First

The BaoZiTao Story

The door closed behind Youngmin and just as soon as they hear the elevator go ding, Jongdae stretched himself on the floor. He said, “That interview was really awkward. I even thought of dropping off to the floor and pretending to faint. But I figured Youngmin hyung would be furious if he knew I was faking.”

“Don’t even think of doing that, Daedae. Our fans would be worried sick.” Kris said, plopping onto his favorite chair. “On a second thought, maybe you should have done that after all.” Kris and Jongdae snickered.

“And Youngmin hyung’s script? It has nothing to do with the questions that they asked at all!” Yixing said, irritation showing up on his face. “He might as well have given us some mathematical formulas!”

“The questions they asked WERE really weird, weren’t they?” Minseok asked, his hands toying with the whiskers of the huge stuffed cat that sat in the corner of their living room. Tao’s gift from a Lebanese fan. Next to him, Tao chuckled and pretended to be immersed in his old school Tetris game.

“I know right? They asked what kind of fish was our favorite! Why the hell would they want to do that? It’s not like they’re our fans or something, they’re a freaking TV station!” Yixing rolled on his back, hitting Jongdae on the face with his elbow.

“Xingxing ge! Why’d you have to take the spot right next to me? Go into your room!”

“I don’t want to, Luhan’s napping and you know how he sensitive he is when people breathe the same air when he sleeps.” Yixing said as he continued to invade Jongdae’s space.

“Go closer to Tao, then! GIVE ME ROOM TO BREATHE!”

“I can’t, Daedae, I’m afraid that if I go there, Tao might want to fit ME in his cuddling schedule.”

Ah, thought Minseok. So now we have come to this.

Oh well, it’s bound to come up sooner or later anyways. He sat up more rigidly, but Tao was sliding down the couch, shaking from giggling.

“What’s so funny?” Minseok asked Tao.

“You don’t think it’s funny? The whole part about us cuddling coming up in the interview wasn’t funny to you?” Tao was losing his mind from giggling. He slid further down his seat and his feet hit Jongdae squarely on the nose.

“! TAO! I’M SO DONE WITH ALL OF YOU!” Jongdae got up and went into his room. Instead of yelling out an apology, Tao just kept giggling and spinning in circles on the floor. Yixing joined Minseok on the couch and started to wiggle his eyebrows.

“And what’s wrong with YOU? Your eyebrows look like thin caterpillars doing the salsa.” Minseok said, matter-of-factly. This just made Tao laugh more and more.

Minseok looked at Kris with a plea, “Duizhang, help me out here.” But Kris just sat in his chair with Tao’s Tetris game, frowning hard.

“I was just thinking, Min hyung... I wouldn’t mind if YOU want to fit me in YOUR cuddling schedule.” Yixing finally said, his eyebrows now taking a life of its own.

“WHAAAT?” Tao threw the huge stuffed cat, targeting Yixing’s face. “Ge, you’re disgusting!”

“Why not? You guys do it!”

“Yeah, but rejecting ME and proposing to Min ge? I hate you so much right now.” Tao hit Yixing again and again. The poor cat was smiling like being used to hit a dancing healing unicorn was its calling in life.

“Do you really believe that part?” Minseok asked Yixing, who was now resting his head onto Minseok’s shoulder.

“Nah. I think you guys are even nastier than that. I bet you guys make out and get up to all sort of stuff behind those doors.”

Minseok knocked on Yixing’s head in response. Still, he couldn’t help but laugh. He looked at Tao who had his mouth hanging open.

“How could you say such a thing?” Tao asked, sounding more than a little bit hurt. “You know that Minseok hyung and I would never do that. Not with you guys in the next room.”

At this, even Kris couldn’t pretend that he wasn’t listening anymore. Yixing laughed hard, his head hitting Minseok’s chin everytime he shuddered with glee.

“And besides, you know how much Minseok hyung loves his shouting.” Tao said, his eyes looking at Minseok with what was undeniably flirtation.