Lee Sungmin: adorable or hot

Lee Sungmin: adorable or hot

“Why do you have to look this hot?!” you asked talking to the picture at the computer screen, you’ve been staring at it for hours.

“Who’s hot?” a voice asked that almost made you jump. You turned around to see your frowning boyfriend, Sungmin, behind you. You immediately looked back to the computer screen when you saw him walk towards you to look at what you were doing. You fastly turned off the computer for him not to see that you were looking at his picture. He reached for your computer chair and swirled it around for you to face him. He leaned down capturing your lips in a kiss. After a few seconds he pulled away though his lips is just an inch away. “So, who were you calling hot a while ago?” he asked again looking directly to your eyes.

You, a little bewildered by the kiss, stared at him for a while then..”Huh?..Hot?..Oh.. I just said that its a very hot day.. that’s just it,” you said, praying inside for him to believe what you’re saying.

He stared at you for a while then, “Okay,” he said, giving you a cute childish smile that was very far from what he looks on the picture. You smiled back at him and gave a sigh of relief inwardly. “So Minnie, have you eaten?” you asked him.

“Yup! I’m already full.”

“Uhm..so..what brought you here?” you asked, your mind going back to the picture and wanting to stare at it again.

Sungmin pouted, then scooped you from the computer chair, carrying you bridal style he walk towards the sofa. He sat down and put you on his lap, hugging you from the back. “I just miss you,” he said, his cheeks on your back.

“Minnie,” you said, as if talking to five year old kid, “You’re just here yesterday!”

You felt him smile rather than see; you turned to him, your legs at his sides.

“Well you can’t blame me if I always miss you. I want you to be always by my side,” he said looking at your face, his stare intense, though not as intense as in the picture, but it made your heart beat faster.

You avoided his gaze and excused yourself, “Uhmm..Minnie, I’ll just take a shower and after that we can watch movies if you want to,” you suggested, and even before he could say anything you stood up and went directly to the bathroom, trying to calm your heart that was beating overdrive.

After taking a shower, you put on a simple shirt and walking shorts. You went back to the living room expecting to see Sungmin at the couch browsing DVDs, but he’s not there, instead you saw him infront of your computer, looking at the picture that you were looking at a while ago.

“Yah! Minnie!! Don’t look at that!!” You immediately approached him and turn off the monitor, then you looked at him.

Sungmin has a mischevous smile on his lips as he look ast you.

“So it was me huh? Am I really that hot that when I’m not around, you’re fantasizing me through my pictures?” he asked smirking at you.

You blushed a deep red, embarrassed that what he just said was true. He took a step towards you, cornering you on the wall. Your eyes avoiding his stare; your heart starting to beat faster again. Though you two have been together for months now, you’re not comfortable when Sungmin teases you like this, giving you y stares you just don’t know how to react.

The both of you stayed in that position for a couple of minutes; you avoiding his eyes by looking down while him, still teasing you, not removing his hands on your sides. Then you heard him chuckle, that made you look at him, he hugged you; still chuckling.

“You know what? You’re cute when you’re like that,” he said.

“Aish! You! Stop teasing!” you said pushing him but he won’t let go.

When he stopped chuckling he held your chin for you to look at him. His expression serioous again, his eyes scanned your face and stopped at your lips. You almost melted at the intensity of his stare.

“I want you so bad,” he said in a whisper.

Your eyes widened, its the first time Sungmin brought up anything ual since the start of your relationship and you don’t know how to react.

“But your too innocent that I can’t get myself to take you. I promise I won’t do anything until you want me to,” he said sincerely.

You don’t know what to say. He’s such a gentleman and you love him more for that.

“By the way, I’m sorry but I don’t know the answer to your question,” he then added.

You frowned.

“Why do you have to look this hot?!” he exclaimed imitating what you have said when he caught you looking at the computer, then he ran.

“Minnie!!” you shouted as you ran after him. Your boyfriend can really be a pain in the neck sometimes.