but who is he ?

loving you till it hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(kaila POV) 

I'm up again as usual at the latest time ever 7:51 am. i know i'm not gonna make it on time but i've got to rush and get up.

"kai...come on and get up!" my mom yells as she knocks on my door at the same time.  i always hated when she did that, so i lean up in bed and look over at the posters on my wall it shows my fav poster of shinee.                                                                             

 as soon as i take a look at it i can't help but feel my favorite shinee song run through my vains and i start to sing it.

"A-yo, himi deulttaen duntadak rhythm-e gidaeyeo oh, Neol hyanghan uriye noraero,                                    

 oh Modu a-yo, modu a-yo!" i'm singing as i put on my clothes then..

"knock, knock !! hey kai your not gonna be the next park bom, so shut it!" my lil sis kasey yells from the other side of my door.I quickly rush to the door just to open it and she stops before she walks off.

"you'll see, i could be the black bom." i said as she looked at me with no expression than busted out laughing and i did the same.

"well kaila park its nice to meet you...or should i say park kaila." she says jokingly as she walks off unto the kitchen.we usualy joke over our favorite kpop artists and we say certain things like what would __ do most popular is what would G dragon do we enjoy it together and so does my best friend amber which i keep pointing out that she has the name of one of my favorite female kpop rapper's but she does'nt find it that serious,my mom just came to terms with me and kasey's kpop love, and she doesn't care about what music we listen too as long as we keep our grades up and finish school and stay well active in church it does not even cross her mind. i walk to my bedroom mirror and figure out what to do with my hair and considering it was in a bun through my whole slumber last night it's probaly a curly not so i take off the scrunchy and scruffle it up to see what will be the out come and it turned into a curly afro and i'm not use to something like this because i will mostly flat iron my hair but i'm...

"realy late!" i take a look at the clock to see 8:00am and i go to the bathroom and quick brushed my teeth and rinsed then threw on my flats and ran out the door, i saw that kasey was almost around the corner and ran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter