Everything will be okay - END -

Everything will be okay

Donghae couldn’t help feeling so anxious today.  He never thought today would be this bad.  When he slept last night, he imagined he would wake up in the morning and sneaked into Hyukjae’s room like usual to annoy him.  Then, as usual, Hyukjae would nag him to not enter his room without his permission, and of course, Lee Donghae will never listen whatever Hyukjae say.

But this morning, the atmosphere was so different.  When he woke up, there was no one in his dorm.  Even Ryeowook, who usually prepares their breakfast, was also gone.  He walked slowly to Hyukjae’s dorm while kept wondering, where the other members go in such an early morning. 

“Morniiinggg…”  He greeted cheerfully when he was entering the dorm.  But there was no one answered him although all s plus his managers were in there, included Hyukjae. All of them only looked at him with unreadable expressions, but except Hyukjae.  He bowed his head deeply until Donghae couldn’t see his face.

“What…what happened?”  Donghae asked as he took his steps to Hyukjae.  His feeling said that the troublemaker this time is Lee Hyukjae, his bestfriend. 

“Donghae-ah…sit…”  Junghoon, one of their managers asked Donghae to sit with a serious tone.  Donghae obeyed confusedly.  They took a sit beside Hyukjae.  He kept trying to make an eye contact woth Hyukjae but he was failed.  Hyukjae didn’t look at him once.

“So, Hyukjae…since Donghae is already here, you can start your explanation…”  Shindong said.

“What explanation??  Hey, what’s going on??”  Donghae looked everyone around him confusedly.  “Hyukkie, what happened?” 

Sungmin sighed tiredly.  “Have you checked your twitter this morning?”  Sungmin asked to Donghae.

Donghae shook his head.  “Not yet…why?”

“Hyukjae hyung makes a stupid scandal with IU...”

“Kyu!”  Kangin shouted at Hyukjae.

“What?  I said the truth!”

“Excuse me…what scandal?”  He asked to them but no one answered so he tried to ask Eunhyuk.  Hyukkie…what scandal?” 

Hyukjae didn’t answer.  He only gave Donghae his PC tablet.  The PC tablet was opened on The Eunhyuk-IU news.  The news was showing Hyukjae and IU’s selca.  IU just wore his pajama and Hyukjae looked like not wearing anything on the top.  And the most important is the title of the news : Eunhyuk and IU are dating.

Donghae gasped.  His breath was stopped.  “Hyuk…Hyukkie…is it true?”

Hyukjae didn’t give any answer.  A few seconds later, they could hear Hyukjae finally spoke.  “I…I’m sorry…”  He whispered, almost inaudibly, but everyone could hear him. 

Donghae felt he wanted to cry too seeing his best friend at this state.  But he tried his best to hold his tears.  He couldn’t be weak when his best friend needs him.  Before, it’s always Hyukjae who calms and soothes him when there’s problem in Super Junior.  Hyukjae always there to protect him, take care of him and make sure that he is happy.  If it’s not because of Hyukjae, Donghae won’t survive in Super Junior when Leeteuk and Heechul are still in army.

And now, Hyukjae was the one who need him.  It was his turn to make sure his Hyukkie would be okay.  “Hyukkie…it’s okay…”  He wrapped his arm around Hyukjae’s shoulder.  “You’re still my Hyukkie…my best friend…”  he said softly as he put his chin on Hyukjae’s shoulder.  “You don’t need to explain anything, Hyukkie…at least not now…I know your position isn’t good…I know you also think about IU right now…She will be okay, Hyukkie…”  Donghae added. 

Hyukjae still didn’t give any answers.  He kept bowing his head.  Donghae sighed.  He lifted his head to ask helps from the others but they are crying.  Donghae bit his lower lip.  What should I do?  Even Kyuhyun is crying…If only Leeteuk hyung or Heechul hyung were here…they must know how to solve this…

Donghae shook his head.  He couldn’t think about that right now.  Even though he lacked in everything but he had to do something, at least to make Hyukjae calm.

