Chapter 1

Don't Go

 

"Unnie!! When will you give me?" I was on the phone with my beloved cousin, who i called unnie, Akari. 
 
"Hana i'll give you after school. Meet me at the opposite bustop near my school" 
 
"Araso araso. Meet you there"
 
Class is over, as walk out off my classroom with my bestfriend Yoona. I saw him, LJoe the guy who betrayed my heart when im younger.
As our eyes met, i glance at him. I hate him. I used to love him, but not anymore. I hate him for making me love him, over his lies. I did move on. For better. Till...
 
"HANAAAA. Ya! Wake up! Im talking right nowww."
 
"Miaaaaaaaan." I quickly make an apologise. After all i didn't listen to what she talk about.
 
We were walking to the school bustop. I told yoona that i need to meet Akari. Before that i forgot to tell you why my name sounds japanese.
It's because, im half korean half japanese. My father is a korean while my mother is a japanese, so do Akari unnie.
Yoona send me off by the bustop. 
 
"Hana, call me when you reach home alrights? And say hello to Akari unnie, gomawo. And and love youuu" yoona told me before i enter the bus.

"Araso, you too. Ya! And Do get over him please." She just gave me a soft smile.
 
So, The bus were filled with humans, students especially. I have to stand as there's so seat left. Boys keept glaring at me. Luckily im wearing my beloved hoodie to cover myself. 
Suddenly my phone rang. 
*you're not a bad girl! You're not a bad girl!* everyone stared at me as it rang, it's unnie, I quickly answer back. 
 
"Unnie!! Why did you call?"
 
"Where are you?? Im tired!!"
 
"One bustop left, wait for me ara??" So i end the call.
 
One bustop left. 5 minutes left.
As i was walking out from the bus. I saw akari unnie. But, there's twins beside and behind them. One with a femine jaws and the other with rough one. My eyes caught the one with the rough jaws. He's sitting on the railing playing with his phone. I ran to unnie, and pull her away from them.
 
"Unnie, i thought you were alone??"
 
"Why would i be alone? I have my bestfriends around. Ah wait..." Unnie went to the femine jaws twin's bag. And there it go the item that i need. Our house key. Hahaha.
 
"Gomawo unnie!!" I forget to bring the key to my school. That's why.
 
"Hana, be carefull araso? Be home safe. Dont forget to fetch harumi. Eomma will be home late. I will home a bit late too. See you at home." Akari unnie hug me. And they watch me walk off.
 
End POV.
 
Akari's POV
 
I saw kwangmin staring at Hana as she walk off.
 
"YA. Who are you staring at? My Hana is it? Aiiing~" i wink at him.
 
"Ani ani.. Hehe...." I saw kwangmin blush.
 
"Ooohh my brother is falling in love, right?" Now youngmin is teasing his twin. 
 
"ANI!!" Youngmin and i laugh at him. This is the first time we saw him blushing after those incident happen years ago.