Final

My One and Only

'Yes! Somehow you just have to admit I'm way--y cuter than you~' Yoseob cooed while sticking out his tongue at Dongwoon.

'NO! You're not cute at all! Those people are just blinded by your adorable and kid-like face!' Dongwoon whined as he stormed both of his legs, throwing a tantrum like a kid. After all, he is not a maknae for no reason.

'Yes, I am!'

'No, you aren't!'

'Yes!'

'No!'

'Yes!'

'No!'

'Goosh, why can't you just stop denying the fact that I'm much more adorable and cuter than you?' Yoseob looked straight at him.

'Just because everyone said so, that doesn't prove that you're way cuter than me!' Dongwoon retorted unhappily as he stuck his tongue at him, playfully.

'Y--yo--you!' Yoseob suddenly unable to think of something to say at a loss for words.

'Me, me, me, what!' Dongwoon replied and gave him a victory sign.

Yoseob was stunned, he quickly shook his head as he walked further away from Dongwoon and towards a girl who sat further away from the both of them. He eyed at her as he gave her a puppy-eyes look.

'Haerin-ah~' Yoseob whined as he looked at Haerin while he did his best aegyo towards her because he knew no one can resist his cuteness and his charm when it comes to his aegyo.

'Neh?' she stared at him with interest.

'I'm cuter than Dongwoon! Aren't I?' Yoseob stared at Dongwoon while he puffed his cheeks, secretly hoping Haerin will agree with him.

Dongwoon just gazed at her while he shook his head, totally disagree with his hyung.

Haerin was dumbfounded as she looked at the both of them. She ended up sitting there, still looking speechless as she sighed deeply in her spirit or to herself.

She stood up all of a sudden and that startled both of them. She walked in a very slow pace as she lightly bit on her lips nervously.

'What have I got myself into?' she silently thought as she fumbled her fingers. 

She walked towards the table which was opposite of Junhyung, as she tried her best to figure out a reasonable reason and answer to avoid the both of them to start bickering at each other all over again. She took a slight glance at her boyfriend who was still falling asleep on the table and sighed.

Junhyung just continued his sleep, totally unaware about the whole situation as he laid on the table, sleeping like a boss while his poor girlfriend just sat there, totally helpless.

'What are you doing when I'm currently facing a problem here?' she puffed her cheeks while twirling her lollipop and heaved a sigh.

'Erm, I-- think--' she quivered as she let her hair down and retied it into a high messy bun, nervously.

Dongwoon and Yoseob both lighted up while waiting for her answer.

'It really is hard to decide between the both of you. So, I think both of you are cute and adorable.' Haerin flashed them her innocent smile, and silently hoping Junhyung will woke up from his stupid sleep and lend her a hand to settle both of his best friends.

Unfortunately, Junhyung was still sleeping soundly, ignoring the three of them.

'Stupid Junhyung! Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!' she secretly cursed as she unknowingly glared at him.

And there they went, started to bicker at each other, all over again.

She sighed as she unwrap another lollipop, and plopped into right away.

'Coke flavour~' she grinned while looking at Yoseob and Dongwoon who currently having an aegyo competition.

She started to chuckle silently to herself after looking at their childishness and she sat straight up all of a sudden when...

'Yah! What's going on here!?' a voice suddenly appeared.

All of them startled, including Haerin herself as they looked at Junhyung who shot up from his sleep all of a sudden, looking totally annoyed by the sound that both of his best friends had caused since they were currently having a competition against each other. Both of them ended up receiving a glare at him.

'What's with all those noise?' Junhyung yelled.

'Damn!' He ruffled his hair a little since his hair was messed up due to all the laying-on-the-table and slept throughout the class period while looking up at Haerin who sat on top of the table, opposite of him.

'What is going on, babe?' he did his strange head shake while he massage his temple lightly as he still staring at his lovely girlfriend.

