CHAPTER 1 (((:

breakup and makeup?! /:
Its been 1 hour since i been waiting for Jongup. I thought:" maybe its his dancing thing again..." 10 minutes passed. 20 minutes passed. 30 minutes passed. I decided to leave as it was very cold. I was wearing tentock with cardigian and shorts. I puffed my cheeks to keep myself warm. Just then, one pair of arm wrapped around my waist. I definitely knew it was jongup. He whispered" baby~". My knees weakened. You were angry at that time so you pushed him away. He said:" jagiya, sorry i.was late. B.A.P won against exo!!!" i mumbled:" good for you" and walked around. He caught my hand and spun me around. He said"sorry baby. I am latee!! The competition means a lot to me. You know that!" i.said:" so i am not important to you?!! I am here waiting for you while freezing while you are dancing?! Jongup this is over! Lets breakup! Goodbye jongup!" A few days later.... I looked at my phone, waiting for.Jongup to call or sms. There was none. Just then, my phone rang. Hopefully it.was jongup but it was kyumin ( best friend for 12 years. Know you the best.) She said:" jimin~ (this is you.) wannA see b.A.P perform?" I said:" i.guess not... " She said:" come on! I know you want to see him! I know you the best! You want to see him but you just keep thinking you dont want!" byeee! See you there!" You wore whAt you wore when you broke up with Jongup on that day. It was crowded. You saw kyumin.