The Silly Intros

The Clan I Love

 

Your POV

My eyes went open because of the loud sound just now. I raise my body and rub my eyes. I’m still in my barrier and now I know what is that loud noise, there was a boy sitting against the wall in front me, whimper in pain. Then 5 other boys surrounded him with a worried expression. They were the vampire I had saved. I look at my watch and it was only 5 in the MORNING. I’ve only get 4 hours of sleep and they interrupt me! I let them slip for now because today is the weekend, which means no school and work. I stand up and crawl towards the edge of my bed heading towards them. I wave my hand and the barrier disappear.

“doesn’t anybody tell you not to touch a barrier?” I ask the boy making everyone around him look at me. I was sitting at the end of my bed. Everybody stand up and a leader look guy greet me “annyeong. Thanks for saving us last night. Yoon Doo Joon imnida. I’m the leader of B2ST.” then another boy came up and say with his bubbly face, the boy who touch my barrier and fall “thanks. I’m Yang Yoseob. And I will NEVER touch your barrier again.” He emphasizes it. I chuckle because of his childish whines. Then come another one “thanks for saving our lifes. I’m Jang Hyun Seung. Nice to meet you” I just smile at him replying his introduction. Another boy comes up and introduces himself “Yong JunHyung imnida. Thanks for the help” he gave a small smile and I reply it with a smile too. Then came a macho looking guy “annyeong. I’m Lee Gikwang. Thanks” a short introduction. A childish looking boy steps up and say “annyeong. Son Dong Woon imnida. I’m the maknae in B2ST. Kamsahamnida. Thanks a LOT for saving us” he said with a cheerful voice

They finished their turn and look at me. I stand up and said “I’m Im Gaeul. It’s nothing. You guys were dying in front of me. And how did you guys came here?” I ask them and the leader answer “we were fighting some vamps and we were running from them because we were badly injured –“ he was cut by the guy with a child face, if I’m not mistaken, he is Yoseob “there was about 20 vamps against us!” everyone nodded and Doojoon continued his sentences “suddenly we went through into a portal and here we are” he finished his sentence.  I nodded as I receive the information he said. “and you are vampires also.” I said and they nodded. “do you have something wrong with vampire?” the guy name Gikwang ask. I just shrug and said “nope. So why did they fight with you guys?” I try to change the subject.

 “your parents were killed by vampire” Jun Hyung said softly, but loud enough for everyone to hear. “omo. We are sorry.” Doojoon, Hyunseung,Gikwang,Yoseob and Dongwoon said in unison. “it’s ok. How did you know?” I scratch my back of my head and look at Junhyung “my powers are lightning and mind reading.” He said. Doojoon said “my powers are fire and flame” he snaps his finger and a ball of fire appear in his hand. He clenches his hand to a fist and the fire disappears. I nodded as I saw the maknae, Dongwoon sit by my side and says with a slight child smile “gaeul-ah… wanna know mine? Mine is air and healing” he blows some air around me and now I’m floating! Wow! and I think that my wings are the only thing that can carry me. When he stops blowing the wind starts fade slowly and I was sitting properly on my bed again. Then I look at him in a curious face “so why didn’t you heal yourself and the others?” I ask him because he just stated that he posses the power of healing. He just scratch the back of his neck and said “hehe… I was badly injured as you know and with other vampires attacking us” I nodded in understanding.

I turned to look at the macho looking guy “what’s your power then?” I ask him. “time controller and mind controller. Wanna see a demo?” he ask me and I hurriedly nodded. He send a smirks at Junhyung who was crossing his hands and Junhyung quickly shook his head continuously. “n-no no no, Gikwang! I’m not doi-“ Junhyung stops his sentence as his eyes and Gikwang’s turn icy blue. When Gikwang says “hops”, Junhyung started to hop like a bunny. Gikwang then says “roll over”, junhyung started to behave like a puppy and roll over. I want to hold my laugh but I fail, everyone in the room was laughing, well of course except for Junhyung who is doing some tricks.