“Hyukkie…I will trust you no matter what…After Leeteuk hyung, you’re the one who I will follow ‘til the end…If you say you don’t have any relationship with her, I will trust you…and if you say you and her are really dating, I will support you, I will stand beside you, protect you and make sure that everything will be okay for you and her…”

After hearing Donghae’s words, Hyukjae’s tears drop.  His tears were clearly drop on his pants nonstop.  “Hyukkie…my Hyukkie…you know I also have shoulder right?”  Donghae said almost crying but there was no tears drop.  “Use it…”  Donghae smiled.  “You can use it to cry, you can use it to rest, you can use it to lean on, you can use it to put your burdens, you can use it to scream…Hyukkie...please—”

Donghae couldn’t continue his words.  Hyukjae suddenly turned his body to Donghae and hugged Donghae tightly.  He buried his face on Donghae’s shoulder.  Then, he started sobbing really hard.  Donghae could feel his T-shirt was wet because of his tears. 

“I’m...I’m really afraid, Hae…I…I don’t know what I should do when I know this news this morning…It’s just a mistake, Hae…”  Hyukjae said unclearly because of his sobbing.  But Donghae and the rest was already understand. 

“Everything will be okay, Hyukkie…We will face it together…You’ll be okay, my poor baby Hyukkie…”

****

After Hyukjae calmed down, the managers informed them that they have to go to SM building right now because they will do an emergency meeting regarding Hyukjae’s scandal.  As long as their journey to there, Donghae never release Hyukjae’s hand. 

When thet arrived at there, Hyukjae said to Donghae that he needed to go to restroom.  But in fact, he wanted to talk with Yesung.

“Hyung…can you bring Donghae somewhere?  I don’t want him to join the meeting…”

“Wh-what?  Why?”

“Because he is Donghae…”

“So?  Donghae is not that weak…You saw him this morning, didn’t you?  He was the one who calmed you down…”

“No, hyung…He’s not that strong…He’s just trying to be strong for me…And I know his limit, hyung…He can’t take more than this…”

Yesung was silent.  He knew Hyukjae was right.

“Hyung…we don’t know what will happen in this meeting…we can’t predict their decision to me…You know our company well, hyung…our company can’t accept a mistake without punishment…”

“Hyukjae, you know—”

“My activities as Super Junior can be postponed like what they do to Kangin hyung…They also can replace me in Super Junior M…and maybe the worst is…they will force me to go to army earlier…”

“LEE HYUKJAE!  You…why you can’t think positive…if Donghae heard what you just saying, he will be very upset…”

“That’s why I don’t want him to be there, hyung…because I know he will be upset…and he will defend me although it may cause problem for him…I don’t wanna anything bad happen to him because of me, hyung…please take him away from here…please…”

 

****

Donghae stood in front of the meeting room while trying to listen what’s going on in there.  His Yesung hyung was standing beside him nervously.  He had done what Hyukjae requested to him.  He forced Donghae to accompany him to his new café—Mouse and Rabbit—but it wasn’t too long because Donghae kept whining and pleading to him that he wanted to go back to SM.  He wanted to join the meeting too and know what exactly happen after this.

Donghae bit his lower lip.  He did that for a million times today to prevent himself from crying.  He hit his chest repeatedly because he felt very uncomfortable.  He felt that his Hyukkie was not okay in there.  He wanted to go in, but the door was locked.  He wanted to shout at them to make them open the door but he know it will cause more trouble.  So, the only thing he could do now was praying.  He prayed his Hyukkie will be safe and this problem wouldn’t harm Super Junior, especially him.

After half an hour, the door was opened.  The first person he saw out from the room is his CEO and the other SM’s executives.  They didn’t say anything and just passed Donghae as if Donghae wasn’t there.  After that,  Siwon then Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Shindong, Kangin and all of their managers.  They all give Donghae reassuring smiles.  But…where is Hyukjae?

