How To Calm Down Shim Changmin

How To Calm Down Shim Changmin

Yunho and the rest of the other DBSK members shivered in fear as Changmin glared angrily. The dorm was dead quiet.

"How could you??!!" Changmin shouted angrily, clutching his Mp3 player tightly in his hands. Yunho knew, he had really done it. The maknae was hardly ever mad, but Yunho just so happened to step on a landmine.

"I'm sorry Changmin! It was only accident!" Yunho screamed back in fright, he was hardly ever scared. Changmin simply glared back at his hyung. The maknae couldn't believe it.

"An accident??!! I had 5000 songs on that Ipod, do you realise how hard it was to collect them??!! What does sorry do??!! It doesn't make up for the amount of time and effort it took for me to get those songs!!" Changmin retorted.

"What do you want me to do then?! I can't undo it!" Yunho yelled, Changmin simply sighed.

"Aish, I'm going for a walk!!" Changmin screamed, putting down his Mp3 player, grabbing his jacket, his phone and slamming the door with a bang. The other DBSK members were quiet.

"...What do we do now?" Asked Junsu rhetorically.

"I don't know, we usually just wait for Changmin to calm down himself."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello?"

"...Hello, Kyuhyun..."

"Changminnie, hi. How are you? Why are you calling me?"

"... I'm not sure why I'm calling."

"...You're at the park right now, yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, I'll be there in a little. Wait for me."

"...Bye."

"Bye."


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With that short call, Kyuhyun was quickly running down the flight of stairs at the hotel and out the door. Changmin was mad, Changmin wanted to see him.

Kyuhyun, unlike the DBSK members, unlike the Super Junior members,  knew much better than what they all thought. Changmin didn't just 'calm himself down'. No, definitely not. To be honest, Changmin often had a hard time calming himself down. Yes, the DBSK maknae couldn't calm himself down. But, that doesn't mean that other people couldn't. But, I guess, its just that many people didn't know about the way to calm him down. In all honesty, all Changmin needed to calm down was for someone to listen to him. All he needed was for someone to be there and listen. Listen to his complaints. Listen to his hardships. Just to listen. It was very simple, very basic, but very unknown by the most others. Being the somewhat selfless type of person the DBSK maknae was, there was no way Changmin could have ever said anything to his hyungs. Any of his hyungs in fact. Not Super Junior, not Shinhwa, not DBSK... pretty much nobody at all.

And that's what Kyuhyun was there for. No matter what, if Changmin needed him, Kyuhyun simply wouldn't hesitate to leave and find the DBSK maknae. He wouldn't hesitate to find his best friend. He wouldn't hesitate to find his boyfriend. If Changmin was somewhere, anywhere, Kyuhyun would always somehow manage to find him. Even if nobody else could locate him, even if the other Super Junior and DBSK members were unable to find him, somehow, Kyuhyun always managed to find Changmin.

Kyuhyun knew already, he didn't need to talk. As he ran faster and faster, he came to the very park in which Changmin was. Kyuhyun then saw the slightly younger maknae sighing on the bench. He just sat down next to Changmin quietly, holding the younger's hand tightly. When he felt Changmin squeeze his hand, the other smiled lightly. All Changmin really wanted, all Changmin really needed was for somebody just to listen. And Kyuhyun didn't hesitate to become that person.

"...What happened this time?" Kyuhyun asked, already knowing there was no point in asking 'Are you mad?' or 'Are you upset?'.

"Yunho hyung... he erased all the data on my Ipod! That includes all my 5000 different songs which took me so long to download! I collected 5000 songs and now I'm left with nothing! Idon't even have a backup! I know Yunho hyung didn't mean anything, but how on Earth could he have deleted all 5000 of my songs! I mean seriously!" Changmin exclaimed loudly, cursing silently after every sentence. Kyuhyun simply nodded in response, he wasn't going to say something like 'That ' or 'How annoying'. It was pointless.

"Come on Changmin-ah, I'll help you download them again." Kyuhyun muttered quietly as he saw the other raise a brow with a doubtful look plastered onto his face.

"All 5000?"

"Well, not all 5000. But I can download some of them."

"..." Changmin simply sighed as he looked away with a disappointed and somewhat annoyed look.

"Would you rather download everything by yourself?" Kyuhyun asked rhetorically. Changmin stared back at Kyuhyun. He was sure that Kyuhyun didn't know. He was sure that Kyuhyun didn't know just how precious he was. Changmin did need someone to talk to, he did need someone to tell all his complaints... but if Kyuhyun simply sat down beside him and neither uttered even a single word, then Changmin would have still felt better. As long as Kyuhyun was there. Just knowing that Kyuhyun was next to him made Changmin almost instantly calm down. The younger maknae wasn't sure why, but he did know that it was always Kyuhyun. His best friend, his boyfriend, his lover.

"...I guess not." Changmin muttered, Kyuhyun smiled slightly as he stood to his feet.

"You guess?"

"Okay okay, lets just hurry up and go." Changmin replied. He really couldn't be bothered actually downloading the songs again. But if it meant that he was able to spend more time with Kyuhyun, then the DBSK maknae really didn't mind.

"Don't make such an irritated expression, that's the reason your face looks so old." Kyuhyun joked slightly, holding onto Changmin arm. He sometimes didn't like the height difference between him and Changmin.

"..." Changmin stared, glaring lightly.

"Sorry, I guess that didn't make you feel better." Kyuhyun stifled a slight laugh.

"You think?"

"Forgive me." Kyuhyun said rather bluntly. Changmin wasn't sure why such words made him smile so easily. He found it odd that whatever Kyuhyun did, he just couldn't help but smile. Thus, Changmin tried to hide the happy shape forming on his lips. After all, he hated being powerless to the fact that Kyuhyun could turn him into a fool.

"You say that without any emotion what so ever." Changmin spoke as he closed his eyes for 3 seconds, his perfect facade on display. Kyuhyun laughed quietly, soon wrapping his arm around the taller man's neck.

"Tell you what, since you're clearly annoyed and I'm not making you feel better, I'll let you have your way with me tonight." Kyuhyun said without even the tiniest ouce of embarrassment in his words. Changmin's eyes widened slightly as he stared back at the other.

"...Are you serious?"

"Is that a no?"

"Definitely not."

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry, it's not that good... >_<