The Replacement Bride : Three

The Replacement Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo’s POV

 

I slam the front door as hard as I can, not even bothering to knock or even waiting for one of our maid to open up the door for me. I’m on my nerves and I can’t wait for them to just open the door for me. That guy Lee Sungyeol isn’t helping me at all; in fact he’s just making my life worse than before. He’s putting up my face and makes a homepage for me! HECK NO!! I’m not selling myself for any of those freaking girl. I maybe need a wife but selling me online? That guy is seriously crazy.

 

Can you even believe it, my face all over the internet with the title that ‘KIM MYUNGSOO IS LOOKING FOR A WIFE!’, can you understand how miserable my life now? Lee Sungyeol is going to die in my hand tonight.

 

I storm as fast as I can to my room before I get into the bathroom to take a cold shower; I really need it right now before I’m going crazy. I’m quickly wrapping up a towel on my waist before I’m going outside the bathroom. I take out my phone as I’m dialing that one crazy little man that’s not helping me at all. I’m waiting for a while before he’s picking up my phone.

 

“Yob—“

 

“YAAAHHHH!!!”

 

“WAEEE??? Say hello first can you?”

 

I sit at the top of my bed as I’m talking with my so-called best friend. “What the heck are you doing Lee Sungyeol?!”

 

“Putting on my suit? I’m going to the club tonight.”

 

I rub my forehead as I feel that I’m going to throw a tantrum whenever he’s answering me with that silly answer. This man is seriously crazy; I don’t even know why I can stand him for almost seventeen years. “I’m not asking what you’re doing right now; I don’t even want to know where the hell you’re going right now.” I left out a heavy sighed and continue my talk before he’s talking again. “I mean the homepage, are you crazy??!”

 

I hear that he’s laughing hard before he’s answering my question. “I know you love it, man. Geez, loosen up a little bit, can you? Those homepage will help you get a wife in a month, trust me.”

 

“YAAH!! What if my father saw it? Are you crazy? What will him thinking about it?”

 

I walk into my walk-in-closet as I put on my phone on speaker before taking out some clothes. I can hear that Sungyeol is laughing again. I don’t understand why he seems enjoyed it a lot while his own best friend is having a hard time now.

 

“Don’t worry about your father; he’s going out of the country with my father. He won’t have a time to check on your homepage.”

 

I walk outside the closet after I’m finishing up with my clothes. I really need to go to the club and talk with him face-to-face. He’s a dead meat when I see him. “Where are you going?”

 

“Woohyun’s club. Why? You want to go there as well?”

 

I put on my perfume before I’m grabbing my phone and put it on my ear again. “See you in twenty minutes.”

 

I hang up my phone as I’m walking outside my room before I’m barging in to my brother’s room. His room is just in front of my room so it’s really easy to come and not even bothering to knock first. I walk inside when I see that my brother is watching at one of the drama that he’s staring at. Reply 1997 if I’m not wrong?

 

“YAH! Kim Sungjong!”

 

Sungjong is only turning his head for a while to look at me before he’s focusing on the television again. “What do you want hyung?”

 

“I’m going out for a while; I’m just letting you know.” I’m taking out some files that I’m bringing before from my room as I’m throwing it at the top of his bed. “Here are the files that you need to learn first tonight. Tomorrow we’re going to have a meeting, and at least you need to know the problem that company had. Do you understand?”

 

I’m waiting for his reply but he didn’t talk a bit, he’s only starring at the television blankly. I don’t understand what’s wrong with my own brother, is watching television more interesting than talking to me?

 

“YAH!! KIM SUNGJONG!”

 

“Do you know that they’re going to make me die?”

 

I raised my eyebrows in confusion since I don’t know what he’s talking about. Die? Who’s going to make him die? “What are you talking about?”

 

Sungjong is standing up from his seat as he’s walking towards his bed before lying on the top of it. “The producer is going to make my character die because I need to go to the company and can’t do the drama shoot anymore.”

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter