Woo, Jiho

Mental Breaker.

  • Woo, Jiho

  • Jung, Hanbyul

__________________________________________________

[[Zico P.O.V]]

Sitting at the bar I could hear my phone buzzing in my pocket, pulling it out then setting down on the table in front of me, Hanhae raised an eyebrow looking to my phone then up to me as I turned to the side to sip my drink.

"Isn't that Hanbyul?" He asked, picking up his class.
"Ne."

I exhaled setting my glass back down picking up my phone reading her text putting it back down not replying back to here.

After a few more drinks and our small talk about performing on Mnet, and joking about doing a mixtape together, my phone went off a few more times-more text from her, I ignored them all. I put my phone in my lap to stop it from buzzing on the table. 

My ringer went off a while after that, she was calling.

I turned the volume off and I just let it ring.

"Yah... Jiho." Kiggen nudged my arm. "What do you think you're doing?" 
"Mwo?" I wiping my mouth. 
"Why are you picking up your phone, hyung?" Jihoon asked.
"Well, earlier today I was suppose to hang out with Hanbyul at her dorm tonight, but she was acting really strange and she cancelled on me again..." I cleared my throat. "That was that thrid time this week." I sighed. "And I told her I was going out drinking with you guys."
"Why are you so upset about that?" Hanhae smugly smiled. "She's not your girlfriend is she?"

He laughed as I just sighed. 

"Wait, is she your girlfriend?" Kiggen asked looking over to me. "You got a girlfriend and didn't tell your hyungs?"

Shaking my head I turned away, finishing the rest of my beer. 

"Ani, Hanbyul's not my girl..." I chuckled biting my lips looking around the table. "I don't know what we are."
"Yah! If you keep ignoring her calls, she won't ever be your girl." Jihoon laughed smiling to me. "She already likes you."

She likes me?

She's always so playful with me, she never takes me serious or calls me oppa. When I try to set up something for us she always friend zones me but then she'll call my phone like I was her boyfriend and expect me to come to her whenever she needs me like some type of superhero that I need to be for her.

"Just call her back and she what she wants..." Hanhae pushed my phone to me. 

I grabbed my phone and stood up bowing my head to them, walking to the nearest exit. I started to dail her number.

After 5 long rings she finally picked up.

"Jiho-ie." she said softly.
"What's up?"
"D-do you think you can come by.." she asked, sighing. "I-I know I was acting kinda weir--"

I cut her off.

"Ne, I'll be there as soon as I get a taxi." I smiled to my self. 

Going back inside I put down some money on the table to chip in for the tab, throwing my coat on, and adjusting my scarf.

"Where are you going?" Hanhae asked as they all waved.
"To go see noona..." Jihoon mumbled to him covering his mouth. 

Flagging down a taxi, I quickly ran to it, jumping inside closing the door behind me I told him the adress and a short cut to get there. 

[[Hanbyul(You)-P.O.V]]

I sat on my  couch, my phone next to me and a small box in my lap. Tapping my nails on to the of it, fixing the bow I was anxious, nevrous waiting for him to arrive. 

Biting my lips leaning forward on to the small box flipping through the chanelles on tv, I haerd a soft knock on my door.

Jumping up to answer the door I fixed my hair and shirt pulling the door open to greet him.

Opening my mouth to speak, he leaned in a pressed his lips against mine before I could say anything. 

Placing my hands on his chest I slowly eased into the kiss, as he backed me back inside closing the door behind me, pushing me against the nearest wall. 

I could taste the alcohol on his lips.

Pulling away taking a small break for air, I felt my cheeks burn as he moved his hands to my hips gripping on to them tightly.

"J-Jiho-oppa." I shyly said looking down, my lips. 
"Mwo?!" He widened his eyes. "What did you just call me?.." He asked confused.

"Oppa." I cleared my throat looking up to him. 

He smiled and pressed his lips back against mine. 

"Y-yah~" 

I pulled away from him, moving to the side slipping away from the wall walking to the couch where I had left the small box. Slowly walk turning to him as he took of his shoes making his way to me as his own pace, he sat on the couch. 

Holding the box out to him, I placed it in his lap sitting down next to him.

"What's this?" He looked up to me confused. "It's not my birthday, why are you giv--"

"Yah! Just open it..." I huffed.

Walking him tear the bow off, and rip the box open his bottom lip dropped and jaw hung open to a gape and gasp. He turned to face and just smiled, like a fool. 

Setting the box down on the floor, he wrapped his arm around me pulling me into his lap pressing my lips on to his smiling against them.

"Hanbyul..." he whispered.
"Ne?" I pulled away slowly sitting up his lap.
"That gift means you're my girl friend now right?"

I shrugged, smiling to him.

"Yah!"

He pushed me out of his lap on to the couch. 

"Stop playing games..." he huffed running his hands through his hair.
"Mianhae." I cooed hugging on to his arm tightly. "The gift was me asking you out..." I smiled to him.

Pulling away I looked to him, clearing my throat.

"Woo Jiho, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked looking up to him batting my eyes.
"Ugh... Idunno." He smiled laughing.

Scrunching my nose I punched his arm.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding..." he smiled softly wrapping his arm around me. "Of course I'll be your boyfriend."