I Care (1/3)

I Care

 

CHAPTER 1

 

Kim Byunghun a.k.a L.Joe is an ordinary student at TTE high school. His day always bright and happy with his best friend. Currently, L.Joe is sitting on a bench in the empty park. He’s eating a meat bun alone with just the moonlight become his light. Suddenly, gangs of gangster come to have a fight with him.

 

“Yah! Blue CrowsH! Fight us you ty kid!” L.Joe just continued eating and he totally ignore the leader of the gangs says. “Go!” The gang’s leader says to his gang to fight with L.Joe. He keeps eating and ignored them; still focusing on his precious delicious meat bun. Then, one of them grab L.Joe collar shirt and his meat bun accidentally fell on the ground.

 

L.Joe punches the person that grab his collar and he kneeled down beside the meat bun. “I’m sorry. I have not finished eating you yet.” He said and looks at it sadly. He stands up and looks at them. All of them back up because of shock. Than, the leader says to his gang to attack L.Joe.

 

 Than, they start to fight each other. L.Joe is alone and fighting with a gang of 20 people in it. He never feel there’re too many of them because he experience of having a fight alone with a 45 people in a row and he win. That is totally ridiculous but, its fact.

 

He kicks the last person hard and the person fall down with a loud thud. “Kim Byunghun a.k.a L.Joe never lost to people like all of you.” He says. His handsome face now has a few scratches and his side lips are bleeding. He touches it. “!” He says. He walk to go back home and he give the last look at his fell meat bun. “That is the limited edition meat bun.” L.Joe sighs.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

L.Joe life become like this since an accident happen after he get his final exam result and he’s allowed to enter the famous TPSM Medical High School. One day, he gets a call from someone and the person who calling him suddenly says that his best friend is here with them. The person tells him to come to XXX to save his friend; if not his friend will die.

 

 He doesn’t have choice and he went to the place. He arrives there and stands in front of the door. He pushes it and found his best friend is tied up with a chain at a pole. He rushes to him. “Are you okay?” His friend nodded that’s mean he’s okay.

 

Suddenly, he hears a sound.  He looks beside him and found gangs of the most powerful gangster in Korea scattered down on the floor. He’s shock and one of them points his finger to him. “Blue CrowsH.” After he says that his finger fell on the floor. He looks at them and thinks about the Blue CrowsH name. It’s not him.

 

He untied his friend and they went out from the place leaving all the gangster that are everywhere around the floor. His friend thanks him and they go back to their own home.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Oh Sehun is a nerd. Everyone doesn’t care about him. He’s like a transparent thing. He is a good looking boy but, because of the big frame spectacles that he wears; he looks older than he’s age. And also plus the klutz behavior of his; adding to the list. He didn’t care what the people around him say because he wears it with a reason.

 

Than, the class is started. “Okay. Everyone I’m your homeroom teacher. My name is Kwon Jokwon.” The teacher smile. “Now, we will choose someone to become the monitor. Volunteer or I’ll choose?” The teacher says but the class is silent. The teacher eyes scan from the right to the left and pointed to Sehun that sitting beside the window.

 

“You.” Jokwon says and Sehun pointed to himself and mouth ‘me’ to Jokwon. “No complaint. I have decided it. I’ll start the class now.” The teacher says and than he start to check the attendance. Suddenly, when he called a certain name. There is no answer for his called. “Wait! One more is gone.” Jokwon says and put his attendance book on the desk. He looked at Sehun and smile.

 

“You. Search for this kid.” Jokwon show the picture of L.Joe to him. “His name is Kim Byunghun. Wait not Byunghun, its L.Joe! Now!” Jokwon shout and Sehun stand up and immediately get out from the class to search for him. 

 

L.Joe is resting alone on the rooftop. He closes his eyes because of the sunlight that shine brightly despite the cool breeze of the air. He’s lying on his back and both of his hand at the back of his head. At the same time, Sehun is searching for L.Joe. “Where is him?” Sehun look around.

 

He decided to go to the rooftop and he’s lucky because he found the boy name L.Joe lying on his back peacefully. Sehun walked to him silently and looks at him directly, face above L.Joe. L.Joe feel like there is something that prevents the sun from reaching his face. When he opened his eyes, he sees a boy with big frame spectacles look at him nearly his face.

 

L.Joe immediately stand up and back up with Sehun followed him. L.Joe back up until he wants to fall from the rooftop and Sehun manage to grab his wrist. As a result, L.Joe fall on top of Sehun and their face is only an inch from each other.

 

They look at each other eyes. “Can you get up?” Sehun asks and L.Joe realizes it. He gets up from him and sits at the side. Sehun also get up and brushes his uniform from any dirt. He looks at L.Joe but L.Joe just look at the other place.

