Meet EXO

Living with 12 hot guys!

(TTS - Twinkle)

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You were in the living room doing your assignment.

“ARGHH! This is so frustrating! Why do I have to get a lot of assignment on my senior year?!” you yelled in frustration.

At that precise moment, your stomach started to singing.

You looked at the time and sighed. “It’s almost 10 and I didn’t eat anything today.”

You lazily walked to the kitchen and open the cupboard, hoping there’s still a packet of ramyeon left.

Unfortunately there’s none.

You open the refrigerator and there’s also no food inside.

You shot up and stomped your feet lightly. “How long has it been since the last time I do the groceries?!”

You headed upstairs, grabbed your cardigan, money and your phone.

You want to buy some ramyeon at the super market that just a couple blocks away from your house.

You grabbed the key that hanging on the wall, put on your shoes and headed out.

After you close and locked the door, you walked towards the gate with both of your hands in the pocket.

It was dark and you barely can see the road.

You pulled out your phone and the torch mode so you can see the road.

After stepping out from the gate, you paused as you saw 12 figures were standing below the street lamp.

You widened your eyes in horror. You heart start to beat rapidly.

“What is this?” you took one step back and they took one step towards you.

You pointed finger at them. “Stop! R-right there!” you startled by their action.

They freeze on the spot as told.

You slowly turned around and trying to open the gate but someone grabbed your arm from the back making you face him.

You cupped your mouth as you stare at his face. *He’s freaking hot! Wait! Oh my god! What am I saying right now?* “Let me go!” you shouted. “I can shouted and waken up this entire neighborhood!” you lift your chin up to him. *He’s so tall.*

“No no. We’re not here to harm you.” Another guy popped out from behind with warm smile on his face.

*His smile… No!* “Let me go you ert!” you slapped his arm.

“What do you say? ert?” he repeated as he leaned closer to you.

You widened your eyes as they’re about to pop out. You even feel his warm breath right now.

“Kris, no need to scared her.” The one with warm smile pulled him back. “Sorry for his behalf.” He added.

You made a face to Kris and turned to the smiley guy. “But what are you doing here?” you peeked at guys behind him, “and those guys?”

“First of all, I’m Suho.” He introduced himself with a smile.

*Geez, this guy seriously can’t stop smiling.* you thought and gave him a small smile.

Suho glanced at his back and waved them to come over.

“What are you doing?” you pointed at him.

“I want to introduce them. Why?” Suho blinked.

“I don’t want to-“ Your word was cut off by Kris who suddenly cupped your mouth.

“You’re so damn loud, Sooyeon.” He smirked.

You widened your eyes at the words Sooyeon.

“..ow dit u kno m- name?” you mumbled in his hand.

“SHH!” Kris motioned you to be quite.

You were about to object when Suho pulled his hand off from you.

You let out a deep breath. “That’s much better.”

You looked up and saw 12 hot guys standing in front of you.

You stared at them in deisbelief. Many thoughts were playing through your mind.

*What am I going to do? I don’t want to end my life like this even if I want to.* you clutched onto your hair.

“Is she alright?” Tao spoke.

You looked straight at them and hand them your phone.

“What’s this?” Suho blinked.

“Please just go. I’ll give you my phone and money. Please just go.” You begged at them.

“Look. Why are you giving us your stuff?” Chanyeol confusedly scratched his head.

“Aren’t you guys.. some kind of ert or somewhat-?” you warily glanced at all of them

“Are you serious?” Chen looked at you.

You straightened your face, “Then, tell me! What are you guys?!”

“We are one! We are EXO!” they said in unison.

Your jaw dropped at their words. “What in the world is going on right now?”