Remembering

In The Memories of a Best Friend

Woo.  I felt the adrenaline rush through my body as I ran down around the track.  I was at track practice as usual, nothing special, nothing new.

“Yah!  JiJi!”  I looked over at the loud voice, noticing this tiny little chick running across the track with boba in her hands.  “I love you JiJi!”  She smiles and sticks out her arms to hug her friends, dropping her cup of boba.  I stopped running to laugh.  What the hell is up with her?  “No wayyyyyyyyy.  I got to drink it all!  Drink faster!”  She quickly shoves the straw up after picking up her cracked boba cup.  Damn she’s funny.  I noticed her eyes glazing over me for a second, turning away, almost shyly, right away.  “I always fail when I love you Rosie!”  She quickly hugs another girl, a smile bright on her face as she sticks out her cup, her friends throwing it in a nearby trashcan.

“Hey Kyuhyun!  What are you doing?”  I in a breath, quickly getting back on track. (Pun Intended)

Next Week

“Rachelllllllllllllllllllllllll!”  I watched as the same girl as before creep up to Rachel, a white girl that hung out with us.  She was her friend?  I looked at her face, her wide eyes and long dark brown hair.  Her nose that stuck out like a duck.  She was cute.  She’d hug Rachel and look at us but seemingly her eyes seemed to avoid my gaze.

“Go to him, come on.”  Rachel pushed her away.

“No way!  I just think he’s cute!  That’s all!”  She approached Rachel again, staring directly at me for once this time.

“Fine, just be alone forever then Yoon!”  Rachel laughed at her, smiling, pushing her away once more.  American girls were rough…

Next Day

“Hey guys I’m moving.”  Rachel’s eyes watered as she looked at her boyfriend, sitting in his lap.  “For sure this time.”  Rachel was always in warning of being evicted.  I didn’t talk to her much but when Yoon came over she always gave us great laughs.

“Hey Rachel!  Are we still on for today?”  I heard Yoon shout over the cafeteria.  I looked over at her tiny body, she really was cute.  I’d put the move on her but she always avoided my gaze.  Sigh…I just don’t get girls.  I continued chomping down the musty cafeteria food, eager for some brain rest.

A few hours later

I stared at Yoon shouting around as always, her flimsy legs in oversized rollerblades.

“Hey Kyuhyun.”  I looked over, noticing Bom.  “You really like Yoon don’t you?

“She’s just cute.”  I smiled at Bom, her laughter was creeping out of her solid lined lips.

“That’s not enough of a reason!”  She chuckled, staring at Yoon.  “She likes you too but she’s shy.”

“She doesn’t seem to have much of a reason either.”  I leaned back on the grass as Yoon fell flat on her the 100th time.  “We can’t even say hi in the hallways.”

“It’s cause both of you don’t take the initiative.  I’ll say both of you have so much in common just because of that.”  Bom pats me on the shoulder, leaving with a grin on her face.  I stood up, going to Yoon, gently pushing Rachel away.

“I’ll help her this time.”  I grabbed Yoon’s hands, smiling at her wide eyes that refused to look at me.  “Hi.”  Her eyes looked into my eyes for once.

“Hi.”  She calmly, for once, said.  Her small palms sweating buckets but I didn’t care.

Next Day

I stared at Yoon at our table in Rachel’s…old…spot.  I walked up to her, her silent sobs evident to my ears.  “It’s okay, you’ll see her again.”  I sat down next to her, hugging her.

“No it’s not!  I’ll never see her again!”  Her tears soaked through my shirt as she hugged me.  My heart felt as if it was being clenched.  “She got hit by a car on our way back from home.”  Her hands clenched at my back.  I pushed her lightly off of me.  Placing a kiss on her lips, I quickly pulled away, staring at her widened eyes.

“I’m here for you.”  Her soft smile and our noses touching again, I can still remember it all.

___________________

This story is 90% true since the application practically made me feel like she was asking for me to make a story for Rachel -.-

Peaceeeeeeeee.........And I wrote this story on my birthday -.-

Though I already had tons of fun already.  It's just I like to wake up to subscribers!