that moment

Hyung, I love you...

 

I'm afraid this will fail your expectation. just let me know what do you think about it.

and sorry about my english. i'm still working on it

 

------------

 

There’s couple of times..

 

“Hyung, I love you.”

Luhan chuckled, continued his fifteen years old step little brother’s hair. “Don’t be silly, Sehun-ah. Of course, sibling do love each other...”

That night, Luhan still questioned his answer.

 

---

 

“Hyung, I love you.”

With smile, Luhan patted Sehun’s shoulder. “Not now. I have to go. Kai was waiting for me.” He grabbed his bag and said, “Lock the door, brush your teeth, and go to bed. Don’t wait for me, okay? I’ll be home late.”

 

---

 

“Hyung, I love you.”

“I know!” Luhan laughed at innocent Sehun who doesn’t blink his eyes for seconds. What’s with that sentence over and over again? Does he practice for confessing to one of his girl friend? Sehun was old enough for some kind of that teenage romance anyway–he’s eighteen now. God, just get him the finest girl  in the world. Don’t let him be a person like me, Luhan mumbled to himself. “Now finish your food, hurry.”

 

---

 

“Hyung, I love you.”

Luhan sighed. Really, what’s up with Sehun recently?, he clucked. His brother’s ‘confession’ has become annoying. Even in front of Kai? What’t the point excactly? “Sehun-ah, your homework need to be done this afternoon, remember?” He ordered him to comeback to his bedroom and glared back at Kai. “What’s so funny, huh?”

“What?” Kai lauged so bad. “Your little brother is so cute. Adorable.”

Adorable? Luhan smacked down Kai’s face with sofa cushion. “Shut up and hurry up... kiss me now!”

 

These times too..

 

“Hyung, I love you.”

“I...” Luhan choked by his own words. Tears dropped from his eyes as he turned away, facing another direction. No, he felt damned to be pitied by his brother. It was Kai’s fault. Or Kyungsoo’s. Or maybe his. Being so delusional, fooling around, pretend to not knowing that Kai was showing too much attention over Baekhyun’s owl eyes friend. “Just go back to your room Sehun-ah. Give me a moment here.”

 

---

 

“Hyung, I love you.”

Luhan shut his eyes tight, pretend to be asleep.

And Sehun went back to his room silently.

 

---

 

“Hyung, I love you.”

Luhan felt Sehun arm around his body tighten. Reassuring him. Comforting him. Being around with him that night, Sehun told him that he didn’t deserve someone like Kai. He’s jerk. Yes, Sehun said that in anger. His brother was always precious and there was much better person for him, who would love him endlessly.

“Hyung, I love you, always...” Sehun whispered that sentence again, with deeper tone. It sounded so sweet and nice.

Luhan breathed in and out with long pause. He hardly gulped his saliva and looked trough Sehun’s eyes. There was no doubt. The feeling that he always kept from the other is still there. Waiting and longing. Growing much deeper.

“Hyung...”

Is this love ?

Damn, whatever..

“Sehun-ah, I love you too...” Luhan hugged him back.

 

---

 

This is love.

Wrong yet right.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

so? how is it?

maybe next time i'll get you the proper one.

thx