Calling HottestVIPSone

●○ Mʀ. Gʀapʜic Makeʀ ○● ‖ CLOSED

The Other Side

【Poster Link】

【Story Link】

【Story Summary】

Tiffany, yoona, yuri, sooyoung and seohyun are 5 girls who had enrolled in a school. The kingkas of that school is bigbang, and soon these girls become the queenkas(is that even a word :/). Gyoon yulyang daesoo and seori immediately clicked, but for some reason topfany are loggerheads and cant seem to get along. But the two groups hanged out together often because of the 4 couples, leaving topfany with no choice to face each other everyday. But with some help from the 4 couples (like purposely leaving topfany alone etc), top realised he was slowly falling for the kind and sweet personality of tiffany that she saved for everyone else except him. Then he starts to be nice and tries to court her. Whereas while tiffany was disgusted by top's rudeness and coldness at first, she was captivated by the charismatic and gentlemanly man that only started to surface recently. Once he succeeds in courting her, they become the sweetest pair out of the 5. 

 


DesignerInfiniteJJang 


Queensabelle'sNote: Hey there HottestVIPSone!! I'm sorry that it was Designer InfiniteJJang who done your request because rlab_exotic is not replying my message. So, I end up asking Designer InfiniteJJang to finish your request. I still hope you'll like it :) If you do, credit us in your fan fic description or forword and leave a feedback after you've picked up your poster. Thank you very much and once again, I'm sorry...