Chapter 1.

To Unlove You

 

                                                                                     

x-x-x-x


"And  when i took off her pants, she had shorts under and when i took off her shorts i was surprise to find another short! I was thinking, how many short does this girl wear?!" Seung-ri shared his experience with one of his latest target, miss innocent Dasom and everyone let out a laugh. " For a 20  years old, she still wore granny ." The young man shook his head in disgust.

" Haha! Did you still tap that ?" Siwon asked.

" Come on, Seungri would tap anyone that has a ! Even if its an old fat lady!" Seven commented after sipping his beer and everyone in the room nod in agreement.

"Was she hairy?"

"Was she a ?"

"Was she a loud girl?"

Questions were threw at him. Just then Seungri's cell phone rang and he held it up, showing everyone who was calling. DASOM was written in bold letters.

" SHUT UP EVERYONE! " Seungri shouted and the room got quiet. He pressed the speaker button and a sweet voice start talking.

" Oppa~ Annyeonghaseyo."

" AAH, Who is this?" The man answered back.

" D-Dasom.."

" Ah, What is it?"

" Uhh..H-Have you been ignoring me..? Every since we had… , you stop returning my calls." She said sadly and Taeyang covered his mouth, trying not to laugh.

" Yah, anyways don't call me anymore okay Dasom!"

" W-w-wae?!?! D-did i do somethin-" but before she could finish her sentence the young man pressed the red button and hanged up on her. Everyone burst up laughing, Seungri was enjoying every second of making fun of the young girl while on the other side of town, Dasom cried her eyes out.

" Hyung! how about you, when was the last time you got laid?" Ji Yong asked the man who was sitting across from him who looked bored and wanted to get out of there badly. "Don't tell me you haven't got some ever since your break up with Bom!"

" …."

" Holy !! Seunghyun, seriously?" Seven asked and everyone looked surprise.

" You didn't loose your game right? "

" Na, i 've been busy lately. I don't have time to pick up chicks." he answered cooly, the truth was, this foolish game they played was getting old, he doesn't enjoy it anymore.

" Busy doing what? Locking up yourself in your room? Hyung, they say; the best way to get over someone is to get someone on top of you. If you know what i mean." Tae Yang commented and laugh.

" Im over that hoe." He said.

" Then prove it." Ji Yong back his best friend up and gave a teasing look at his hyung.

" There is nothing to prove. I don't even think about the anymore." The teasing was starting to get under his skin,

" Really? I think you're lying." Seven squint his eyes at Seunghyun.

"His lying!" Siwon added.

Seunghyun shook his head. " Just to prove you guys wrong, i'll go a hoe. I'll be nice, i'll even let you guys pick the girl." He said proudly and lean back on the chair. " Any girl, you know ladies can't resist me."

"Any girl?" Siwon ask with a smirk. " Kim Yubin, i've been trying to get in her pants but she's a rock. If you get her to sleep with you, then i'll be impressed."

" I have no idea who's Yubin." Seunghyun sipped on his drink and regret of agreeing to do something so immoral but its to late to turn back now.

Seungri laughed and showed a pic of him and Yubin, " Hyung, i invited her to my party later  knight."

Seunghyun looked at the cute tan girl with red hair, she had her arms wrapped around Seungri and a sultry smile on her face while Seungri made a dork face. " You guys seem close." He noted.

"Well,  something like that."

x-x-x-x-x

She fixed her red dress that hugged her body all in the right place and stepped out in the balcony. She lean forward on the rail and looked at the view from Seung-ri's penthouse in downtown. She sigh loudly and sipped her beer that was handed to her at the very moment she stepping in the party. She totally feel outcasted, she didn't know anyone and parties like these wasn't her cup of tea. She rather be in a nice lounge, talking about something intellectual than getting drunk, dirty dancing with some stranger and exchanging stupid words with someone. She came hoping she would see a familiar face.  She can hear the loud Raggaeton music coming from inside and flipped her phone open.

Seungri, i passed by, i couldn't find you anywhere and I'm going. Thanks for the invite.
-Binnie-

She finished her beer and place it on top of the glass table then her cellphone beeped.

Wait, i want to see you before you go! Where are you? I've been looking everywhere for you!
-Seungri-

In your balcony. Come here! I wanna see your face before i leave. Make it fast, if your not here under 3min I'm going to slap you.
-Yubin-

It wasn't long after Seungri came and hugged her tightly. He smiled smugly at her and she pouted cutely while glaring at him. She could smell the alcohol on him, not a surprise there. They've known each other since birth and Seungri was always the troublemaker. She had been grounded lots of times because of him. She hugged him back before pushing him away softly.

" Yah! I drove all the way here for 2 hours just to attend your party and you don't even greet me at the door?!" She complained. " Tsk, I don't think our friendship means anything to you." She crossed her arms together.

Seungri frowned and grab her arms, uncrossing them and pulled her towards him but she resist him. " Yubin, don't be such a girl! Im sorry!!" He said cutely hoping she would stop acting mad and poke her nose, " Since when you start wearing dresses?" His eyes travel on her banging body.

She gave him a dark stare. " Don't even try to compliment me, i will break your nose." she saw his eyes looking on her legs and felt uncomfortable, her cheeks heat up. " STOP IT!" She hit his chest.

He laugh and keep checking her out. " Make me!! So this is the body you've been hiding behind those horrible baggy shirts!" He as he pull her into another friendly hug. " I missed you, did you miss me?" His voice change into a soft and caring voice.

She nod, looked up at him and smile. " Since when did you get all soft?"

" Since you start wearing dresses. "

She grimace and stick her tongue out before pulling away. They haven't seen each other for more than 6 months then out of no where he text her and begged her to attend a party last minute. She was so close of rejecting his offer but accept to come, thinking that Yunho will be also there.

" Come, i want you to meet a couple of my friends." He told her as he gently place a hand on her back, pushing her to go back inside.

She nodded and smiled tease fully at him. " Girls who you hooked up with? By the way, is Yuhno here by any chance?" She ask, trying to sound normal as possible.

" No, his busy with you know, being a singer. Plus, i don't think his allowed to show up in big parties like this. The crowd will go crazier than they are now! Can you believe it, our best friend being a kpop super star. Everytime i see him on Tv trying to act all collected and calm, it makes me laugh!! His the rowdiest man i've even met." He shook his head of disapproval. " I think he forgot about us ever since he got famous. He'll get it when i see him. Im going to smack his head so hard and he better not act all highly around us."

" Ahh.." Yoobin nodded slowly and force a smile as he lead her upstairs. He open a room and she was greeted with friendly smiles.

" Everyone, I would like to introduce, my precious friend Kim Yubin." Everyone in the room exchange mischievous smiles before welcoming the innocent girl to party with them. As minute pass, the more Yubin felt more and more uncomfortable. No one was really talking to her expect Seungri who kept checking on her every 2 minutes, asking if she was okay. She would nod and smile at him and he then force her to take a shot with him. Of course, eyes we're all at them, she felt pressured and took them all.

Seungri gave a signal to Seunghyun, telling him to take his seat while he and the rest, sit back and enjoy the show. They would be like an audience watching a play. Laughing inside their head and anticipating for the innocent girls every move. For them, she was like a toy, an experiment if she can resist Top's charms.

x-x-x-x

" Who's the girl?" Seungri turn around and found himself face to face with a red hair girl. She had white porcelain skin, dolly eyes and a model like figure. She looked upset and waited for Seung-ri to answer her but the younger man kept quiet and gave her a teaseful smile.

"Annyeong noona." He continue to sip his drink and ignored her question. " Do you want something to drink? We can freshen up if you like." He chuckle.

" Don't you ever give up? " She reply arrogantly and he laugh again, she place her hands on her hips and repeated her question, " Who is the new girl?"

" Hey, it was worth to try." He smirked a little, if he wasn't mistaken Park Bom was jealous. " Why are you so curious? "

" Just answer me damn it!"

" Fine, fine, just don't get all feisty!!! She's Kim Yubin, me and the boys are trying to hook them up together. "

" What do you mean hook them up together?" She gave him a dark stare, they might broken up longtime ago but Seunghyun was hers and only hers. " I doubt his going to hook up with her." She added proudly and right after she finished her sentence they saw Seunghyun and Yubin exiting Seungri's place. The young man smirked at the red hair girl and she shrug it off. She grab her phone and dial Seunghyun's number but no answer.

"Tsk, I don't know about that. He seems really interested in her."

" Yeah, seems. We all know Seunghyun can be an actor but I'm sure he won't sleep with her, he still have feelings for me."

" How sure are you? " He his dry lip.

She nodded. " oh I'm sure."

" how sure?"

" Lets make a bet. If he hooks up with her, i'll give you 5 grand."

He laugh loudly and shook his head. " Noona, i have money, i don't need yours."

She rolled her eyes. " Fine, if he does…" She bit her lips softly and stared at Seungri's dark chocolate eyes and step closer to him. " If you win the bet, i'll spend a night with you." She said in almost of a whisper voice.

A smugly smile creep on his lips as he let his hands rest on her hips. " Then I'm willing to put on everything to win this bet."

x-x-x-x-x

He just came from the club and his pockets were filled with phone numbers that was given to him by a bunch of women's. He got out of his car and walk to the elevator. It was already 4 am and all he wanted on that very moment was to lie down on his bed. He close his eyes and lean on the silver door as he wait for the elevator to come. He heard a car park and footsteps approaching him. Giggles rang in his ears and tilt his head,out of curiosity, to where the voice was coming from. He saw his next door neighbour, Kim Yubin walking out of balance, giggling and smiling cutely to a man who was a little taller than him. He had his arms wrapped around her. He sigh and looked away.

" Look, just because you're drop down gorgeous doesn't mean I'm willing to open my legs for you! Just because you have those bedroom eyes doesn't mean I'm ganna get on my knees and just because your lips are calling me so hard right now doesn't mean I'm going to kiss you.  " She yelled at him drunkly and tried to push him away.

He heard the man chuckles " Don't worry, i promise i won't even do anything."

He was tired, he wanted to sleep, he didn't know who this girl was but for some reason he just couldn't mind his business. He opened his eyes and walk up to the drunken couple. " Man, i'll take it from here." Taecyeon said to Seunghyun and grad Yubin softly by the elbow.

Seunghyun stare at him. " Mind your business."

" Why don't you pick up another chick? Cause you're not ing my sister."

Yubin looked up at Taec with a smile then giggle, "  !! I-"

" Don't talk, I'm mad at you." he said at Yubin then look at Seunghyun again, " Get lost man, its not you're lucky night."

And so he did, Seunghyun, clicked his tongue, solved his hands into his pockets and turned around while the other man helped the drunk girl back in her apartment safely and unraped.












P.S Comment below, it motivates me to keep writing.