meetng exo AGAIN

It started with a dare...

We walked out the SM building with manager Song. There was a big black van waiting for us out side. We got in the van and sat there for 15 minutes until we arrived at a big house in a part of Kangnam. We got off the van and manager said.

"This is Exo's dorm. Becareful after you enter the house. You don't want them to discover your secrets." manager said.

"Deh, manager oppa." The girls said.

"Oh, and don't call me oppa... you are guys now, so call me hyung." manager HYUNG said.

"Yes, hyung." The girls obeyed.

Manager hyung opened the gate annd we walked to the door. Manager hyung opened the door with another key and we entered.

"Suho hyung! Chanyeol stole my chocolate!"

"Kris gege! Have you seen my panda?"

"D.O! Stop singing and go cook!"

"Anyone seen my eyeliner?"

"Lay! Stop day dreaming and help me cook!"

We heard screams and yells from all over the house. The dorm was a mess. Clothes everywhere. Food all over the table and plates all over the sink.

"Exo! Stop what you're doing and look over here!" manager hyung shouted.

All the Exo members stopped what they were doing and look our way.

"Meet your new members. This is William(Wanyu), Mick(Meixia), and Felix(France). They will be your new donsaeng and will debut the day after tomorrow. Treat them nicely because they are younger than all of you." Manager hyung said to Exo.

The Exo members stood there for a second. Then, Suho and Kris came to greet us.

"Hi, I am Exo K's leader, Suho. Nice to meet you!"Suho said while extending a hand.

The three of us shook his hand and greeted him back.

"Yo, I am Exo M's leader Kris. Have I seen you somewhere, cuz you look familiar." Kris said.

"Umm, I think you got the wrong person, because we haven't met before." France said.

Kris shrugged. The rest of Exo came to greet us. They all complimented on our cuteness. The girls said a lot of thank yous to them.
"OK, now, we should decide who would share a room with the new comers." Manager hyung said.

"I can share a room with them." Both Kris, Suho, and Baekhyun said.

"True, you all  have big rooms. William you go with Kris. Felix go with Suho. Mick go with Baekhyun." manager hyung said and left.

"Ok... Guys! Welcome to the family!" Suho shouted.