Chapter One

The Tomboy

 

Sungjae took the bowl of tasty popcorn and sat next to her. She literally drooled over it. "You're worse than a dude," Minhyuk scoffed as he stole the popcorn and stuffed his mouth. Jihyun cringed her eyebrows then stole some too, "Oh yeah? Who left the dishes unwashed for a week last summer?" she shot him back. "I told you! It was Lara!" Jihyun chewed her food then said, "Do you realize how much you don't make sense right now? Lara is your doll!" she shook her head then shifted her head to the television. "Dolls move okay," he said as he walked over to the kitchen to get some orange juice.

"Hey, what the heck is that guy trying to do?" Sungjae asked her, referring to the actor in the drama. "He's trying to kiss her, idiot," she  said as she took another popcorn. "What? Disgusting! I'd rather die than to get my face slobbered by some ugly dude," Sungjae exclaimed. She made a face, "You're a guy, of course that's what you feel," she chuckled. Then out of no where, "Yeah, it's not like you've been kissed," Ilhoon said as he let out a laugh. She quickly took the remote then threw it to him, "Don't interfere with my life you !" she yelled. Everyone else laughed along with Ilhoon. Just you wait, Jung Ilhoon, I'll kiss a guy sooner or later, she thought.

Just then, Eunkwang, the eldest, came out the door and yelled, "What the fuc- Who the hell touched my Rilakkuma?! I told you guys to never touch her!" he whined. Just when he yelled, everyone went silent. But when he was done, everyone went back to what they were doing. Jihyun made a face and watched her drama. Sungjae kept squealing because of how cheesy he was being and it was disgusting.

Ilhoon then jumped beside her and poked her. He poked her till she grew annoyed. "What?!" she exclaimed. "Get a boyfriend," he said as he smirked. She scoffed and turned to the drama. "Remember the bet?~" he sang. Though, she didn't turned to him. He poked her again. And again. "I will okay?! Now get out of my sight and die or something," Satisfied, he smirked then got up. "You know, me and In Young had fun-" "I don't care!" she yelled as she cupped her ears. "Hyung, please. I'm watching a drama here," Sungjae interfered. "Shut up girl. This is between me and Jihyun," he shot at him.

Sungjae rolled his eyes then turned to the TV. "Don't let me use skin ship on you!" Jihyun said. Ilhoon's eyes grew wide then ran off to his room. That always works, she thought. "THE BET, JIHYUN-AH" Ilhoon lastly yelled then slammed his door. That Idiot, she thought again.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ35w6WtHnY5Iq8tqJ6VTp

It was a Saturday and the boys took the chance to wake up early and left the house. They were, indeed, up to something fishy. They left Jihyun still asleep on her bed (or on the floor). Then took the public transport as the last option. Honestly though, don't ever use the public transport. For instance the bus, it's like being molested by millions of slugs. As they got off, their cursing words were shot at each other. The worst option.

The banner, "DM Radio Station" was hung highly on the 4-storey building. They took the elavator to the top floor and found a hallway that led to a studio room. There sat the radio station tech equipments, as well as the DJ on the other side of the glass wall. The radio station manager came forward and greeted a hello. Before you know it, they were siting at the sofa sipping Coke. 

"Are you boys sure that you guys wanna do this?" they quickly nodded. 

"But you gotta know this, she's not really a girl type. So be aware," Ilhoon sat up and mentioned. The radio station manager nodded in knowledge. Eunkwang shook his hand then they all went back home, where Jihyun was still asleep and yes, on the floor. They took pillows, but Hyungsik, Eunkwang and Sungjae was too sleepy to join the pillow attack. They soon barged in her room then attacked her before earning a beat up from her sleepy self.

"You Miss, have a meeting tomorrow!" Minhyuk said. 

"Can't you tell me when I'm awake?!" she yelled angrily.

"Well, you are," Ilhoon chuckled.

"True," Minhyuk nodded.

She glared at them then groaned, "You idiots, I meant later!"

