Jongin, Kyungsoo can see how sad ang lonely that Jongin eyes were.

"Come and see me if you bored."

Jongin surprised.

"Ah, I mean just if you bored and you want to." Fixed kyungsoo, he afraid if he said the wrong words. Jongin bent his head down and his face covered by his bangs now, Kyungsoo can't see Jongin face clearly.

" I will." Said jongin quitely he started walk to that mansion.

"Jongin! Meet me tomorrow okay!"

Jongin nodded and walk further to that mansion

"Ah, you know what I meant right, about tomorrow." Yell kyungsoo 

Jongin stopped his steps, a smile curved in his face. He turned to kyungsoo now.

"I know! It’s The 3rd day right! I will meet you tomorrow in that tree I promise!" Yell jongin back. Jongin waved his hand, both of them.

Kyungsoo waved them back, he see jongin until he go inside to that hospital like mansion. Kyungsoo started walk back to that tree, his heart mow filled by so new feeling, unexplained feeling that unconsciously he always dreams. He just can’t wait for tomorrow comes.

The 3rd day

And Kyungsoo passed another sleepless night again. It's not raining or gloomy today. The sky is clear and the sunshine brightly covered Kyungsoo beneath that wild cherry tree. The green shades of that tree accompany him with the birds chirps and the light breeze.

 Just such a perfect day. Kyungsoo take a deep breath, he can smell the grass scent and feel his lungs filled with the fresh oxygen.

Kyungsoo swing both of his arms backward and forward he looks so exciting, he can’t wait to meet Jongin.

“So, when will he come?” said Kyungsoo to the tiny crimson that seem just start to grow. He got no answers but Kyungsoo still smiled he believes that Jongin will come to see him, he already promised and Kyungsoo believe in Jongin.

But everything is left uncertain in this world.

“Why he still not comes?” The sun already starts to set off.

“Why? Will he come or no?” Kyungsoo started to panic

“Or maybe he sick? But he said he will meet me?”

“He will come right?” Kyungsoo speak with that wild cherry tree

“He said he would meet me.” Further him

“Answer me! Please answer me, please said that he will come… please...” Kyungsoo started cried he punch that tree for several time some bruise can seen from his small palm.

The sky started to struggle accompany with some slight lightning spark and bunch of rain clouds. Its start leaking poured kyungsoo with the rain. Kyungsoo still cried, restlessness filled him now. Tears and the rains mixed and flowed in his face. He drowned in sadness.

He just can’t think about anything, he just wants to see Jongin.

He just wants to see him in The 3rd day.

Suddenly something covered Kyungsoo from the rain and stops him from his cried.

Kyungsoo surprised, he stands rashly and then a belief smile curved in his face when he sees Kim Jongin in front of him.

He hug Jongin tightly.

“You come, you come ” Said Kyungsoo rapidly.

Jongin return his hug.

“Yeah.” Smirk him, Jongin still hold the red umbrella that covered both of them from the rain.

Kyungsoo and Jongin stayed in calm and silent, when suddenly a shout surprised Kyungsoo.

“Kyaa!! why the umbrella was floated!” some young women started to run away when they passed that tree.

Kyungsoo pull himself away from Jongin.

“Jongin are you…” before he finished his sentence Jongin put his finger to Kyungsoo’s mouth to stop him.

“sstt, You know about today’s right? It’s The 3rd day.” Smile him gently.

Jongin lean closer to Kyungsoo face, he stop in front of Kyungsoo lips and whispered.

“We will together forever now.” Smile him before put his lips to Kyungsoo’s.

 

 

They kissed under that wild cherry tree.

The Tree that Jongin love most.

The Tree where Kyungsoo always stand underneath.

Kyungsoo never passed The 3rd day; he always lived within it with jongin forever.

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

Hello...

i'm already tried my best hope you guys enjoy this story ^^

Leave some comment about anything related with my story, i really need them to filled my days with rainbows and to improve my stories ^^

And you can ask anything to me, i know that this story is quite random and become more random because of my english skill haha

-Thank you  for reading-