Chapter 4

The Last Stop

"Why can I not find a job!" I yelled in frustration and landed face down on my bed. I have a degree in management and marketing. I am more than qualified for any job and yet I still haven't gotten one. Turning to lay on my bed I grabbed my phone and called Andy.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?" I asked

"At Shinhwa Company. Why."

"I'm coming over." I said and hung up the phone. Leaving my apartment, I hopped on a bus and went to Shinhwa Company. 

[Shinhwa Company]

I shouldn't do this. I thought as I looked at the building. Why do I keep doing this to myself and them. I just wish to ease their pain a little. After a moments thought, I finally let myself have what I always wanted. People I can call my family. It's going to be painful either way. Right? It's not heartless. I just want to be loved and to love others unconditionally back. Making up my mind, I walked inside and found Andy waiting for me.

"Oppa, you didn't have to wait for me. I could have just asked someone to bring me to you."

"I know, but I thought it would be easier if I came."

"You must have waited long."

"Aniyo. I came down 5 minutes ago."

"Right."

"Yup."

"Okay. If you say so. Let's go. I want to see the life of Shinhwa at work."

"Well, we're just in the practice room right now."

"Okay, let's go."

[Practice Room]

"Yu Jin, do you want to learn the dance to Venus?" Minwoo asked from across the room.

"Why not. It'll be fun. Besides, I haven't danced in forever. I kind of miss it."

"Okay, come over here then. You can be Eric's partner. His partner is sick today."

"I suppose."

I went over to Minwoo and he began teaching. With the help of the other members, I soon caught on to the dance. It wasn't so hard. It just took practice. And once I got it, it was easy. On the down side, it only took 3 hours. When it finally came to where I had to hold onto Eric, things got a little awkward between us.

"Now, just do it like you guys have known each other forever." said Minwoo.

"Uh, I guess." I said hesitantly. "Now Eric, I'm sorry if things get...weird."

"No, no that's fine. I'm sort of used to it." replies Eric.

"Okay."

Minwoo and his partner demonstrated to me what I had to do. Well, this couldn't get worse than it already it. But think of it this way, a lot of girls would kill to do what I'm about to do. So feel lucky. But I couldn't, I just felt awkward.

"That's how you do it. Now let me see you try."

Sighing, I went and stood behind Eric, nervous as hell. My heart was beating so fast and I could feel my face turning red. I wrapped my arms around his body and my heart started to beat even faster. I couldn't even move.

"Yu Jin, I know I'm irresistible but  you kind of missed the beat." Eric said.

Quickly letting go, I stepped back. "You're resistible. I was just...it's just my first time. So give me a break."

"Okay. You ready to start again." Eric said with a smile on his face.

Looking at his smiling face just made it worse. I could just feel my face getting redder by the moment. Fanning myself, I turned away. and said "Give me a moment."

"Take all the time you need. I'll be here waiting."

Walking over to the bench, I sat down and drank a bottle of water. Feeling a pair of eyes on me, I looked up and saw Eric looking at me. I looked back down and patted myself on the cheeks. He's just a guy. Just a really good looking guy. Closing my eyes I let myself cool down.

"You ready?" said a voice next to me making me jump.

"Oh my gosh! Andy, you scared the crap out of me."

"Sorry I didn't mean to." He said laughing.

"Yeah, I guess I'm ready."

"Then let's go."

Walking up to Eric, I tapped his shoulders and he turned around.

"I ready to try again."

"Are you sure. You won't get all red again?" He said and touched my cheeks.

Pulling away, I slapped his hands. "Yeah, and don't do that."

"Alright." He laughed and turned to Minwoo. "Yu Jin is ready to try again."

"Okay, good." Minwoo said and clapped his hands. "Now Yu Jin, don't get nervous. Just do it! Alright."

"Okay, okay. I can do this." It took me a couple of times to get over my nerves but I finally got it.

"Wow Yu Jin, you must really like me to keep wanting to hold onto me." Eric said with a mischievous smile.

"Aniyo! I was just getting used to it. You're nothing special."

"Sure."

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Okay, let's go with what you said."

"What's that suppose to me."

"Oh nothing."

"Fine. I don't want to talk to you anymore." Walking over to Minwoo and talked to him instead. "So, what's next?"

"Since you've leaned all the moves, let' try the entire dance."

"Okay.  Sounds good to me." Before I could walk away, Junjin came up to me.

"Yu Jin ah, you're so pretty, can you be my partner instead of Eric's?"

"Thank you. But that's fine. I'll just stay with Eric."

"Why? I want you though." He said with a puckered face.

"Yah, stop it. You have a partner." I told him but he keep looking at me with puppy eyes. It was just too adorable. "Aniyo." I said and walked away.

"Yu Jin! I love you!" He said and got down on his knees.

"Do you want to get hit?"

"Ani." He said and got up.

"Good, go away."

"I love you." He said and did a heart above his head.

We all got into position and did the routine. It was funnier than I thought. These guys really do make things a lot better. I haven't felt this happy in years. I could learn to love these guys. Hell I already do.