"Later's too long to wait~" Ilhoon sang as he sat beside her on the floor.

"Yup," Minhyuk nodded again.

"Deal with it!" she groaned then covered her face with a blanket.

"You know we're not like that~" he sang again.

"Uh'huh~" Minhyuk nodded, once again.

"Get out!" she yelled as they obediently did so. But before that, "Hi-yah!" Peniel kicked her then ran outside. "YOU'RE SO DEAD!" she yelled under her blanket then she soon fell back asleep. Some went back to sleep as well and some continued their video game that ended last night. Call of Duty as it is. Leaving the winner Minhyuk being forever conceited and the loser, Changsub, feeling rather paranoid. "Your is mine!" the winner laughed and leaped as he held onto the controller tightly. "You're disgusting," the loser said as he made a face and took the other controller. Just then Peniel came in the living room, "Hey Hyungs! Who ever kills the most will get my new sneakers and who loses will have to  buy two boxes of double cheese peporonni pizza!" "Deal!" Minhyuk quickly replied. "What?! No deal!" Changsub quickly opposed his Hyung's agreement.

"Are you kidding me? We're talking about Peniel's sneakers here! From a country that needs lots of money and many of hours to get to!" Minhyuk protested. Peniel just nodded proudly.

"But we're also talking about my money here!" he whined. 

"Who ever said you'll lose?" Peniel butted in.

"Uh haven't you noticed? He won like a million times against me. Definitely I'll lose now," He said as he folded his arm and leaned against the sofa.

"Who knows, God loves you and he'll give you luck this time?" Minhyuk shrugged as he setup the game options.

"One box," Changsub told Peniel.

"Fine," he agreed.

"Let's do this!!" Minhyuk yelled out that the neighbors could possibly have heard.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ35w6WtHnY5Iq8tqJ6VTp

She rubbed her eyes then washed up her face with running water. It was half an hour to 4 in the evening when Hyungsik had already prepared food for his friends. She lazily dragged her legs down the stairs and earned a nag from Eunkwang. "What girl wakes up this late?! I don't care if it's a Saturday but you have chores to do. Your clothes needs to be washed! It smells like rotten cheese-" " I get it, Grandpa," she interrupted as she held a finger onto his lips to shut him up. Then she dragged her feet to the kitchen. "Food," she mumbled.

Eunkwang made a face then took his plate and sat down, a little further from her. "He's right you know, you're a girl, you need to be hardworking enough," Hyungsik said with an appealing eye smile.

She groaned and slammed her head on the table, "You too?!"

Hyungsik just shook his head and rolled his eyes. "Morning Hyunnie!" Ilhoon greeted.

"It's in the evening," she corrected him.

"Really? I haven't noticed," sounding quite sarcastic.

"Funny," she scoffed as she shoveled through the rice then went up to .

"Your boyfriend wouldn't like you being lazy~" he sang.

"I don't have a boyfriend~" she sand back with a mouth full.

"Oh so you're saying you've given up on the-" "No I haven't and I meant I don't have one, like at this percised moment so shut up," she said as she stuffed more rice in .

Ilhoon just smiled, thinking of how things would actually be like when she really gets a boyfriend. How much she'll change, from whatever she is now to a girl. Not just her appearance as one but her attitude. What was the bet actually? It was when Ilhoon had put a on her to get a boyfriend or else if she loses, she would have to be his slave forever. And if he loses, well, he will give up on In Young, the girl that he as been head over heels over. Will she really win the bet?

"My baby has arrived!" Peniel yelled from the front door. Changsub just sadly groaned and sunk in his seat.

"Well, luck was not on your side buddy," Minhyuk chuckled as Peniei came over and smelled his pizza box.

"Nor does God loves you!" Peniei teased. "But I love you Hyung!" he added.

 


All the characters are fictional as well as the place or anything else ._. I'd like to apologize to those who have waited long ;_____; and thank you to those who liked my story c: Also, I'm sorry if it's too short ._.