Chapter 8...again

Friendzoned?

Jenny received two messages early in the morning, one from Chunji and one from L.Joe. She opened the one from Chunji first.

To: Jenny

Jenny! Sorry I didn't get to talk much yesterday. We should definitely hang out sometime - without Ricky and Niel.

I'm not coming to school today so I'll see you tomorrow!

From: Chunji.

She smiled remembering what had happened at lunch before she checked the message from L.Joe.

To: Jenny

Hey Jen! Chunji has probably texted you already. Am I right?

Anyways, he probably didn't mention that the rest of us aren't coming to school either.

I'll see you tomorrow though okay?

Try not to be tooooo bored without me ;)

From: Byunghun.

She laughed at how well L.Joe knew Chunji although she was disappointed that she wouldn't see either of them.

*oh well, better get going* she thought as she left for school.

Class seemed to drag on. Even Mrs. Lee's energetic way of teaching wasn't entertaining anymore. Perhaps L.Joe was right when he said that you get used to it, or maybe Jenny just missed L.Joe. Finally after what seemed like forever, it was lunch.

Jenny didn't mind sitting outside. Although she enjoyed sitting with teen top yesterday, she liked to sit outside. As she was sitting and eating, a group of 6 boys came over to Jenny.

"Hi." One of them greeted, "I'm Luhan, that's Baekhyun, Tao, Xiumin and Lay." Luhan introduced, pointing to each member.

Jenny looked at the boys before speaking up

"Not to be rude or anything, but I've never met you guys before..." Her sentence was cut short by Baekhyun.

"Yes. That's correct. But you have met our friends and they'll be here any minute."

The 6 boys went off to find another table to bring back so that the large group could all sit together. As they returned someone sneaked up behind Jenny and scared her.

"Wah!" She yelped before turning around and coming face to face with the culprit - KAI. Behind him, she saw a smiling Suho, Kris, Sehun and Chanyeol, and behind them their adoring fangirls.

"Hey Jenny, mind if we join?" Kai asked as he took the seat next to her.

"Not at all!" Jenny smiled, "I feel like I haven't seen you in ages!"

"That's because you haven't." Kris said.

"We just wanted to ask you something." Sehun added.

Jenny looked at them, waiting for the question.

"WHY WERE YOU WITH HYUNG YESTERDAY?" Chanyeol asked rather loudly.

Jenny looked up at him confused.

"He means D.O." Suho interrupted, clearing up any confusion.

"You guys know Kyungsoo!?!" She said, surprised that the basketball boys knew the library guy.

"Uhh...yeah, we do, we hang out with him everyday...you do know he attends school here, right?"

"KYUNGSOO GOES TO SCHOOL HERE!" Jenny said, sounding a little more excited than she should've. "Well, I didn't know that. He served me yesterday at the coffee shop and we bumped into each other at the library after school." Jenny didn't know why she felt so excited when she found out D.O went to the school but she convinced herself that it was only because she was surprised.

The boys thanked Jenny as they got the answers to their questions before all but one boy left.

"Aren't you going to go with your friends?" Jenny turned to Kai.

"No. I think I'll stay out here for a change." Kai smiled at Jenny, who just shrugged. After a moment of silence, Jenny spoke up

"Kai, Can I ask you something?" She asked. Kai looked at her expectantly. "Why do those girls follow you around?"

"Because they hope to do what you're doing. Some girls would kill to be in your position."

Jenny looked at Kai with a 'what-on-the-world-are-you-going-on-about' face.

"Being close to a kingka." Kai winked at her.

For the second day in a row, Jenny choked on her food as Kai pat her back.

"You mean to tell me that all my friends here are Kingkas?" She asked. Kai nodded.

"Ohno!" Jenny put her face in her hands "what is Eli going to think?" She said, thinking out loud.

Kai scrunched his face when he heard Eli's name

*aish, does this girl not have any girl friends* he thought to himself.

"Who's Eli?" He asked.

"My cousin."

Kai felt himself relax.

The two ended up talking for the rest of Lunch. Jenny thanked Kai for sitting with her as the bell for the end of lunch went.

"No worries, we should hang out more often. I really enjoyed it." Kai smiled and waved before the two departed ways.

__________ ________________________________________________________________________________________________

I had to retype that whole chapter. Do you know how annoyed I was? Seriously.

Hmm..I wonder what the real reason behind Jenny's excitement was? And I wonder why Kai wants Jenny to have girl friends? And I wonder what Eli will think? And I wonder what Chunji and L.Joe were doing? And Where's D.O? And...lololol I'm just rambling.

Anyways, I started another fic starring (drum roll please) YOU and JONGUP! <33 Check it out if you want :)