Haerin just shrugged her shoulder, ignoring him as she twirled her lollipop with her left hand and pointed at Yoseob and Dongwoon's who continued bickering at each other using her right.

'What are they doing when I was not around?' Junhyung walked towards Haerin and placed her on his lap, as he started playing with her hair which tied into a high messy bun.

'Aegyo compeition.' she mumbled, looking mad.

Junhyung was stunned by his girlfriend's expression. Since he just woke up from his sleep, he did not know and understand what he had did that caused his girlfriend to be mad at him. He quickly pulled her close to him as he made her to face him. She made a face and looked the other way, still ignoring Junhyung, and that made Junhyung to frown.

Hyerin stood up all of a sudden and stood in front of Junhyung.

 'You left me all alone, sitting here, calming the both of them while YOU--' she looked straight towards Junhyung furiously as she jabbed her fingers at Junhyung's chest non-stop.

'--at the other hand, slept there soundly! Like a pig! You pabo! Pabo! Pabo!'Haerin pouted and she started to ignore Junhyung who was apologizing to her.

Haerin stormed off immediately, leaving Junhyung behind as she stayed away from him.

'Babe, I'm sorry~' Junhyung clasped both of his hand as he looked at her.

'Please don't be mad at me~' he started to whine as he put both of his hands around her waist.

Haerin was acting very mad but she had forgave him when Junhyung placed her on his lap. She wanted to turn around and run into his arms since she always feels secure whenever Junhyung pulls her into his arms. Who can actually resist the almighty Junhyung when he is willing to put down his pride just to ask for forgiveness?

'Please babe~' he pleaded as he walked towards Haerin.

Haerin was happy at the inside and she started to giggle lightly which caused Junhyung to smile.

'Her smile~ Beautiful as always.' Junhyung silently thought. Whenever she smiles, his heart started to flatter as he looked at her beautiful features.

'If you do that again, I will run to Gikwang Oppa and complain to him that Junhyung-shii bully his baby girl!' Haerin stuck out her tongue, trying to push off Junhyung who captured her waist with both of his strong arms.

'Ara~ Ara~' Junhyung hugged her from behind as he sniffed her hair and tangled his fingers into her hair.

'Get off me~' she started to whine.

'No~ Not till you call me Oppa again~' Junhyung hold her tightly as he started to chuckle.

'Get off me~ Get off me, Junhyung-shii!!' she tried pushing off his arms, but her strength can't be compare towards his.

While Hearin was trying hard to run away from Junhyung’s hold, Gikwang suddenly shouted out her name which caused Junhyung to release Haerin from his arms immediately.

'Baby girl~'

'Gikwang Oppa~' Haerin quickly ran towards Gikwang, Hyunseung and Doojoon.

'Yah! Babe~' Junhyung said while he walked towards Haerin who hid behind Gikwang's back.

'Oppa~ Your pabo best friend just bullied me~' she stuck out her tongue towards Junhyung who tried approaching to her.

'You did what?' Gikwang raised up his voice as he glared at Junhyung furiously while he raised up his eyebrows.

'Gikwang! I did not!'

'Yes, you did!' Haerin suddenly snapped at Junhyung as she continued hid behind her brother's back.

'No, I did not!'

'You did! You did! You pabo!'

'Babe~' Junhyung cooed as he walked towards Haerin.

'Don't you dare babe me!' Hyerin continued, playfully.

Gikwang, Doojoon and Hyunseung started to laugh at the cute couple.

'Sorry babe~' Junhyung said softly.

Haerin beamed as she walked out from her brother's back and towards Junhyung who was pouting.

Haerin tip-toed towards Junhyung and pecked his lips which made him blushed a little.

'Just kidding~ Oppa~' she flashed him a smile which made his heart flattered, again.

'It's hard to get mad at you. Do you know that?' she smiled as she looked down while playing with his fingers.

Junhyung grinned as he gazed at her lovingly.

'You better take great care of my sister, Junhyung. I'm watching you~' Gikwang silently thought while looking at Junhyung hugging his younger sister.