Doojoon stands up and while holding his laugh he ordered Gikwang to stop “Y-Yah! Gikwang! Stop it… he is your hyung!” Gikwang look at him and pout “but it is Gaeul who ask for a demo. And I know that you are enjoying yourself to hyung” he pout with a bit aegyo. Although he is sure the type of person who doesn’t suit with aegyo, he still look cute. Doojoon glare at him and Gikwang nodded in defeat. Gikwang’s and Junhyung’s  eyes turns back to normal and Junhyung quickly smacks Gikwang’s head. “Lee Gi Kwang. Never do that to your hyung!” Junhyung seem to be mad. “mianhe, hyung” Gikwang rub his head where his hyung smack him.

I stop laughing to catch my breath are they really vampires? Why so cheerful? I thought that vampires are cold hearted. Junhyung stops from his little fight with his dongsaeng and look at me “not all vampires like that, you know” he says. I smiled and Yoseob cling to my arm “Gaeul-ah… you are so cute when you smile… wait… look at mine and Hyunseung hyung’s power… mine is water” Yoseob twirl his hand in a circle in the air and some water was in his palm. I look at Yoseob in amazed. He looks at Hyunseung and Hyunseung touch the water in Yoseob’s palm and the water frost. Hyunseung look at me and says “mine is ice and telekinesis”. I nodded as the introduction ends.

Yoseob’s POV

After Hyunseung hyung tells his power, Gaeul nodded. She sure looks so cute. Then suddenly she looks at me and ask “the others had two powers and you only had one?” everyone looks at me. “ oh I’ve forgot to tell. I also can pops out anything I want.” I clap my hands once and there was 6 bags of blood. Everyone get one each and drink. “why didn’t you do that earlier? I’m thirsty” Junhyung hyung said while drinking the blood. “sorry I forgot… I can pops out something cause I’m ¼ witch…” gaeul eyes widened and she said “you’re a witch too?”

Your POV

It is rare to find a witch… I’m so excited because I never see any other witch beside my aunt and me myself. Yoseob nod and look at me. Well actually everyone was looking at me. Junhyung ask “so… how did you heal us?” and Doojoon ask me “yeah… you have no scent of a vampire, so how did you cure our injuries?” I crossed my legs and reply their question with a question “before I answer your question, how old are you guys? So where do you plan to go after this?” they all look at each other and Hyunseung answered my first question “ as you may already know, vampire won’t look old although our age is a ‘bit too much’ so we all around 100 above years old. and… we are your oppas” I scratch my not itchy head. “okay… h-hyunseung oppa” everyone started to be noisy “how about me?”dongwoon pout. “neh… Dongwoon-oppa” I said as he was leaping happily to his hyungs saying he is finally an oppa… Doojoon turns to me and said “for the next question… errr… can we stay at your house? Our house was kind of crashed because of the last fight… can we?” yes or no? yes or no? Dongwoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Gikwang and Yoseob plead me and how can I say no to them when they need help? “okay… okay… there is one more room in this house… you can use that room… and… you know how to leave in the human world, right?” I said. “thanks… neh… we know…” everyone said in unison.

I smiled thinking of the warmth of having someone to talk to. As myself. “so… back to the topic… how did you heal us?” Junhyung ask again. “oh… I’ve forgot… I’m a witch… I cast a spell on you guys” yoseob eyes widen and “can you teach me some other tricks? I want to learn more about spells. It’s good to find someone who is same like me.” I nodded as a sign agreeing to teach him some tricks. Then Dongwoon spoke “then, what is that? As I know which witch doesn’t had something like that” they all nodded as Dongwoon point something at me. I turn my head behind and see my wings are open… “eh? When did it open?” I said in a shy tone while fold back my wings into my body and they disappear. “it was open since you are sleeping” Gikwang answered me. “hehe… and the last part of my intro… I’m half witch and half angel” their jaws drop down at the same time.

 This will be a complicated but interesting friendship.

a/n: maybe some love too

Sorry because that almost half words and my sentences always repeating in this chappie… mianhe… and sorry for the boring chappie…

Mianhe~ forgive me~ ^.^