Cold Storage

Guarded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The faded lavender scent from the once youthful bright room is now more of a nightmare from Elm Street. Any parents fear for their beloved child. How could there be so much blood? Looking at one end of the room to the other. He could sense she had put up a good fight before her downfall. "It was hard to collect evidence with this kind of situation, we did manage to find something that doesn't belong in this room,"Lieutenant says while giving it to Siwon. Looking at him with the is this a joke look. "No actually I wonder myself why she'll have this." Siwon cut him short and said, "or maybe she didn't." Looking at the tag in his hand, decided to go where this thing suppose to belong. Lieutenant follow Siwon without question, then stop halfway. "Wait where is the picture for that frame, have CSI take it to the lab as well," demanded Siwon. "Ah... Siwon don't you want to look at the body first." "No, we know what happen to her, let the investagators deal with the rest it's their job." Moments later... "Why are we standing in front of a cold storage?" "Because this tag belongs to one of the meat package inside this storage." Opening the thick heavy metal door, lights turn on. Siwon steps in and kneel halfway looking at what's infront of him, with already gloved hands picked up the sandglass. By 9:30 AM traffic were moving again. As he step out heading to his next destination he signs. "This is harder than I thought." Deciding to make a call. After the second ring someone picks up.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter