Final

Newark, city of...Jealousy?

“What was that, maknae? ‘GD’s a genius, I love him!’ Is there something you want to tell us?” Seunghyun quirked an eyebrow.

They had just finished their first New Jersey concert, but Seunghyun was still a little hung up on the way Seungri had introduced Jiyong’s solo. Seunghyun knew he sounded like a jealous lover (as he was in fact Jiyong’s jealous lover), but he really felt that Seungri had taken it a little too far with his complements. After all fans were know to find evidence of untrue things, and he didn’t want this to become another scandal. So really, this confrontation was for the sake of the band. It had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the maknae had really been laying it on thick for Jiyong, who had gone right along with it. Clearly he was not jealous.

Definitely not.

So why did his blood boil and his fist clench when he thought about what had happened between his boyfriend and the band’s youngest member? He shook his head and turned back to the matter at hand.

“I—but—Hyung! Manager-nim told me I should complement Jiyong hyung before his solo! I was just following orders!”

Seunghyun scowled and was just about to start tearing into Seungri when the man who was the center of this conflict walked in.

“Hey, I finally got Youngbae to get off the stage, you should’ve heard his carrying on about the crowd and the USA and—what are you two doing?” Jiyong eyes both of them suspiciously.

Seunghyun opened his mouth, but Seungri beat him to it. “Hyung, Seunghyun is mad at me because I was complementing you before your solo!” Jiyong raised a skeptic eyebrow and turned to Seunghyun.

 “Manager-nim told him to do that, hyung.”

“I-” that’s as far as Seunghyun got before Seungri jumped in. “I told him that, hyung! But he keeps scolding me!”

Jiyong shot Seunghyun a questioning look before turning back to the maknae. “Okay, Seungri-ah. I’ll talk to hyung for you, but can we do this in private?”

Seungri nodded and hurried from Seunghyun’s still-heated glare. Jiyong turned back to his hyung and crossed his arms. “Care to explain why you were interrogating the maknae about something he was instructed to do?”

At this Seunghyun started floundering. “I—uh—I mean…”He blushed deeply.

“Wait. Were you jealous?” When Seunghyun started stammering, Jiyong let out a chuckle. “You WERE jealous! Hyunnie, there’s nothing going on between Ri and I! Relax.”

Seunghyun looked down, ashamed at himself. “I know, Ji, but I still get so jealous! You deserve a better guy than me.”

Jiyong sighed and lifted up Seunghyun’s head. “Hey. We’ve been together for 3 years. Clearly the one I want is you. No guy is better than you.” Seunghyun blushed and pulled Jiyong towards him.

“I love you, Ji. But every time I see you with someone I just…I get so angry!”

Jiyong let out a small chuckle and pulled Seunghyun towards him. “It will always be you I love…” He grinned. “Let me show you,” he whispered, leading him to their private dressing before connecting their lips.

Seunghyun smirked against Jiyong’s lips. “If this is what I get every time I’m jealous, I should be jealous more often.

Jiyong growled, “Shut up and kiss me,” and pulled Seunghyun forward by his collar, smashing their lips together.

***

Done!! Haha sorry this is so late… also it and is so short ughhh :P but I mean half of this WAS written on the ride home from the Big Bang concert…and I had no idea how to end it….