'Yah, both of you! Stop bickering!' Doojoon yelled at Yoseob and Dongwoon as he tried to tear them apart.

'Everyone is looking at the both of you!' Hyunseung said while playing his phone, without looking up at them.

'Gikwang! Hurry up and lend me a hand!' Doojoon yelled to Gikwang while stared at Hyunseung who just sat there without having the intention to help the leader to settle down Yoseob and the maknae. So, Doojoon ended up trying to seek for help from Gikwang since it's really hard to stop both of them from bickering at each other. None of them would want to start a World War Three, especially when it comes to both of them.

'Yes!'

'No!'

'Ye--s!'

Gikwang hurriedly dashed towards Doojoon as he walked passed Hyunseung who was still busy playing with his phone, but before that, he sneakily took Hyunseung's phone and hid it into his pocket and that caused Hyunseung to glare at him.

'Keep your mouth shut, Yoseob-ie! and YOU, Dongwoon-ie!' Gikwang glared at the both of them while ignoring at the glare that Hyunseung was giving.

As for Junhyung and Haerin, both of them had sneaked out from the classroom, leaving all of them behind and ran to their secret and favourite spot, which was the rooftop. The rooftop always reminded them their first met and that made them to believe love at first sight.

-Flashback-

Their love story started when Haerin and her elder brother, Gikwang transferred into Cube High. When Junhyung, who is currently one of the kingkas, was hiding away from those fan girls who were all chasing after him, all around the school compound with presents and love letters, he hurriedly ran to his secret spot, which was the rooftop. He was really surprised when he met Haerin since it really is rare seeing students appearing at the rooftop because most people will choose to go to the school park or cafeteria. She was falling asleep when he got there as she laid against the wall while putting on her headphone, listening to the music, totally ignoring the world while enjoying her own dreamland.

When Junhyung was busy admiring her features closely, she started to stir up from her sleep.

As their eyes first met, both of their heart started to beat rapidly and soon...

Something immediately strikes into their mind.

'...Is this known as love at first sight?'

-End of flashback-

Haerin started to giggle as she laid her head on Junhyung's lap.

'Babe~' Junhyung said.

'Yea?' she smiled.

'Do you still remember my confession?' Junhyung intertwined his fingers to hers as he smirked.

'Yeap, we were both standing right under there while you handed me a bouquet of fake roses and baby Junnie~' she grinned as she  pointed to the huge tree and laughed.

-Flashback-

'Haerin-ah~' Junhyung fumbling his finger nervously as Haerin stood in front of him smiling shyly.

'Yes Oppa?'

'How should I say this?' he mumbled quietly while scratching his head nervously, hoping she did not heard what he had said few seconds ago.

'Oppa? What's going on? Why are you sweating?' she hurriedly took out a piece of tissue and started to help him to wipe off his sweat as he placed both of his hands on hers and intertwined.

When he intertwined his fingers into hers, a little tint of pink slowly formed on Haerin's cheeks, her heart started to pound hardly and rapidly as she looked up at Junhyung.

'Haerin, I know it's too soon, but, I had fallen hard for you ever since I met you the other day, right here at the rooftop. I had never felt this way before throughout my past seventeen years. Your smile, and everything, I could not stop thinking about it. Wherever I go, images of you keep on appearing inside my mind like a broken cassette player. Whenever you are not around, my heart feels empty. You made me fall head over heels, for you.' he looked at Haerin and smiled.

Haerin kept quiet as she continued listening to him. She was blushing like mad as she felt her heart beating wildly, she was secretly hoping that Junhyung did not heard the beating of her heart.

'So, Haerin?' he clenched her sweaty and shaken palms.

'Yes, Oppa?' Haerin answered nervously and at the same time, she was feeling happy at the inside. She can't wait to give him a hug right now but she was scared.

