How it Started

I Thought You Said You Would Never Leave Me

Shadows of Past

    Sooyoung stared at her ceiling. Time to go to work. She yawned. As Sooyoung was getting ready for work, she tried to remember. What was the dream I had? Sooyoung had no time to sit and think. She would be late for work. She walked to her workplace, which was just about an eighth of a mile away. Sooyoung was the manager of a pretty excellent cafe. When she arrived, she found her workers, Sunny and Hyoyeon, fooling around with each other. Obviously, Sunny and Hyoyeon were a couple. Then suddenly, Sooyoung remembered her dream. I shouldn't have remembered my dream. Please, please forget about it. I can't cry now, not here. Sooyoung bit her lip hard to control herself. "Sunny, Hyoyeon, what are you doing? Aren't you supposed to be working?" Sooyoung said to Sunny and Hyoyeon in a rather harsh voice. "Oh, um, sorry, Soo." Hyoyeon said rather surprised that Sooyoung was talking like this. "Yes, we'll start working right away." Sunny answered. Both girls thought, what happened to Sooyoung? She's always cheerful, she might be in a bad mood today. Sooyoung knew she shouldn't show her sadness here. She just couldn't stop remembering what had happened. She sighed.

Sooyoung's Dream

        "Saranghae." Sooyoung said to the shorter girl. "I'll always love you. Will you always love me? Sooyoung asked. "Always." The shorter girl replied. Sooyoung then asked. "Will you ever leave me?" She answered. "No