Snowy Day Plan

Kris One-Shot :)

 You are walking arm and arm with Kris after your date; talking about the movie you had just finished watching and the dinner you had after words. Its winter, so it’s much easier for you two to be  out in open on dates since he could wear a scarf and coat and it wouldn’t seem at all out of the normal. Not keeping track of the time just following Kris as you both continue to catch up you came across the park near your house.

After his debut you two had begun to see each other less and less but being the understanding girlfriend that you were; you dealt with it, a smile on your face. You stop not wanting to end the night thinking of a plan to stay with him a little longer, since you were not sure when you would see him next. Suddenly you start remembering its supposed snow tonight. Kris turns to look at you curious as to why you had stopped walking. After waiting to see if you would continue walking or to see if you would say anything; he frowned at your lack of movement.

“Jagia its cold, we should get you home before you get sick.” he says with a pout on his lips.

You take one step towards him and stop in front of him; batting your eyes at him as you get closer. A smile on your face as you just continue to stare at him not saying a word; all according to the plan. He frowns as he stares back at you curious as to what you’re doing.

Sighing, “I’m cold too, let’s go we are almost to your house do you want us both to freeze out here,” he says hoping you’ll finally make some kind of movement towards the house. All you do is look up at the sky as it begins to snow on you both lightly. You smile brightly at him as the snow gently begins to melt on your eyelashes.

You hold out your hand for to take him; calling him to you, Kris sighs stepping towards you wondering what you are thinking. You pull him in to hug you as you throw your hands around his neck and kiss him gently on the lips. You fell him smile into the kiss and him pull you closer trying to make the kiss last longer.  Breaking the kiss to breathe, you place your head on his shoulder and hug him closer to feel the warmth of his body. You feel his lip place a kiss into your hair as you both standing there; trying to hold onto the moment. He Pulls Away to look you in the eyes curious as to why the sudden action

“Kris did you know if you kiss the one you love in the first snow of the year then your love will last forever?” Before he can even say anything.
 Kris looks down at you smiling relief spread across his face, “is that what you were up to? You don’t need to kiss me in the first snow of the year for me to love you forever,” he says as he pulls you back into a tight hug. “Because You know I will always love you forever; So long as you want me. Even if you get tired of me I will still always love you.” He whispers softly in your ear holding you tighter to him.

“I will Never ever get tired of you Kris,” you say as you look up at him with a smile. He Kiss your lips softly once more before taking your hand in his placing it in to his pocket along with his. Turning in the direction of your house.
“Now come on its cold and if we stay out here any longer we are both going to get sick,” You both start walking towards your house stopping every step to steal kisses Delaying you from arriving home any sooner. Snow Plan Success!