Of course I love you, pabo! {2/2}

Saying I Love You

(A/N Pleaseee don't shoot me for making it short!)


 

Why wouldn’t I know those words of ‘I love you’
 
"I love you, Chanyeol." Once again, Baekhyun whispered those three words to his lover. They were both curled up on the bed, with Chanyeol's arm around Baekhyun and Baekhyun's face at to crook of his lover's neck.
 

 

It’s tickling me as it’s around my neck
 
"Baek..you know that I.." Chanyeol whispered into his lover's hair.

Baekhyun then lifted up his head to meet his lover's eyes.
 

 

Why wouldn’t I be able to do it, those words that are on my mouth
 
I love you too

"You know i do too." Baekhyun was disappointed yet again with his lover's answer.

"You know i do."
 

 

There’s really no big meaning to it if I keep on repeating it

 

▔ ✾ ▔


 
 
Is it really that important?
 
Baekhyun and Chanyeol were having a huge fight that day.

About what? Well of course it's about Chanyeol not saying those three words to him.

"Is really that hard?" Baekhyun yelled as he threw a pillow straight to Chanyeol's face.

"Is it that important?" Chanyeol yelled in return but was cut off by another blow on his face.

Chanyeol couldn't understand why is it really that important. It's just three words with 8 alphabets.

He always thought that actions speaks louder.

But to Baekhyun, it's not.
 

 

Is my heart not enough?
 

"Isn't this enough? Me, you, us..living together, seeing me the first thing in the morning and the last thing when the day ends?" Chanyeol throw his hands up as he explained.

He the walk towards his lover and took his hands.
 

 

I really don’t know. Why is it important about what others do?
 

"I'm not saying that I don't like us, being together! Why can't you just tell me that you love me? Everyone else is doing fine too! I had seen KaiSoo saying these words to each other; heck I've even seen Hunhan said that in public!" Baekhyun retorted, shoving Chanyeol's arm away in process.
 

 
Going out with the blunt me, you’ll probably become tired because of me



Chanyeol sighed and took a hold of Baekhyun's shoulder.

"Baek..I'm sorry. Let's not do this. I hate it when we fight." He softly whispered as he tried really hard to hold in the tears that were threatening to fall.

Baekhyun looked at him and soften. He hates it when he gives in that easily. Especially when he wanted to win desprately.

"Let's go to bed shall we? I'm tired." Chanyeol tugged his lover's shirt.

Baekhyun sighed and took his lover hands as he led him to their bedroom. Chanyeol was grinning like a creep behind his boyfriend.

 

▔ ✾ ▔


 
But I’ll promise you one thing, I’ll do better than anyone else


 
After the fight, Chanyeol realised that he can't imagine living without his lover; how it would be if they were to break up. Who knows if a small argument like that would lead to that?

And so, he went to the bed and tucked Baekhyun beside him and say,

"I promise I’ll do better than anyone else Baek!" he brought his lover into his arm.

Baekhyun just hummed in response. Too tired to give response after all the shouting and crying.

"Baek-ah?" Chanyeol called his lover once again.

"Hmm?" The smaller boy muffled in Chanyeol chest.

"I..I love you." There. He finally said it. Baekhyun looked at him in surprise. Chanyeol then cupped his lover's face.

"I love you, pabo yah!" He repeated those three words again before leaning in to give his lover one really sweet and short peck.

"I love you too Chanyeol." Baekhyun smiled at his lover and snuggled close towards his boyfriend, contented with what he has heard.

"I love you, don't ever doubt that Byun Baekhyun."

Baekhyun heard his lover said that as he drifted off to sleep with a smile plastered on his face and Chanyeol close to him.

That night, Baekhyun slept listening to his lovers i love yous; it’s almost like a lullaby to him.
 

 


 

 

■ A/N I don't know about you, buy i've always loved the meaning of this song.

It's sad yet romantic. I've always wanted to write a fic out of it.

It took me a year to finally do it :/

Too much baekyeol feels will result this.

Anyways, thanks to those who've subscribed!

A penny for your thoughts? ♥

 

 

▔ ✾ ▔