Lee, Minhyuk

Mental Breaker.

  • Lee, Minhyuk (Bibummie-Bbomb)

  • Cha, Hyuna

________________________________________________

 

[[Hyuna-YOU P.O.V]]

Clossing my eyes tossing my head back as I bit my lips and Minhyuk ed his hips up to mine. Slowlying down in his I started to ride him faster out his name loudly, I fely his grip on my hips loosen; pushing my hair out of my face I looked down to him, stopping. 

"Minhyukie?" I panted, "Is something wrong?"
"Oh..." he blinked a few time looking up to me. "Sorry, I spaced out."
"Mm." I nodded, leaning over and pecking his lips softly. "Wanna keep going, or have you lost it?"

He didn't reply he just sat up, and wrapped his arm around my lower back. 

Smirking I started to slowly move my hips, letting out small moans, he stopped me. Lifting up my hips, he pulled out. 

"Yah." I whined, a he set me down. "What's wrong?.."
"I don't wanna have ..." he patted my head smiling.
"Mwo?" 
"I don't wanna have , can't we just hang out alone for a little?" He asked.
"Yah! I'm ditching school today because I thought we going to have ." I rushed out of bed putting on my bra and looking around for my uniform. "We can hang out another time, or when I get out of school..."

Sighing I heard him curse under his breath.

"Hyuna." 

I turned back to face him as I put on my clothes. 

"Ne?"
"What's going on between us?"
"What do you mean?" I sat on the edge of the bed.
"Are you MY dongsaeng?" 
"Of course I am, you're my oppa..." I looked back to him oddly. 
"So what are then?.." He scooted closer to me.
"Friends?" I shrugged.
"Is that all you want to be? Just friends..." he cleared his throat.
"Well... I would like to be more than friends but I'm not your typed..." I bit my lips looking down. "I'm not older than you I'm too young, I'm really short, and I'm not that great at dancing... You've said it all to me before when you were in highschool with me." 

I stood up, fixing my my hair grabbing my backpack.

"Plus you and unnie, just broke up... I can't just hop in a relationship with you and her just broke up." I shook my head. 
"We broke up in March, it's Novemeber now." He narrowed his eyes to me. 

Feeling a hole burn into the back of my head from his stare I stood up nervously, and upset.

"I should really get to school, I think I have a test in.. umm." I tried to make up an excuse to leave. "In my English class I take."

Grabbing my shoulders he pulled me back to him, holding on to my shoulders tightly. 

"You remembered that?" He chuckles softly.

I just nodded, placing my hands over his holding on to the tightly, pouting. 

"I'm sorry..." He pecked the top of my head. "I didn't mean any of that..."
"Sure..." I rolled my eyes trying to pull away from him. "You said that in front of everyone in my class." I turned around to face him. 

"I didn't mean any of that, I promise you." He pulled me into a hug. "I'll make it up to you..."
"I'm listening..."  I looked up to him blinking. 
"How about I take you out for kimchi noodles, my treat, and..." He trailed out.
"And wha--" 

Cutting me off he pressed his lips against my mine, picking me up pulling away slowly resting his forehead against mine. 

"Be my girlfriend?.."
"A-are you serious?" My eyes widened.
"Ne.." He nodded. 

Smiling I pressed my lips back against his, nodding. 

"I'll help with your dancing too." He laughed putting me down. 
"I don't want your help, I'll get help from Yukwonnie." I stuck out my tongue to him
"Yah!" he pushed me playfully. "Are you trying to make me jealous? We just started dating and you're already doing this to me?" 

Shrugging I hugged tightly.