Chapter One

Dreaming Reality

Jason noticed a picture on the wall, a picture of him in a tux and Yoona in a wedding gown. Then realization dawned on him, the wish...

He thought he was dreaming, he thought this was just a dream, a figment of his imagination, an illusion of his wanting. But, he never thought he'd be dreaming reality.

Suddenly, he heard an incessant ricocheting giggle from the bedroom upstairs. He felt fearful, thinking about what could be up there. Just the sound of this childish retarded laugh gave him the creeps. But, he had to find out...

He cautiously made his way to the bedroom...

 

"BOO!" Yuki screamed, jumping out of the bedroom and landing in front of him.

"WHAT THE F-" He held in his profanities when he realized it was just a girl with some weird fashion sense.

"WHUT? Haven't you ever seen a fairy before!?" Yuki asked, holding up her wand as she gestured to her wings. "DANG HE'S TALL..." She said to herself, mentally cursing in the process.

 

After a few moments of stillness, Jason decided to break the silence...

 

"Why are you here?"

"Well, you wished on my star! Of course I'd be here. Besides, there was something that intrigued me..." The fairy answered quickly, smiling a Cheshire cat grin.

"But, doesn't this only happen in movies?"

"Well, no. They happen all around the world. Now, if you'll excuse me. I have other matters to attend to. Oh! By the way, I'm going to give you 3 months to decide whether you want to stick to your wish or go on with your previous life. So, I'm going to put you in a deep sleep now!" She said, waving her wand and sprinkling some of her fairy dust.

 

Before Jason knew it,he was put in a deep sleep. Yuki looked at him sprawled on the floor and asked herself "Should I just leave him there like that?"

 

After a moment of thought and contemplation, she decided to just leave him there. She was too small and her frail figure wouldn't be able to carry him. Of course, she can use her fairy dust, but she needs it to travel. And so, with another sprinkle of fairy dust, she flew off to wherever she was going.

Just after she left, Yoona had gotten home. She called out "Jason!" numerous times, but recieved no response. Negative thoughts began to fill her mind. Did he leave me? Is he with another woman? Wasn't I good enough?

 

She set aside all her negative thoughts and decided to just go to their bedroom. Yoona was surprised to see a passed out Jason sprawled out on the hallway floor. She quickly ran to his side and checked for a pulse. Luckily, he was breathing. Yoona dragged Jason to the bedroom. That's right she had to drag him,  because although she tried to carry him, she fell down. Just like the fairy, Yoona didn't have the body strength to carry him.

Finally, after some attempts, Yoona had been able to get Jason on the bed. She decided to join him. So, she crawled up next to him and cuddled closer to him as she used his arm as a pillow.

 

Yoona looked up at the man she loved, admiring every little thing about him. His soft lips, his kind eyes, everything about him seemed perfect to her. She planted a small, gentle peck on Jason's lips and decided to join him in his slumber.

Despite the fact it was just the afternoon, Yoona and Jason spent the day sleeping. Also, despite the silence, they enjoyed each other's company.

Chapter End