 

L.Joe wants to look at Sehun and he was welcome with Sehun face beside him. He is surprised and back up once again. “W-what do you want?” He asks stuttered. Sehun come to him and sit in front of him. He places the picture that the teacher gives beside L.Joe face. He looks at the picture and than at L.Joe. L.Joe only blinks his eyes; weird at Sehun behavior.

 

“I have confirmed! It’s the same! I have found you.” Sehun says smiling. He stands up and looks at L.Joe. “Get up.” Sehun says and L.Joe gets up following his command. He doesn’t know why at that time he follows this boy command. “Let’s go.” Sehun says dragging him by the wrist. “Where?” “Classroom.” Sehun says. Without a word from L.Joe, Sehun just pull him towards the classroom.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

In the classroom, L.Joe feels really boring. The other student in the classroom look at him and when he look back at them; all of them turn their head try to not to look at his gaze. “What?!” L.Joe says loudly while his legs kick his own table. The teacher hears him and a chalk land on his forehead from afar.

 

He places his palm on his forehead and look at his teacher. “Don’t make noise when I’m teaching.” Jokwon says and turn around to write on the black board again; taking a new chalk. L.Joe curse.

 

1 minutes after that; L.Joe is sleeping. He places his head on his desk and an open mathematic book in front of him making the book stand on the desk. Sehun can see L.Joe is sleeping because he sits behind him. He kick L.Joe chair and he immediately stand up because of shocked. 

 

At the same time, the teacher is searching for a student to answer the mathematic question. “Looks like there’s one of you want to answer this question.” Jokwon says and the other student look at L.Joe, he looks around and pointed to himself. Sehun let out a chuckle from behind him.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

L.Joe has reached his house. He’s so exhausted because this is the first time he studies at school. Before this, he only goes to school too relax himself on the rooftop. He curse and kick the dining table legs before holding onto his own leg; hurts. If not because of the Sehun guy he’ll not sitting inside the class.

 

“I’m home.” He says and he’s welcome by his brother. “Yah! You’re late.” His brother knocks his head. L.Joe rubbed his head. “What happen to you hyung?!” He says. “Yah! Both of you don’t fight anymore.” Their mother says coming out behind his brother and his brother walks to the dining table with L.Joe follow him and sit on his seat.

 

“Everyone is here. Than, we can eat.” Their mother says. Than, they eat together. L.Joe wants to take the meat but his hand is hit by his evil brother. L.Joe looks at him with annoying face. Then, he wants to take the other food and the same thing happen. “Yah! Kim Luhan! Just let me eat!” L.Joe says and Luhan just ignores him.

 

“It’s okay Byung-ie. You can eat this.” His mother, Sungyeol gives him salad to eat. He put the salad in front of him. He looks at the salad in disgust. His father looks at his face. “You didn’t want it? Then, papa will eat it.” His father, Myungsoo take it back from him and eat it with the other dishes. 

 

“I’m done.” L.Joe says and walks up stair. Sungyeol look at his son and then to his food. “Don’t worry Yeol, he’s a boy.” Myungsoo says and continued eating. Sungyeol also continued eating after glancing at the stair.

 

In the room, L.Joe is lying on his back; closing his eyes.

 

(FLASHBACK)

 

“Hyung, give back my lollipop!” Little L.Joe says but his brother knock his head and eat the lollipop. He tells his father but his father says that “You’re a boy you can’t cry.” With that his father trained him. Everyday, when he comes back from his school his father will attack him and they play wrestling. Sungyeol just look at them smiling while L.Joe feels like dying.

 

The next day also the same. At night, his brother come into his room and suddenly takes his blanket with to his room. L.Joe grabbed it before his brother manages to drag the blanket but he ended with being tied to the bed. L.Joe shout and his father hear him. Myungsoo enter his room and untied him but he ended also coming into a wrestling court with his father again.

 

(END FLASHBACK)

 

“Why I have this kind of family?!” He shouted loudly while messing up his hair.

 

 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

It’s has been 2 weeks, he doesn’t want to go to school. He feels really annoyed with school. When the nights come, he always receives a call from a person telling him why he didn’t go to school. He suspect that’s must be his teacher but the teacher must called his parent not the student because they must tell the parents first right?

 

When he go to a shop or walking around the playground or anywhere outside his house. He always meets the guy that tells him to go to the class. He always sees that the guy comes out from an abandoned factory and his face is badly beaten? L.Joe becomes curious about the guy matter. He wants to ask but when he thinks back, it’s not his problem. 

 

Suddenly, Luhan enters his room. He goes to his bed and sits on him. L.Joe shouts. “W-what?” He manages to say. “Get up. There is someone calling your name outside. I don’t know a girl or a boy but he wears a boy uniform. I think a boy or a girl. The face is feminine. A boy, no a girl.” Luhan keeps babbling while L.Joe is suffering because he gets sit on by his brother.

 

“GET UP FROM ME!” L.Joe gets up and Luhan fell on the floor on his . He stands up and get out from the room madly while rubbing his hurt . Before he close the door he says “Kim Byunghun, I’m your brother will make you suffer this night.” His brother laughs evilly.  

 

Than, his mother come in. “Byunghun, quick take a bath and go to school.” L.Joe loves his mother and he never ignores his mother request or command. He goes to the bathroom lazily and takes a shower. He can hear from inside the bathroom his mother voice telling that there is someone waiting him outside the house. His mother also says that she didn’t know that it’s a boy or a girl.

 

L.Joe becomes more curious with the person waiting for him. After he finished dressing in his uniform and eats his breakfast. He opened the door revealing the person waiting for him. “You.” The first word that come out from his mouth. The guy bowed to him and L.Joe bowed a little bit; feeling awkward.

 

“Why are you here?” He asks. “The teacher tells me to look after you and force you to go to school.” He says calmly and with a smile. “Force?” The guy nodded. “My name is Oh Sehun. Nice to meet you.” The guy says.

 

Than, they walked together to the school. They have to walk past through an abandoned factory and that is the place where L.Joe found Sehun getting out beaten. He wanting to tapped Sehun shoulder to ask something and suddenly gangs of gangster come out from the abandoned factory. L.Joe thinks that they must want to fight with him.

 

“Blue CrowsH! You’re here again.” The leader says. L.Joe is confused. He never comes here actually. Suddenly, someone figure come through his head. He looks at Sehun in front of him.  “It can’t be. A nerd like him is a gangster.” L.Joe though but, when he look at Sehun face, his face is serious. “Let’s have a fight!” The gangster shouts together.

 

L.Joe wants to walk forward to take the gangster challenge but Sehun grabbed his wrist and walk away together. The gangsters stopped in front of Sehun to prevent them from walking any further. Sehun glare at them. One of them suddenly punch Sehun and he fell on the hard ground. His spectacles is thrown away when he been punch. L.Joe just looks at him without doing anything. His mind is blank now.

 

The leader step on Sehun spectacles while he is still lying on the ground. L.Joe just stands there like a statue. Sehun get up and punch the leader madly and hard. L.Joe is surprised. “You have awake.” The leader says with a smirk. “Attack them!” All of the gangs start to attack both of them. Now L.Joe is involved. They punch each other non stop.

 

Than, the last one that knock down is their leader. L.Joe looks at Sehun. He goes to Sehun. “Yah, are you okay?” Sehun didn’t look at him. L.Joe stands in front of him and lift his chin with his finger. He’s surprised. The latter is badly beaten. His side lip is cover with blood and his face has many scratches. L.Joe stares at Sehun and suddenly he thought that Sehun is the most gorgeous guy that he sees.

 

Sehun clapped his hand in front of L.Joe and he snapped from his day dreaming. Sehun just walk away after making L.Joe come back to his sense. “He’s beautiful.” L.Joe says. He looks at Sehun and realizes that Sehun is walking weirdly to take his school bag. Then, He remembers that one of the gangster hit Sehun right legs with a long hard steel. “Sehun!” He called and Sehun stopped. Than he start to walk again to take his school bag. L.Joe walks to him and take his school bag before he can.

 

Sehun look at him weirdly. “Are you still wanted to go to school like that?” L.Joe pointed to his face. “Yes and is there any problem?” Sehun smile to him even he’s hurt badly. “I called you to go to school and I also have to go to school.” Sehun says and want to take his school bag from L.Joe hand but L.Joe holds it tightly.

Sehun look at him back. “What do you want now?” “Go to the clinic now!” He emphasized NOW word. “I don’t want and give back my bag.” Sehun tried to pull his bag from L.Joe grip. Suddenly, L.Joe kicks his right leg and Sehun fell on the ground and arched in pain. “What the?” He says. “Look. Just go to the doctor.” L.Joe says.

 

Sehun just silent. L.Joe signaling him to climb on his back so that L.Joe can easily take him to the doctor but Sehun refuses. L.Joe has lost his patience. Suddenly, he scooped Sehun in his arm. Sehun is surprised and struggle to let him go but, L.Joe just walk to the clinic. Sehun thinks that is useless. He just relaxes like that and put his head on L.Joe chest and let L.Joe lift him to the clinic.

 

They actually have to go to school. Because of this incident, they only have one choice. 

 

L.Joe stand in front of a clinic that his family own. He sighs because if he goes to the other clinic he must pay the bill, if here. Is his family clinic than it’s free. He enters his house and his mother found him with a boy in his arm. “Byunghun what happen?” Sungyeol asks. “He gets beaten up by random gangster.” L.Joe says and Sungyeol quickly called his husband to treat the patient.

