Who

The Last

I HAD SUCH A HARD TIME WRITING THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE UNDERSTAND IF IT ISN'T FABULOUS OR ANYTHING. I PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE OKAY :D :D :D


 

"Who I loved, was my tutor in junior high. I didn't know that much about him, but with the little snippets I'd learnt about him from friends and gossip and with the few non-school related interactions... He was a knight in shining armor to me. Like most people, fantasizing about someone you don't even know... I was smitten

He was a highschool student and was a star athlete, and an excellent student. Who he became in my head was more than what truly was. Yeah I was the typical cliche kid who falls for their tutor. But if you knew him, you wouldn't blame me. He was tall, dark, incredibly handsome and had an amazing build. He seemed quite serious to me at first, but as time passed.  I saw his bright spirit and charisma that was usually masked by his strict teachings and tough appearance. 

At first we were actually really awkward since he didn't speak good Korean and didn't know I could speak Mandarin. Immediately after I realized his accent was Chinese I began talking to him in Mandarin making him feel more comfortable. He left his home in China to study abroad and better his dancing skills. He even showed me a few moves after a session. The fact that he was such a disciplined and kind person, made me draw more to him.

But after awhile, he'd come to tutor with a bright smile on his face rather then a 'better get ready to do enough work to melt your amygdala' look. Practically flying off the seat to answer his ringing phone, which normally he would never do during a tutoring session. I didn't take too much mind to it, and finally decided to confess by writing a letter to him. As I was putting it into his bag, I saw a picture of him and another boy.

What I saw and liked about him were, well...  things every other guy/or girl did too. Even if I was a kid and couldn't see what went on in his life outside my room. I still really loved him, even if it was based off of something superficial. He turned me down nicely, saying I was like a son/or little brother to him... I couldn't help but hope that sometimes... just maybe...The popular jock, may have felt something for the awkward young foreigner..."

 

"That's so sweet Henli. But seriously.. I mean, even when I met you I thought you were a middle schooler or something", The Diva said completely ruining the nice atmosphere that Henry had created. The Canadian huffed irritated and was about to turn away and go back to sleep when Zhou Mi grabbed his arm. The latter had sighed in defeat, while staring at his Canadian boyfriend. The light 

"Alright Alright I'll listen. That guy must've been like retarded to not like you even though you were younger", Zhou Mi said thoughtfully in a way. Henry smiled at his boyfriend and faced him again.

"What happened with that other guy? Was he even his type", The long legged man said in a y tone causing Henry to snort.

"No apparently. The guy is more of a Diva then you are", Henry said with a playful smile on his face.

The elder chinese man "Henly baby. That's damn near impossible. But whatever's, go on with your story. What's next?"


Im sorry if this chapter wasn't as good. I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE BETTER. ALSOOO, little contest with this story :D

 

I make who the person it is, VERY obvious. buuuttt, just to have a little fun with my readers. COMMENT Who you think it is and I will give you a small gift of 15 karma ^^ The contest "gifts" will increase with each chapter, so stay tuned and comment if you like the fic :D