He entered the room.  He saw Hyukjae was sitting on one of chair.  He ran to him and gave him back hug.  Hyukjae smiled.  He knew who was giving him a hug.  The warmth and the smell was so Lee Donghae.

“Is everything okay?”

“Everything is okay, Hae…”

“Did they scold you?”

“Not too much…”

“Did they give you punishment?”

“Mmm…no…they forgive me…”

“Don’t lie to me!!”

“Okay…they give me some warnings and penalty but they are not that bad…It is my fault anyway…”

“NO!!  It’s not your fault!  It’s her—”

“Hae…”

“I know…I won’t blame her although I think it is her fault…”

Hyukjae smiled.  He got up from his seat then turned around to face Donghae.  He cupped Donghae’s cheeks then said, “Everything will be okay…just like what you said this morning…”  He smiled.  “Thank you, Hae…”

Donghae sighed.  “Yes, it will be okay…”

“What?  What will be okay?”  Hyukjae asked with teasing tone.  He kept smiling while looking at Donghae’s eyes.  But that was actually that make Donghae’s weak.  The capability of Lee Hyukjae to keep smiling when he is hurt. 

“Hyukkie…you know I also can protect you, right?  You know I also can be your shoulder to lean on, right?”

“Yes, I know…you’ve said that this morning, and I still remember…”

“So why are you smiling to me now?”

“Because I’m okay now, Hae…really…”

Donghae lift his head highly to prevent his tears falling.  “I…I never say you’re not okay, Hyukkie…It’s just…It’s just…”

“Yes?”

Hyukjae knew that Donghae would cry in anytime.  He was always like that.  When he wanted to say something that emotional, he will cry before he said them.

“I love you, Hyukkie…can I keep loving you forever?”

Hyukjae chuckled.  “Of course…You don’t need my permission to do that…”

“ELFs also love you, Hyukkie…”

“I know…they are my real girlfriends…there’s no way they hate me…right, Hae?”

“Mm…They will always love you, Hyukkie…”

“They won’t be tired of us, right?  I mean…we always make them exhausted with all of our problems…”

Donghae smiled bitterly.  Deep inside his heart he was worried the same thing.  He was worried that ELFs will leave them alone.  But he tried to believe that their ELFs really loved them.  They have faced more difficult time than this, but ELFs never leave them.  So, they won’t do that just because of this right? 

“They won’t, Hyukkie…They are ELFs...Our lovely ELFs…”

Hyukjae caressed Donghae’s cheek then said, “Can I hug you?  I feel like I need your shoulder again…”

“Of course…you don’t need my permission to do that…”

Hyukjae hugged Donghae immediately.  He had reason why he suddenly wanted to hug Donghae.  Because he knew, once he hugged Donghae, Donghae would cry.

And he was right.  Donghae’s tears that he had been holding since this morning finally cracked.  He tried to not make any sounds, but just listening his breathing, Hyukjae knew he was crying. 

Hyukjae smiled.  He Donghae’s head lovingly then kissed his temple.

Oh, God…I really love this man…I know there’s no way we can be together right now but…if you allow us…can we…?

“Hae…if one day, there’s no girl in the world I can marry…would you marry me?  

Donghae stunned for a while.  But then, he smiled then said, “I would, Hyukkie…I would marry you…I will wait you until you don’t have any girl you can marry…”

-END-

 

Hi…Just wanna say, I don’t care about Eunhyuk and IU scandal…I believe what I think I believe…I believe Eunhae is real, so Eunhae is real…:3  *call me delusional fan girl, but I don’t care…* Because in my world and in my imagination, Eunhyuk is for Donghae, and Donghae is for Eunhyuk…<33

Bye ^^

PS : I never hate any girls who close with them…personally, I’m an Sunye and Donghae shipper…but now, please let me live in my own imagination about Eunhae…I hope you guys understand…^^