 

After that L.Joe lift him back and brought him to his room. He let him rest, if he wants to bring Sehun back to his house, he doesn’t know where his house is and Sehun also has fallen asleep.

 

L.Joe sits beside the bed and caressing Sehun hair. He smiles. “He’s so cute like a baby when he asleep. Wait! Am I falling for him?” L.Joe says. Suddenly, Sehun stir in his sleep and slowly awake from. He rubbed his eyes and still lying on the bed. “Sehun, are you okay?” L.Joe asks and Sehun nodded signaling he’s okay. “Thank you for taking care of me.” Sehun says and smile. L.Joe feels his heart want to jump out. Just because Sehun is smiling, he feel want to faint. He thinks that he has fall for him.

 

Sehun called his name because he look that L.Joe is clenching his fist. Sehun get up with all of his mighty and stand in front of L.Joe. He waves his palm in front of L.Joe face. When L.Joe realizes it, he quickly wants to get out from the room but Sehun hand pull his wrist once again.

 

L.Joe get turn around; loses his balance and he fall on top of Sehun. Now it’s different, their lips also touch. They broke apart and stare at each other eyes. Suddenly, the door is opened revealing Luhan standing. He looks at L.Joe & Sehun disbelieve. He closed the door back and L.Joe can hear that his brother is for their parents. 

 

In seconds, their parents and Luhan enter the room back and L.Joe can’t think anything. He just stays at the same spot. “Omo! Byunghun!!” Sungyeol says.

 

“What are you doing?” Myungsoo asks him. Sehun realize it and he push L.Joe to move from him and they sit on the floor beside each other. Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Luhan sit in front of them.

   

“Explain now.” Myungsoo says. “No. It’s just incident we didn’t mean…” L.Joe words are cut by Myungsoo words again. “Not that what I mean. I mean, how can you find such a gorgeous person like him? I want to ask when I treat your wound actually ‘where do you find him’ but you have brought him to your room and now are the chance.” Myungsoo says happily yet angry. “Actually, mama is happy because finally my son have fall in love with someone and you… Thank you very much.”Sungyeol holds both of Sehun hand and says thank you.

 

Sehun is weird. “Can I say something?” Sehun asks. Myungsoo, Sungyeol, and Luhan nodded. “As you know, I’m not a girl, I’m a boy.” Sehun says. All of them stare at Sehun except L.Joe. “It’s okay! As long as you love Byunghun as much as Byunghun love you.” This time Luhan speaks. Sehun become weirder.

 

“But, I’m not in lo…” Sehun is cut by Myungsoo words this time. “It’s okay. We know.” Myungsoo says. After that Myungsoo, Sungyeol, and Luhan exit from L.Joe room. Before Luhan exit L.Joe room he hugs his brother tightly. “Byung-ie, hyung will forget the incident this morning and the plan to punish you.” and than he smile like a fool.

 

Sehun just blink. He didn’t understand what happen. He look at L.Joe, L.Joe just sigh. “This is my family. There’re weird but just forget what they say just now.” L.Joe says and stands up.  Before he steps out from his room he looks at Sehun and says “I’m sorry about the kiss just now.” He says and closed the door leaving Sehun alone in the room.

 

Suddenly, Sehun phone is ringing. He answers the call and widened his eyes.

 

  ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Night has come, Sehun still at L.Joe house because L.Joe parents didn’t want him go back to his house for now. L.Joe and Sehun enter L.Joe room. They just standing and it is so awkward.

 

“L.Joe, can I s-stay here f-for t-tonight?” He asks stuttered. L.Joe rubbed at the back of his neck and just says yes because he looks that Sehun is shivering because of something. “You can sleep on my bed; I’ll sleep on the floor.” L.Joe says and takes a pillow and an extra blanket. Sehun just climb on L.Joe bed and cover all over his body with the blanket.

 

L.Joe is weird with Sehun attitude. He thinks maybe it’s because the kiss, he regret actually. He lay on the floor and pull the blanket up to under his chin “Sehun, good night.” He closed his eyes. He actually doesn’t know that Sehun didn’t sleep; his body is shaking actually because of something.     

 

A/N: This fic will be a threeshot only. So, this is the first couple that i...Not i, we (Anis_ShortyRingo and me) thought perfect with each other. But, it can't compete with the real OTP. There are also other OTP but, soon i'll do fic about them. I want to hear your thought about this couple. No bashing. If you didn't like just says 'i didn't like them' and not cursing them. If you like them just says 'i like them' or maybe 'i'm okay with this couple.'.

Grammar is not my thing. I know there are so much grammar mistake here. So, i'm sorry about that.

Anyways, thank you for reading ^_^