'Wo--woul--would you be my girlfriend? Would you give a pabo like me a chance?' Junhyung looked straight towards her eyes, sincerely.

'Junhyung, I--' tears started to dwell up in her eyes because she was touched at his words and Junhyung looked down.

'I guess I'm wrong. Here comes the I'm-sorry-but-I-can't-accept-your-feeling-because-I-treat-you-like-my-brother-or-best-friends.' he sighed and started to walk away, leaving her behind.

He was taken aback when he felt someone tighten her grips and pulled him towards her.

'Wait a minute. Don't walk away from me, I'm not finish.' Haerin started to cry while she held on to Junhyung.

‘I am willing to be your girlfriend, Oppa. So, don't walk away from me again.' she sobbed as she continued tighten her grips onto him.

'Really? Please tell me this is not a dream.' Junhyung gently wiped off her tears using his thumb as he pulled Haerin towards him and closed their gap with a sweet and light kiss which gave her butterfiles in her stomach.

'Haerin-ah, saranghae~'

'Oppa, neomu saranghae~' she gazed at him and smiled.

Junhyung suddenly took out a boutique of fake roses and a huge teddy bear out from nowhere and handed those to Haerin which made her smiled like a little girl who just received a candy cane during christmas.

'I hope our love can last long, forever and ever until this fake roses wilt.' he said as he pointed at the fake roses.

'Cheesy but thank you, Oppa. I really love it.' Haerin looked at him and awed.

'No wonder all the girls are all drooling on you.' she silently thought.

'So, what are you planning to name this then?' he chuckled as he pointed at the huge teddy which placed next to her.

She lightly hit her forehead and trying hard to figure out.

'Aww, my babe is so cute~' he started to pinch her cheeks lightly.

Haerin hit him lightly, pouting her lips and quickly said 'Junnie, I'm naming him Junnie~'

She hugged the huge teddy and started to sing. 'Junnie~ Neomu saranghae~'

Junhyung was dumbfounded at her actions and he started glaring at the teddy which he had gave her.

'I guess we are having competition from now on, Junnie.' he glared at the teddy.

'Aww~ my boyfriend is jealous over Junnie~' Haerin then tip-toed towards Junhyung and gave him a peck on his cheeks.

'Why don't you just peck it here instead?' he smirked as he pointed at his lips.

Haerin's cheeks started to redden and ran away from Junhyung while pulling Junnie along.

'Yah! Babe~' Junhyung chuckle as he chased her while holding that boutique of fake roses.

-End of flashback-

'Aah!' Haerin suddenly stood up and ran towards the tree.

Junhyung looked at her, confusely as he saw her ran behind the tree and took a box which was wrapped in a red wrapping paper.

He slowly stood up and walked towards her.

Haerin quickly handed him the gift as she smiled at her while wishing him happy birthday. 'Oppa, happy birthday! May all your wish come true~' she grinned as she gave him a hug.

'Thank you babe but, what's this?' Junhyung asked curiously with a huge smile plastered on his face.

'Unwrap it!. I really hope you like it!' Haerin said as she kept shut, trying not to reveal the answer.

Before Junhyung unwrapped the present, he quickly pulled her towards him as he closed their gap between them and gave her long and deep kiss.

After their lips parted away, he quickly unwrapped the wrapping box and a silver necklace with a ring which engraved Haerin and his name on its surface revealed.

'Oppa, do you like it?' she asked nervously.

'Yes, I will always treasure all those presents which you had gave me and I'm not removing it starting from now on.' As he said that, he put on the necklace and intertwined his fingers into hers.

'Thank you babe.'

'You're welcome, Oppa!' Haerin beamed.

Junhyung looked deeply into Haerin’s eyes.

'Babe, neomu saranghae~'

'Saranghae, Oppa~ and happy birthday.' Haerin chuckled and hugged him right away.

---------------------------------------------------

So, how's the story? I hope all of you like it.

Comments and subscribers are love.

Thank you :)

 

Last updated : 10th November 2012