Chapter 1

Lost Soul(s)

The usual 8 hour shift ended like a regular day for any young normal adult who is fresh out of high school with no plans in peticular and a desire to save up money for some materalistic posession that most people want around his age. And only 3 more months till i can put the downpayment on it , he smiled to himself as he rode the bus home from his job at the Resturante, thinking about his plans to get a small flat in the inter cities to be closer to work and now have to take public transport for it is starting to take a toll on his wallet with the sudden increase in price. The resturante payed good cause it wasn't fast food it was more of a family dine in and was moderately new with a nice layout and pretty menu, and gave him little more than minimun wage for being a longer employee than the rest having started 2 years ago and working himself up from scrubbing and cleaning tables to being a manager of the place now, even becoming close to the boss some and being what you might consider, friends even. I dont think Heechul would think the same though, that guy is too self centered he rolled his eyes and continued daydreaming out the window , the bus bumbing up a few times over speed bumps and hearing the murmer of the young girls in front of him talking about school no doubt consdering their uniforms or maybe the woman on the phone across and down the asile, even the slow breathing from the man in the business suit who looked no more than 30 , but less than 30 minutes of sleep would have caught someone's wandering eye. Our young man here had no such interest in these things though he is more conserned with the future, being always a victim of the unfortunate and nasty bad luck he must have a permanity blanket of doubt over his mind . Since he was small he has seemed to have unfortunate events happen to him, some go across the danger scale at haphazard rates. Despirte being a "worry wort" as his friends would say, he does have a desire to face all these attributes because he wants to live to always see the next sunrise.

He pulls the level notifying the driver up ahead that a passenger wants to get off, having only brought his phone and wallet he walked off thebus with his hands crossed and rubbing his arms to try and produce some feable heat to warm them up from their hard day fo cutting up meat and searving heavy plates to customers. "burr its so cold so early" he glaces up at the sky and looks around at the people on the sidewalk and waiting to get on the bus he just departed from. Their many arays of wool scarfs and fuzzy booots notified him that winter came early in korea and that despire just being the second week in november you could tell by the way people glaced at him that they thought he was born with little to no intelegence. I will be sure to check the weather more often now he thought to himself as he hurrildy walked to his parents home to get away from the cold nippping at his skin through the white button up shirt and black vest he was sporting, i really hope mom already made dinner to night im starved he proclaimed as he walked up the stairs to door and knocked a few times awaiting a warm smile and the usual "kevvviniiee" he mother are cooed. It was what should have happened but didn't...