Ye Eun's Day! (And a Surprise couple moment.)

Are you my Daddy?

*SAME DAY*

Ye Eun POV

Annyeonghaseyo readers! My name is Jung Ye Eun hihihi.

As you all know my mommy is Jung Sooyeon.

Hehehe She is the one who sends me off to school ! 

I'm very happy becaause my mommy love me soooo much!!!

But I always imagine what my daddy looks like. 

She always says that daddy is very handsome, smart and many more good things about him.

I'm here in school already.

Kyungsan Oppa is one of my classmate. 

I'll tell you a secret but don't tell mommy okay?

I have a crush on Kyungsan Oppa! Shh~ Be quiet.

He doesn't know.

Kyungsan oppa is my bestfriend.

He always protects me when I get bullied.

"Okay class now get your coloring book and start coloring, okay?" Ms. Kim Taeyeon, my teacher said. 

Ms, Kim Taeyeon is very pretty just like mommy.

"Deh!" Me and my classmates said.

"Ye eun-ah color the shirt of the princess pink." Ms. Kim told me as she pointed the skirt.

"Deh Ms. Kim~" I smiled as I said those words.

"You know if my daughter was I live I think she will look cute, just like you!" Miss Kim said.

"What happened to your daughter Ms. Kim?" I said while I was coloring the skirt of the princess.

"Nevermind that just keep on coloring okay?" Ms. Kim said.

"Okay." I said before she had left.

Time Passes and it was already dismissal.

I was waiting for mommy because she is also the one who is fetching me and I can't wait till I show her my three stars. 

"Oh! Ye Eun-ah!" I heard someone called me.

"Kyungsan's Omma!" I said as I saw Kyungsan Oppa's Omma.

"What are you still doing here? Isn't your mommy always early?" She ask.

"Maybe she has some work to do, and maybe that is why she's later Kyungan's Omma." I said

"HAHAHA Don't call me that way! Just call me Aunt Seohyun." She said.

"OMMA!" I heard Kyungsan oppa shouted.

"Ohh Keurom annyeong Ye Eun-ah!" She said as she held kyungsan Oppa's hand.

"Annyeong Kyungsan Oppa, Aunt Seohyun!" I said as I wave my right hand.

"Annyeong!" Kyungsan oppa said as he and Aunt Seohyun walked away.

Taeyeon's POV

20 minutes had passed after the dismissal yet I can still see Ye eun outside the school.

"Ms. Kim?" someone called me

"Oh yes Ms. Lee?" I said

"Someone just called and said that Ye Eun's mother can't pick her up. They told me that if the adviser has a spare time could they or simply you send her home?" Ms. Lee said

"Ahh deh, but I don't know where she live.'' I said

"Don't worry. The guy said the address to me, 15 Block SJ Seoul Street." She said.

"Thanks." I said

I get my things and went outside to see Ye Eun.

"Ye Eun-ah!" I called her.

She turned around and smiled at me.

"Ye Eun ah, Mommy said that she can't pick you up, that is why Ms. Kim will send you home." I said.

"Aww Chincha yo?" She said as she pouted.

"Deh kajja?" I said and held her hands.

After maybe 30 or 20 minutes me and Ye Eun arrive at her house.

(a/n: click --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO-TwDQwVs0 before continuing the story. Thank You!"

"Leeteuk-oppa..." I said to myself as I saw my Ex-boyfriend.

"Ye Eun-ah!" Leeteuk shouted as he saw Ye- Eun and me coming near him.

I bow as I was already near him.

"Uncle Leeteuk~!" Ye eun said as she hugged him.

"How was school?" Leeteuk-oppa said

"Great! Look Uncle I got 3 stars!" Ye Eun said as she shows her right arm to Leeteuk-oppa.

"Wow! Your very smart ha?" Leeteuk-oppa said

"Hihihi Bye Miss Kim! Thanks for sending me homee~" Ye Eun said as she went near me and kiss my cheek.

When Ye Eun was already inside I was about to leave when...

"Taeyeon-ah!" I heard Leeteuk-oppa called me.

Stupid eyes why are you shedding tears?

I wiped my tears and face him.

"Yes? Leeteuk-ssi?" I ask

"It's been a while now...I....asdfghjkl" He said as he whispered the last words.

"Mwo?" I ask 

"I missed you." He said.

Ignore him Kim Taeyeon..after what he have done to you and your daughter?

"Thank you." I said as I walk again but then I felt hands on my wrist.

"What?" I said as turn to him

"Taeyeon-ah mianhe. I didn't mean to hurt you that day! I swear!" He said as he hug me.

I was trying to push him but he was to strong.

"Sorry? Now you're saying sorry? Wae? You think you can just go back in time?and Reset all those things?" I said as I burst into tears.

"Sorry that I couldn't protect you and my daughter, I'm very sorry please...please..forgive me?" He said as he let go of the hug.

I saw him also crying. Good thing there's no people around.

"If you could turn back the time I will...I will forgive you but.. If you couldn't I will never EVER forgive you!" I said

"Taeyeon-ah you know that it is impossible to turn back the time!" He said

"Really?" I said sarcasticly 

"Then It is really impossible for me to forgive you." I said as I walk away.

"Taeyeon-ah~ Taengo YAH!...YAH KIM TAEYEON!" I heard him shouting but I just Ignored him.

He was my first love. He was the one who always supports me. He was the one who took away my ity. But what happened He just used me! He said he love me but I saw him cheating in my own eyes! I saw him sleep with another woman while I was 5 months pregnant with our or should I say MY daughter.

He doesn't deserve me. And he doesn't deserve my daughter!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok I know It's a little to short but atleast I Updated A little bit right?